MSNBC has a black woman on there right now pushing the race narrative and gun control narrative.

Stacey Plaskett. D

They are such pieces of shit.
Then start treating them with respect. If the guy has a broken tail light write him a ticket. Don't shoot him 4 times.

Why do you guys praise George Washington for going to war with a tyrannical England over taxation but you expect blacks to sit and take it as racism kills and imprisons their young men?

Just die already. Seriously. Swallow a fucking bullet.
Ok I swallowed it now what? Am I giving myself lead poisoning? I don't need to swallow a bullet to do that. I just need to drink water in flint,MI. That's where GOP governor Rick Snyder gave black children lead poisoning.

But he's very sorry.

You'd think Flint's democrat controlled council would have been on top of things
They couldn't. GOP governor appointed an emergency financial manager who had all the power.

And when Snyder was told he waited months before doing anything. Would he have done that to a rich white community?

It's their city, stop trying to feed me left loon BS

Stacey Plaskett. D

Then start treating them with respect. If the guy has a broken tail light write him a ticket. Don't shoot him 4 times.

Why do you guys praise George Washington for going to war with a tyrannical England over taxation but you expect blacks to sit and take it as racism kills and imprisons their young men?
a couple of months ago you had a different opinion of blacks bobo.....what has changed?....

Stacey Plaskett. D

a couple of months ago you had a different opinion of blacks bobo.....what has changed?....
Nothing. If we are going to have an honest conversation about cops it's going to force us to have an honest conversation about blacks too.

If we improve the relationship blacks have with cops, won't that help lead to less crime?

I think good blacks want to take back their communities but those same good blacks don't trust the cops. Do you blame them?

Stacey Plaskett. D

Nothing. If we are going to have an honest conversation about cops it's going to force us to have an honest conversation about blacks too.

If we improve the relationship blacks have with cops, won't that help lead to less crime?

I think good blacks want to take back their communities but those same good blacks don't trust the cops. Do you blame them?
trust has to begin somewhere,now would be a good time to start.....because if it doesnt start,and no one wants to be a cop anymore,then what happens?.....would you want to be a cop today?.....

Stacey Plaskett. D

trust has to begin somewhere,now would be a good time to start.....because if it doesnt start,and no one wants to be a cop anymore,then what happens?.....would you want to be a cop today?.....
Agreed. We don't need even one more dead cop or one more dead black man reaching for his ID to fix this. NOW is the time.

Once we decide how cops should react during a traffic stop there's going to be "but what if's?" And they are valid. Like, what if the guy did reach for a gun? But the officer clearly pulled the trigger too soon.

One answer might be don't hire and train and send out young militarized male cops to go out and look for troble.

Isn't it funny it's not women cops shooting big black men? Why is it these ex jock white cops are always the ones shooting black men? I know the disrespect goes both ways.

Body cams. But then if you are acting a fool they should be able to ticket you for not obeying a cops verbal command. When the judge decides guilty or not. Then fines are sent.

Only when someone is in contempt of court does the law come to arrest you. First you can turn yourself in.

Now if someone has a warrent for their arrest then all bets are off.

But then there's drunk driving.

There's no simple answer but the cops can and need to change. The guy selling lose cigarettes in NY. They should have given him a ticket to appear before a judge. But if he doesn't show up and has a warrent he might get choked to death when he resists arrest. But cops need to do better when subduing a suspect. You don't sit on them after they are subdued so they can't breathe. And you don't whip ass on someone who's getting on their stomach. We've seen enough to know cops need to do better.

The whole justice system is fucked up. Body cams. And citizens need dashboard cams.

But if you are caught being disrespectful or argumentative with the cops I think that alone should be worth $100 fine. Any bad attitude.

All the white guilt libs were on this morning wringing their hands and whining about killing the Dallas terrorist with a robot detonation.

I think the cops showed allot of class taking the scum bag out like they did. Turning him into a grease splatter without risking the lives of any more cops was brilliant. On the flipside though, had swat went in and shot him all the whit guilt libs and their black slaves would have cried that the cops shot another dude because he was black. Its lose lose for the cops.

Stacey Plaskett. D

Agreed. We don't need even one more dead cop or one more dead black man reaching for his ID to fix this. NOW is the time.

