MSNBC has a black woman on there right now pushing the race narrative and gun control narrative.

All the white guilt libs were on this morning wringing their hands and whining about killing the Dallas terrorist with a robot detonation.

Not sure what's wrong with this. IF that black SOB that shot all those cops in Dallas didn't have that rifle, THIS narrative would be a lot different.

All the white guilt libs were on this morning wringing their hands and whining about killing the Dallas terrorist with a robot detonation.
Yeah, that is where they will be going with this. Why the mean white cops atomized him.

I think that is pretty hilarious myself.

Stacey Plaskett. D

They are such pieces of shit.
Then start treating them with respect. If the guy has a broken tail light write him a ticket. Don't shoot him 4 times.

Why do you guys praise George Washington for going to war with a tyrannical England over taxation but you expect blacks to sit and take it as racism kills and imprisons their young men?

image.jpeg

Stacey Plaskett. D

Then start treating them with respect. If the guy has a broken tail light write him a ticket. Don't shoot him 4 times.

Why do you guys praise George Washington for going to war with a tyrannical England over taxation but you expect blacks to sit and take it as racism kills and imprisons their young men?

That was a piss poor analogy

Stacey Plaskett. D

Just die already. Seriously. Swallow a fucking bullet.
Ok I swallowed it now what? Am I giving myself lead poisoning? I don't need to swallow a bullet to do that. I just need to drink water in flint,MI. That's where GOP governor Rick Snyder gave black children lead poisoning.

But he's very sorry.

Stacey Plaskett. D

Ok I swallowed it now what? Am I giving myself lead poisoning? I don't need to swallow a bullet to do that. I just need to drink water in flint,MI. That's where GOP governor Rick Snyder gave black children lead poisoning.

But he's very sorry.

You'd think Flint's democrat controlled council would have been on top of things

If they are pushing the expanded background checks again the shooter had no criminal record so that would have done nothing to prevent him from buying the weapons used. I have not seen any reporting on the type of weapons he used other than rifle and handgun nor what type were found at his home or how he got them.

Stacey Plaskett. D

But he's very sorry.

You'd think Flint's democrat controlled council would have been on top of things
They couldn't. GOP governor appointed an emergency financial manager who had all the power.

And when Snyder was told he waited months before doing anything. Would he have done that to a rich white community?

Forum List

Back