MSNBC has a black woman on there right now pushing the race narrative and gun control narrative.

Not sure what's wrong with this. IF that black SOB that shot all those cops in Dallas didn't have that rifle, THIS narrative would be a lot different.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

"A well regulated WHITE Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the Caucasian people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If only there was a good guy with a gun around to stop that cop from shooting that guy who was reaching for his wallet.

Id like to know what qualifications that cop had in order to be a cop. What psychological test did he take? What was he taught in training?

Silly bobo what qualifications do you have to be an American?

What qualifications did Obama have to become president?

What you want to do is being an ignorant slob and getting away with it..

All the white guilt libs were on this morning wringing their hands and whining about killing the Dallas terrorist with a robot detonation.

I think the cops showed allot of class taking the scum bag out like they did. Turning him into a grease splatter without risking the lives of any more cops was brilliant. On the flipside though, had swat went in and shot him all the whit guilt libs and their black slaves would have cried that the cops shot another dude because he was black. Its lose lose for the cops.
Well it's okay when Obama kills Iraq civilians with drones but domestic BLM terrorists not so much...

Not sure what's wrong with this. IF that black SOB that shot all those cops in Dallas didn't have that rifle, THIS narrative would be a lot different.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

"A well regulated WHITE Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the Caucasian people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If only there was a good guy with a gun around to stop that cop from shooting that guy who was reaching for his wallet.

Id like to know what qualifications that cop had in order to be a cop. What psychological test did he take? What was he taught in training?
I like your post, but shooting by rouge bad cops are are tiny fraction compared to black on black homicides . Why are we so fixated on the small picture and not the larger one?
Cause that's an entirely different subject. But that is going to have to happen if they expect things to get better. They are going to have to make friends with the cops.

It'll make it a lot easier to separate the good from the bad if the good people have good relations with the cops.

Black cops need to police black communities. And body cams. It's too important to not have video.

That cop probably wouldn't have shot if he knew he was on camera.

And wouldn't it have been great to have video of Mike Brown in Ferguson? The details of that event are too sketchy

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

Silly bobo what qualifications do you have to be an American?

What qualifications did Obama have to become president?

What you want to do is being an ignorant slob and getting away with it..
1. I was born here
2. Obama was born here
3. Body cams are the answer. I'd love to see why that cop in Ferguson killed Michael Brown. Or the rough ride they gave Freddy gray

How did they sneak a robot up on this guy? You would think he saw it/heard its motor and ran away from it.
He probably did not consider it to be a danger.
I don't understand what happened. I thought the shooter was down but wearing a bomb so the bomb squad set off the bomb and blew the bad guy up.

Are you saying the shooter was alive and healthy and they set his vest off? Please explain what happened exactly.

Either way I'd blow him up too.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

I like your post, but shooting by rouge bad cops are are tiny fraction compared to black on black homicides . Why are we so fixated on the small picture and not the larger one?

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.

The American police perform no positive function. They pose a much larger threat to citizens than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. Americans would be safer if the police forces were abolished.

The police have been militarized and largely federalized by the Pentagon and the gestapo Homeland Security. The role of the federal government in equipping state and local police with military weapons, including tanks, and training in their use has essentially removed the police from state and local control. No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing"

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

well can see someone like you is helpful.......

How did they sneak a robot up on this guy? You would think he saw it/heard its motor and ran away from it.
I don't understand what happened. I thought the shooter was down but wearing a bomb so the bomb squad set off the bomb and blew the bad guy up.

Are you saying the shooter was alive and healthy and they set his vest off? Please explain what happened exactly.

Police used a bomb to kill Dallas shooting suspect

Police used a bomb to kill Dallas shooting suspect
So they didn't detonate his bomb they sent their own bomb in and blew it up.

If the cops were smart the bomb robot would carry a bomb that looks like a cell phone. Pick it up.

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

Do black folks have a right to buy firearms to defend their lives?

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

Yes but it seems to make cops very uncomfortable

I agree.

The 2A is clear:

Yes but it seems to make cops very uncomfortable

Yes , indeed it does.

The Racist Roots of Gun Control

Forum List

Back