Once we decide how cops should react during a traffic stop there's going to be "but what if's?" And they are valid. Like, what if the guy did reach for a gun? But the officer clearly pulled the trigger too soon.

One answer might be don't hire and train and send out young militarized male cops to go out and look for troble.

Isn't it funny it's not women cops shooting big black men? Why is it these ex jock white cops are always the ones shooting black men? I know the disrespect goes both ways.

Body cams. But then if you are acting a fool they should be able to ticket you for not obeying a cops verbal command. When the judge decides guilty or not. Then fines are sent.

Only when someone is in contempt of court does the law come to arrest you. First you can turn yourself in.

There's no simple answer but the cops can and need to change. The guy selling lose cigarettes in NY. They should have given him a ticket to appear before a judge. But if he doesn't show up and has a warrent he might get choked to death when he resists arrest. But cops need to do better when subduing a suspect. You don't sit on them after they are subdued so they can't breathe. And you don't whip ass on someone who's getting on their stomach. We've seen enough to know cops need to do better.

The whole justice system is fucked up. Body cams. And citizens need dashboard cams.
More whites are killed by cops than blacks. A higher percentage of blacks are killed by cops than whites. Why is this? Is it racism and white privaledge, or is it because of a higher crime rate for blacks.

Anyway, from where I sit, a cop killing a white person makes the local news. A cop killing a black person makes the national news. A white man was shot by cops in his house which is located about a mile from where my mother lives. This shooting/killing did not make the national news. It did not fit the narrative.

There are close to a million cops. They make millions of interactions with the public every day that don't go bad. It's simply basic probability that shit is going to happen from time to time and a cop is going to have to shoot someone. Most of the time the shooting is justified because the suspect does something stupid while resisting arrest. Yes, there are some bad cops. They need to be fired and in many cases put in jail.
I beleive cops killing blacks is more a problem of perception than a problem of reality.

Not sure what's wrong with this. IF that black SOB that shot all those cops in Dallas didn't have that rifle, THIS narrative would be a lot different.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

"A well regulated WHITE Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the Caucasian people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Not sure what's wrong with this. IF that black SOB that shot all those cops in Dallas didn't have that rifle, THIS narrative would be a lot different.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

"A well regulated WHITE Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the Caucasian people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

OK, if I take a copy of the Constitution and put it it in the next room and take off my glasses and squint and read between the lines, it says whatever you say.

More whites are killed by cops than blacks. A higher percentage of blacks are killed by cops than whites. Why is this? Is it racism and white privaledge, or is it because of a higher crime rate for blacks.

Anyway, from where I sit, a cop killing a white person makes the local news. A cop killing a black person makes the national news. A white man was shot by cops in his house which is located about a mile from where my mother lives. This shooting/killing did not make the national news. It did not fit the narrative.

There are close to a million cops. They make millions of interactions with the public every day that don't go bad. It's simply basic probability that shit is going to happen from time to time and a cop is going to have to shoot someone. Most of the time the shooting is justified because the suspect does something stupid while resisting arrest. Yes, there are some bad cops. They need to be fired and in many cases put in jail.
I beleive cops killing blacks is more a problem of perception than a problem of reality.
With cell phones body and dash cams we shall see.

We've seen enough to know cops need different training tactics and policies. The whole process needs reforming. The whole system.

I truly believe humans are still a very primitive underevolved species. Hopefully we will look back to today in 1000 years and say "omg what savages we were".

We talk about savage Rome and the gladiators killing each other but look at us today. Starting with Muslims in the middle East then the murdering going on in South America and North Korea and even all the shootings going on here in America.

Civilization is only the last 40,000 years. We are still figuring this shit out. Maybe another 40,000 we will solve poverty

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

If only there was a good guy with a gun around to stop that cop from shooting that guy who was reaching for his wallet.

Id like to know what qualifications that cop had in order to be a cop. What psychological test did he take? What was he taught in training?

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

If only there was a good guy with a gun around to stop that cop from shooting that guy who was reaching for his wallet.

Id like to know what qualifications that cop had in order to be a cop. What psychological test did he take? What was he taught in training?
I like your post, but shooting by rouge bad cops are are tiny fraction compared to black on black homicides . Why are we so fixated on the small picture and not the larger one?

How did they sneak a robot up on this guy? You would think he saw it/heard its motor and ran away from it.

Forum List

Back