🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC: NK Has Nuclear Weapons

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Last night on the Chrissy Matthews 'Trump-Hate-Fest' Malcolm Nance the MSNBC "Intelligence Expert" AKA negro house-boy declared: "North Korea has nuclear weapons".
That's going to come as quite a shock to the entire US military and the President/Congress/Senate and the US population.
Chrissy apparently already knew about the nuclear weapons because he nodded his albino head in agreement.
MSNBC: 'The Most Trusted Name In News".

"New satellite images suggest that North Korea might soon conduct another underground detonation in its effort to learn how to make nuclear arms — its sixth explosive test in a decade and perhaps its most powerful yet.

North Korea’s nuclear tests have grown steadily more destructive, and the country continues to pursue its longtime goal of putting a nuclear warhead on an intercontinental missile capable of reaching targets around the globe."

More;
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/12/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test.html

You been under a rock on another planet for the last decade?

starting to wonder why I dont' have you on ignore...

"AKA negro house-boy"

"Chrissy Matthews"

"albino head"

I generally put people under the age of 10 on ignore, dont' know how I missed you

starting to wonder why I dont' have you on ignore...

"AKA negro house-boy"

"Chrissy Matthews"

"albino head"

I generally put people under the age of 10 on ignore, dont' know how I missed you
MSNBC's negro (cough) 'intelligence expert' declared North Korea has "nuclear weapons". Chrissy Matthews nodded his albino head in agreement.
North Korea DOES NOT have "nuclear weapons". They are attempting to develop a nuclear weapon which requires a delivery system.
Everytime they fire off a missile it mysteriously explodes a few seconds later.
That what the little pervert gets for buying missile technology from Iran which has been infected with undetectable malware 'worms/replicators' by the US military.

Last night on the Chrissy Matthews 'Trump-Hate-Fest' Malcolm Nance the MSNBC "Intelligence Expert" AKA negro house-boy declared: "North Korea has nuclear weapons".
That's going to come as quite a shock to the entire US military and the President/Congress/Senate and the US population.
Chrissy apparently already knew about the nuclear weapons because he nodded his albino head in agreement.

NK has conducted five nuclear test explosions. They have the bomb and short range missiles. What they don't have is a long range missile to deploy it on.

NK has conducted five nuclear test explosions. They have the bomb and short range missiles. What they don't have is a long range missile to deploy it on.
What the pervert has is a crude nuclear bomb and missiles that blow up twenty seconds after launching. He DOES NOT have "nuclear weapons"! The MSNBC 'house nego' Nance who Chrissy constantly claims is an "expert" is a fucking idiot!
That's why he's on MSNBC. Period!

What the pervert has is a crude nuclear bomb and missiles that blow up twenty seconds after launching. He DOES NOT have "nuclear weapons"! The MSNBC 'house nego' Nance who Chrissy constantly claims is an "expert" is a fucking idiot!
That's why he's on MSNBC. Period!

Crude nuclear bomb is not a nuclear weapon. Gotcha.

Question though, what kind of weapon IS it?

Forum List

Back