MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

I couldn't believe it, especially after everything that was learned about the policies that this guy Fetterman is for.

Then you have the health issue. I mean is Pennsylvania voter's that damned crazy that they would elect such a guy as Fetterman????? Undoubtedly they are, and that is a sad situation...

I feel your pain.

Maybe a recall could be in the future, especially if he sticks with his criminal release ideas, and God forbid innocent people get hurt or worse killed.

He'll be another one that will possibly be dealing with Alzheimer's as a result of the stroke. For his sake we hope not, but it seems that after a stroke (all depending on the severity), it could bring about the on set of Alzheimer's or dementia afterwards.
It's very obvious that Dems want mail-in ballots...which were created by Democrat politicians. It's obvious who the mail-in ballots will favor, and it's obvious what "mistakes" will add up to. Mail-in ballots are the new Fuehrer. Dems are seig-heiling all the way. A decade after Germans began seig-heiling Hitler, their country was in shambles. They were told they would be elevated as the master race. They were lied to in order to get their support and to eventually give their right away They we're shamed for thinking ANYTHING else. Democrat voters think they are being rewarded for using the mail-in ballot system. Meanwhile it's all a sham used by Democrats POLITICIANS to ASSURE their absolute victory over Republicans from here on out. And the states are beginning to fall to this new system one by one. Mine just did. I live in PA.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
NV will go Red, we need AZ or GA for Senate

At least we can curb much of Biden's agenda now.
Yes, even if it means gridlock... The Democrat's caused it, and so shall it be.

What I want to see is the starting of investigation's that will lead to Joe Biden's impeachment, and both him and his son with other's thrown into Jail if they have done grave criminal thing's that has since compromised the security of this nation.

Just look at his opponent, who had not lived in the state since 1986
Did you watch the Debate?
First thing out of his Mouth; GOOD NIGHT
He rambled on , couldn’t answer and understand questions
In addition; had a PROMPTER
Prior to his CVA he ‘s for tax payer “ safe corners” for Heroin Addicts
Against Fracking
For Sanctuary Cities
Believes in letting out many of the most dangerous prison population
Those are for starters
Let’s Vote for HIM

I admit it wasn't the red wave I expected...but if we take the house and senate...I'll accept that win :D
given that was the "ultimate" goal - how else could it be taken? im with you 100% that we all thought the results would be far more lopsided, but its like i keep saying, people are emotional - not logical these days. they'd let their feet burn walking on coals before they'd let the other side give them shoes.

Did you watch the Debate?
First thing out of his Mouth; GOOD NIGHT
He rambled on , couldn’t answer and understand questions
In addition; had a PROMPTER
Prior to his CVA he ‘s for tax payer “ safe corners” for Heroin Addicts
Against Fracking
For Sanctuary Cities
Believes in letting out many of the most dangerous prison population
Those are for starters
Let’s Vote for HIM
Careful. Some moron just believed me when I was being equally sarcastic.

Well, there is one fact for certain, if somehow the GOP win 51 Senate seats, Biden will look really bad...

Oh and that supposedly does something to your brain if you don't live somewhere for a while ???? ROTFLMBO 🤣

For a while? He was only there while in college, he never really lived there. That is called carpetbagging and people for the most part do not like it. Oz was the worst candidate the GOP could pick, but they could not cross Trump so this is the end result.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
Lake is catching up and Hobbs is shitting in her panties.
I believe Hobbs is having the count slow down to divert interest away from Lake's eventual win.
I noticed that most of the Rs have won closer to the end of counting.

It's very obvious that Dems want mail-in ballots...which were created by Democrat politicians. It's obvious who the mail-in ballots will favor, and it's obvious what "mistakes" will add up to. Mail-in ballots are the new Fuehrer. Dems are seig-heiling all the way. A decade after Germans began seig-heiling Hitler, their country was in shambles. They were told they would be elevated as the master race. They were lied to in order to get their support and to eventually give their right away They we're shamed for thinking ANYTHING else. Democrat voters think they are being rewarded for using the mail-in ballot system. Meanwhile it's all a sham used by Democrats POLITICIANS to ASSURE their absolute victory over Republicans from here on out. And the states are beginning to fall to this new system one by one. Mine just did. I live in PA.
Yep, that Dem Jeb Bush and every other republican governor since Jeb didn't want mail in ballots but somehow a state that's been run by republicans for many years seem to love it.

Lake is catching up and Hobbs is shitting in her panties.
I believe Hobbs is having the count slow down to divert interest away from Lake's eventual win.
I noticed that most of the Rs have won closer to the end of counting.

AZ may be 3rd place in worst cheating.

Lake had a double digit lead. This election is massive fraud.

Forum List

Back