MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

You feel guilty or robbed for not experiencing an upbringing in the ghetto.

Why would I? While in the military I lived in southeast Washington, DC, Compton, CA, Southeast San Diego and the 9th ward of New Orleans. The poorer the neighborhood the more housing money you could pocket.
...except housing allowance doesn't work that way.

It did while I was in for 20 years. If your Housing allowance was $1900 per month, why live in a place that costs $1900 per month. Live in the hood for $500 a month, get a roommate and pocket $1650.

Now prove me wrong.

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.
Seems to me it's you being stereotypical, not Cain.

Wrong. Herman Cain is a stereotypical popular black conservative. He is speaking the only way a black conservative can if they want to be popular in white conservative circles. He has to show he's a "good Negro", not like the other darkies. It's the only way he can get that pat on the head.

You didn't come into the world hating white people, or conservative black people...so did your parents indoctrinate you, or was it some other traumatic life experience??

Why would I? While in the military I lived in southeast Washington, DC, Compton, CA, Southeast San Diego and the 9th ward of New Orleans. The poorer the neighborhood the more housing money you could pocket.

It did while I was in for 20 years. If your Housing allowance was $1900 per month, why live in a place that costs $1900 per month. Live in the hood for $500 a month, get a roommate and pocket $1650.

Now prove me wrong.

I'm beginning to think that you're a white racist plant whose goal is to make black people look like complete fucking assholes.

Wrong. Herman Cain is a stereotypical popular black conservative. He is speaking the only way a black conservative can if they want to be popular in white conservative circles. He has to show he's a "good Negro", not like the other darkies. It's the only way he can get that pat on the head.

You didn't come into the world hating white people, or conservative black people...so did your parents indoctrinate you, or was it some other traumatic life experience??

All blacks come into the world hating traitors and whites, a few have it brainwashed out of them. My parents have white friends and go to a mixed church. I had run-ins with white racists in high school but we knew where each other stood, so that was no problem. Does it bother you that I hate whites and was never poor, traumatized or indoctrinated by some shadow organization?

All blacks come into the world hating traitors and whites, a few have it brainwashed out of them. My parents have white friends and go to a mixed church. I had run-ins with white racists in high school but we knew where each other stood, so that was no problem. Does it bother you that I hate whites and was never poor, traumatized or indoctrinated by some shadow organization?

Yep, you're a white racist poser pretending to be a bitter black man...wow, funny.:lol:

Now prove me wrong.

I'm beginning to think that you're a white racist plant whose goal is to make black people look like complete fucking assholes.

Wow, if you didn't think that 60 percent(of the whole population) of the murders and rapes within THE US doesn't already make them "Assholes" then someone is brainwashed. :( I hope you get better soon Sherry.

Last edited:

Now prove me wrong.

Nope. That's just you way of coping. Put a hidden camera in a black barbershop, hair salon or church and listen to our opinions of whites when we think it's only us listening.

Matthew and Salt, two sides of the same coin.

Both fundamentally on ignore.

Yet Matthew, Tank and William Joyce have a higher number of rep points than I. I guess their brand of racism has a larger following on this board.

Might have something to do with the proportion of posts which are about race. Posts like this are gonna get reps.

As bad as Bush was, we can now say that Obama is him on steroids in nearly every way.:eek:

Yep, you're a white racist poser pretending to be a bitter black man...wow, funny.:lol:

If that's what helps you cope. You are wrong, but cope away.

All blacks come into the world hating traitors and whites, ..... <snipped>

Um, sure.

:eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.

I'm sure you already know but you have some serious issues, I don't know whether it stems from an inferiority complex or what, but you are making a case that you are grade A crazy like Matthew.

Now prove me wrong.

Wow, if you didn't think that 60 percent(of the whole population) of the murders and rapes within THE US doesn't already make them "Assholes" then someone is brainwashed. :( I hope you get better soon Sherry.

Brainwashed would be hating an entire group of people based on narrow-minded thinking...so I hope I don't catch what SJ and you have.:D

Matthew and Salt, two sides of the same coin.

Both fundamentally on ignore.

Yet Matthew, Tank and William Joyce have a higher number of rep points than I. I guess their brand of racism has a larger following on this board.

Might have something to do with the proportion of posts which are about race. Posts like this are gonna get reps.

As bad as Bush was, we can now say that Obama is him on steroids in nearly every way.:eek:

Excuse #1

Now prove me wrong.

Nope. That's just you way of coping. Put a hidden camera in a black barbershop, hair salon or church and listen to our opinions of whites when we think it's only us listening.

Actually something funny, you will never believe me but I actually worked in a laundromat who's owners were landlords of two black brothers, literally brothers lol. They had a shared entrance and the door they used to go to the back, the bathroom, kitchen and all that was right by where I worked. Essentially, I had that... I worked right up against the wall I could hear them all day... It was sports, religion and hip-hop. I don't know whats wrong with you but thats a lie and you're wrong. Sure they'd make some jokes or whatever but nothing where I'm like damn thats fucked up lol.

I will say NY is a lot different than whatever shithole where people like you and matthew are from. We are civilized you guys represent the worse of both races.

I'm sure you already know but you have some serious issues, I don't know whether it stems from an inferiority complex or what, but you are making a case that you are grade A crazy like Matthew.

There's no such thing as inferiority/superiority between humans. Do you believe otherwise?

This is great! We've got a whole mess of real live white supremists up in this joint. I can't think of anything more fun to play with.

A whole mess? There's William Joyce, Matthew, Yidnar...and I can't think of any others.
i did not give you permission to speak my name faggot !!! and as far as me being a racist all i can say is I like Chinks, Spiks, Wops ,and Hymies the only group i don't like is ******* ....so how does that make me a racist ??:cool:

I remember reading the same thing about Native American Indians....

I call it hate and bigotry. We are all of one race, the human race. All other racial determinations are simply variations on a theme.

So you hate blacks and post your platform of bigotry here because of this.

Actually something funny, you will never believe me but I actually worked in a laundromat who's owners were landlords of two black brothers, literally brothers lol. They had a shared entrance and the door they used to go to the back, the bathroom, kitchen and all that was right by where I worked. Essentially, I had that... I worked right up against the wall I could hear them all day... It was sports, religion and hip-hop. I don't know whats wrong with you but thats a lie and you're wrong. Sure they'd make some jokes or whatever but nothing where I'm like damn thats fucked up lol.

I will say NY is a lot different than whatever shithole where people like you and matthew are from. We are civilized you guys represent the worse of both races.

I put your "two black brothers" up against my 45 years of being, living and interacting with black Americans from all over the country.

Brainwashed would be hating an entire group of people based on narrow-minded thinking...so I hope I don't catch what SJ and you have.:D

How is posting crime stats and iq charts that are based on scientific data=narrow minded...Please go explore for yourself, a good place to start is look at the sat scores of the races....You will find with each one that blacks are at the bottom. No matter. Than ask who has the narrow-minded thinking...

I don't hate blacks, but I do not think that we should be part of the same society. I understand that many here will disagree with me, but this is what I believe.

Last edited:

I'm sure it comforts your hateful little mind to believe that, but it's ridiculous. Your view of conservatives is as ridiculous as your insistence that Cain is nothing more than a performer in a minstrel show.

Not everyone is a racist like you.

Now prove me wrong.

Ahhh. Sorry -- I read you wrong. Yes, you're correct.

Forum List

Back