🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Msnbc reporter. Kasich voters switching to Trump.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Of course its just an anecdotal report from Indiana, but a good sign nonetheless. It was a report from an early voting site. It worked in OH because rubio/kasich voters are pretty much the same while kasich is actually far closer to trumps views than ayatollah cruz's. Its quite possible after tomorrow with Trump getting a possible 5 50+% victories that the ayatollah cruz/kasich alliance will not matter much as no one will care anymore. the alliance might have a better chance if only caucuses were left where a few insiders can manipulate results.

Betting odds have Cruz beating Trump in Indiana. Trump is only hitting 95% of his target. Contested convention here we come....

I wouldnt be so sure. things will change after tomorrow. Bob Knight is also big in Indiana. Lets see how big the margins of victory are tomorrow

Yes, Trump is worried......ROTFLMFAO!

ia42sBw.jpg

Cruz is trying to screw Kasich over, the same way he tried to screw Carson and Rubio. By the time this primary is over, Cruz will be the most hated politician in this campaign. If he thinks he's gonna win on the second ballot after all his dirty tricks, he's pissing in the wind. The man is pure sleaze.

The dems pray that Kasich doesn't run in the Fall. He'll win against either one of the dem candidates.

The dems pray that Kasich doesn't run in the Fall. He'll win against either one of the dem candidates.
Republicans don't want Kasich. Period. End of story.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Kasich is no different from hillary. I suppose this kasich/cruz deal is causing alot of confusion for kasich's voters. some will vote cruz, some trump, some kasich, and some will just stay home.

Forum List

Back