MSNBC guest: Trump's wall is a monument to white nationalism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MSNBC Guest: Trump’s Wall is a ‘Monument to White Nationalism’

Speaking to MSNBC’s Al Sharpton on Saturday, political editor at TheRoot.com Jason Johnson said that President Donald Trump‘s wall is a “monument to white nationalism.”

Because when you are uninformed, uneducated a. hole of course you think this. It, why you were chosen to be their rallying morons you all are easy peazy to manipulate. Trump haters are suckers and they don't even know it no matter how much you point out their lies.

REMEMBER YOU ARE MENTAL CASES WHO HAVE NO REALISTIC REALITY OF THE WORLD! YOUR MORONS ON CRACK!!

Last edited:

Speaking to MSNBC’s Al Sharpton on Saturday, political editor at TheRoot.com Jason Johnson said that President Donald Trump‘s wall is a “monument to white nationalism.”

Because when you are uninformed, uneducated a. hole of course you think this. It, why you were chosen to be their rallying morons you all are easy peazy to manipulate. Trump haters are suckers and they don't even know it no matter how much you point out their lies.

REMEMBER YOU ARE MENTAL CASES WHO HAVE REALISTIC REALITY OF THE WORLD! YOUR MORONS ON CRACK!!
Is the "WALL" a new Confederate Monument towards Racism?

Nice hearing my words echoed by others.

I've tweeted many times to Al Sharpton saying this exact same thing starting a couple of months ago.

Did you know that "The Wall" was a campaign device that came from Roger Stone? It was never a "real thing". I saw Joy Reid compare the wall to Bill Clinton building a literal wall to the 21st century or Obama ordering up Yes we "CANS". 5 Billion dollars worth.

DwPKSGiX4AAjsj4.jpg

If Trump really believed in the wall, he wouldn't lie about it.

This is the tweet he sent out. Looks grave, until you break it down.

In 2018, 1.7 million pounds of Narcotics seized. Only they came here hidden in products, from all over, through legal entry. The wall would have no effect on this.

17,000 adults arrested with criminal records. This adults charged with misdemeanors for sneaking into the US. They would still sneak in even with a wall, by, uh, using a ladder or a tunnel.

6000 gang members apprehended. Yea, from all over the US. Again, the wall would have zero impact.

Human trafficking problem. Numbers please?

Trump’s Wall Reportedly a Gimmick Campaign Aides Came Up With So He’d Remember to Talk Immigration

Don't you get it? You've fallen for a "gimmick". You were tricked by a "gimmick".

Gimmicks are the oldest cons in the world that come from a confidence man. Time to put the gimmick away and join reality. Become a part of this world.

REMEMBER YOU ARE MENTAL CASES WHO HAVE REALISTIC REALITY OF THE WORLD! YOUR MORONS ON CRACK!!

Wait a minute, I didn't read the entire post as something caught my eye early, did you just say that Al Sharpton works for MSNBC?

Please tell me that is a joke or you were mistaken. I'm serious, you cannot tell me that Al Sharpton works for a news network.

Wait a minute, I didn't read the entire post as something caught my eye early, did you just say that Al Sharpton works for MSNBC?

Please tell me that is a joke or you were mistaken. I'm serious, you cannot tell me that Al Sharpton works for a news network.
He has a show on there called politics nation. He even has (gasp) Republicans on his show because he wants both sides of the story.

The wall is a gimmick that came from Roger Stone. It was used to help Trump remember to talk immigration. No one thought any thinking person would take it seriously.

Is the "WALL" a new Confederate Monument towards Racism?

Nice hearing my words echoed by others.

I've tweeted many times to Al Sharpton saying this exact same thing starting a couple of months ago.

Did you know that "The Wall" was a campaign device that came from Roger Stone? It was never a "real thing". I saw Joy Reid compare the wall to Bill Clinton building a literal wall to the 21st century or Obama ordering up Yes we "CANS". 5 Billion dollars worth.
birds of a feather
you and AL???!!!!!!
yes--that fits
hypocrite
jackass
spewing crap with no facts/no support--accusing INNOCENT cops/people
...EXACTLY like BLM/blacks who protest/burn/loot/riot for LIES about police brutality
dumbasses that start shit over LIES/myths/etc
Sharpton, Maddox, and Mason generated a national media sensation
.over FALSE accusations
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, marched through the streets of Newburgh, New York, in support of Brawley
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He has a show on there called politics nation. He even has (gasp) Republicans on his show because he wants both sides of the story.

The wall is a gimmick that came from Roger Stone. It was used to help Trump remember to talk immigration. No one thought any thinking person would take it seriously.

Holy Sheep Shyte, somebody gave that race baiting low performing ambulance chaser a TV show? LOL! How are his ratings?

Al Sharpton is goofy, because Illegal Immigrants & their children are much more likely to Steal Jobs from Blacks, Undercut Black wages, Kill Blacks in Gang wars, or underfund Black schools by paying less in taxes but putting more Kids into the schools.

Christ.
I actually feel empathy for Sharpton if he is harassed online by your idiocy.

Nope it's not a joke. lol

upload_2019-1-6_8-33-24.png
Al Sharpton Promoted at MSNBC With 2nd Weekend Show

Deantard = Traitor

Deantard = Traitor
I'm not on the side of Russia. You guys are.

I think we deserve an explanation why Republicans have become the party of Vladimir Putin.

Deantard = Traitor

I think we deserve an explanation why Republicans have become the party of Vladimir Putin.

You’re not on the side of America dismissing 65mil people as racist and calling Israel our only true ally in the ME an apartheid state. You are an embarrassment.

No more than the Great Wall of China, was a sign of Chinese Nationalism to keep out the Mongols.
And look how well that worked.
It wasn't the wall, it was the guards.

Today, we have surveillance and communication equipment and so on.

Instead of spending billions on a wall, let's give our border patrols the best equipment and body armor and good training. We don't need to waste billions on nonsense.

Deantard = Traitor

You’re not on the side of America dismissing 65mil people as racist and calling Israel our only true ally in the ME an apartheid state. You are an embarrassment.

Derp just repeats what MNBCPMS and other loon sites instructs him too.

No more than the Great Wall of China, was a sign of Chinese Nationalism to keep out the Mongols.
And look how well that worked.
It wasn't the wall, it was the guards.

Today, we have surveillance and communication equipment and so on.

Instead of spending billions on a wall, let's give our border patrols the best equipment and body armor and good training. We don't need to waste billions on nonsense.

I actually favor throwing a sizable amount of Business owners behind Bars & also a sizable amount of Illegals pretending to not be Illegal to work behind bars.

Scare the Crapitalists into hiring & likewise the Illegals from getting jobs.

None the less, the Wall couldn't hurt.

P.S
Republican elites secretly want Illegals here for cheap labor, a cornerstone of Crapitalism.

Deantard = Traitor

I never called Israel anything. Now you are just flat out lying. Something that comes naturally to your kind.
The truth is, Republicans are racist. How do we know? They tell us.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

Wear 'racist' like a badge of honour - Steve Bannon

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism

Here’s a joke: What’s the difference between a Klan rally and a Republican Convention?

Answer: The dress code.

Forum List

Back