MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

Why Madcow is losing viewership...just try (I know it is hard) to watch this video of her usual ranting and raving based on her skewed opinions rather than facts. And when someone enters facts - she just rails on about something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDb7jJO_yyo

It takes her forever to make her point....
Her mouth is going a mile a minute and she's all over the map.
Finally 5 minutes later she gets to the point of her rant...I guess.

I would not watch her show if you put a gun to my head. :eusa_hand:

Lawrence O'donnell:
Talks...really...slow...so...the...liberals...can...understand...WTF...he's...talking about...

Lawrence-ODonnell-idiot-e1354230316390.jpg

He reminds me of Max Headroom

mh1x01-max-headroom-first-frame.preview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Madcow is losing viewership...just try (I know it is hard) to watch this video of her usual ranting and raving based on her skewed opinions rather than facts. And when someone enters facts - she just rails on about something else.

Sorry, but you get negative rep for even having the audacity to even share this on a forum.

What? Did it strike a nerve? Last time I checked, this person has the right to post anything they wish as long as it was relevant to the OP. The First Amendment, ya know? Grow some thicker skin please.

Negged for throwing a tantrum.

Last edited:

Sorry, but you get negative rep for even having the audacity to even share this on a forum.

What? Did it strike a nerve? Last time I checked, this person has the right to post anything they wish as long as it was relevant to the OP. The First Amendment, ya know? Grow some thicker skin please.

Sarcasm...

Get a life...

Sarcasm...

Get a life...

I already have one. Otherwise I'd be dead! You on the other hand, threatened to and did neg someone for posting something you disagreed with. Normally, we denote sarcasm with italics.

Grow up.

Last edited:

Sarcasm...

Get a life...

I already have one. Otherwise I'd be dead! You on the other hand, threatened to and did neg someone for posting something you disagreed with. Normally, we denote sarcasm with italics.

Grow up.

You still don't get it, hmm that's...not surprising...

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

Why are they the most watched news channel around then? Because people want to know what is ACTUALLY going on.....

Because liberals, democrats, independents, libertarians, etc,..like to get their information from numerous sources and do things unheard of to the right wingers like "reading", then come up with their own conclusions.

Right wingers on the other don't care about facts, they just want to be spoon fed the radical right wing propaganda they want to hear, so that's why they sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox.

There was also a recent study that found fox news viewers are so dumb and misinformed, they know less than people that don't even watch the news.

There is dumb, and then there is fox news dumb,...

You get a D+ for effort...

But rest assured, most of America is not as dumb as you, your special...

What is plain and very clear to see is that Fox offers a more balanced approach, less hate filled, fewer cowards and far less scripted than the rest...

But for you to recognize it would mean your IQ was above 50, fat chance you get out of the 40's anytime soon...

Sarcasm...

Get a life...

Grow up.

You still don't get it, hmm that's...not surprising...

Oh I got it. Negs are like guns, don't point them at someone unless you intend to use them. We don't threaten to neg someone whether it's sarcastic or not, that is unless we fully intend to.

Last edited:
Why are they the most watched news channel around then? Because people want to know what is ACTUALLY going on.....

Because liberals, democrats, independents, libertarians, etc,..like to get their information from numerous sources and do things unheard of to the right wingers like "reading", then come up with their own conclusions.

Right wingers on the other don't care about facts, they just want to be spoon fed the radical right wing propaganda they want to hear, so that's why they sit on their lazy asses all day watching fox.

There was also a recent study that found fox news viewers are so dumb and misinformed, they know less than people that don't even watch the news.

What is plain and very clear to see is that Fox offers a more balanced approach, less hate filled, fewer cowards and far less scripted than the rest...

But for you to recognize it would mean your IQ was above 50, fat chance you get out of the 40's anytime soon...

Most americans are moderately intelligent, and not a bunch of brainwashed radical right wing nutcases like yourself.
This was clearly shown as to why it was an across the board democratic victory in 2012, when the right wing propaganda machine was claiming the opposite would happen :lol: :up:

Most americans are moderately intelligent, and not a bunch of brainwashed radical right wing nutcases like yourself.
This was clearly shown as to why it was an across the board democratic victory in 2012, when the right wing propaganda machine was claiming the opposite would happen :lol: :up:

Holy chit you're stupid....

I seem to remember not so long ago massive Dem losses and massive Republican victories. I'll bet someone "it was different."

What's the point, really... Stupid people calling themselves the "intellectuals." How can there even be a debate.

You are sucking sewer sludge when Horseface Grace and pink shirt Politano are beating you in the ratings.

Go find po it, he'll give you that po it reassurance you need...

So? It goes to show once again the those on the far right are sheep and slaves to their masters at fox news.

Because there is only one conservative news outlet and ten that are moderate or left leaning. It's just a numbers thing. If Fox had to compete with five or six other conservative news networks, do you really think they would continue to be number one?

Because there is only one conservative news outlet and ten that are moderate or left leaning. It's just a numbers thing. If Fox had to compete with five or six other conservative news networks, do you really think they would continue to be number one?

So Free Republic and radio shows aren't conservative news outlets?

Bunch of brainwashed radical left wing nutcases like yo-self...

msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

That's just a reaction to the first debate...It's probably a good thing you guys won there would not have been enough body bag to go around...:eusa_pray:

LOL, you are so predictable and boring. What does Rachel MAddow sucking have to do with Fox News?

Jesus do you only post talking points?

Wait a sec, are you saying the mainstream media is left wing? well shit, we've been saying it forever, thanks for backing us up.

I'm not sure, look at radio, there are tons of talk radio hosts who make cash.

Not surprised. Perhaps if MSNBC tried actually reporting the news instead of leftist propaganda crap.

HLN's wall-to-wall coverage of the Jodi Arias trial has had substantial ratings legs. Surging around the time of the May 8 verdict, the network notched an extremely rare monthly victory: It topped MSNBC in total day and primetime. And with CNN posting its second consecutive month as a distant primetime runner-up to Fox News Channel, MSNBC is in a very precarious fourth place.

Averaging 539,000 viewers in primetime and 175,000 viewers in the adults 25-54 demographic, MSNBC suffered double-digit drops from last May -- down a respective 20 and 19 percent. Losses were less substantial in total day, down 10 percent to an average 346,000 viewers and down 7 percent to 115,000 adults 25-54, while all other nets pulled growth in multiple categories.

TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

What's an HLN?

:dunno:

Wow, she was proven wrong and multiple people forced the truth to be silent so she could keep lying.

which she did

Why anyone would listen to that ugly dyke is beyond me. Fortunately others are starting to get the idea and when her ratings tank she's done.

Forum List

Back