MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

Democrats found an easy way to cheat with mail in voting,
Ot is NOT cheating!
Perfectly constitutional, legal, and legitimate.

Not like say....appointing fake electors and raising a goofy army of misinformed misfits to storm the nation's Capitol by force in order to steal the election from the guy who rightfully and lawfully won it.

Now THAT was cheating!

Ot is NOT cheating!
Perfectly constitutional, legal, and legitimate.

Not like say....appointing fake electors and raising a goofy army of misinformed misfits to storm the nation's Capitol by force in order to steal the election from the guy who rightfully and lawfully won it.

Now THAT was cheating!
Damn that George Washington!

Why would you be opposed to anything that gives voters MORE access to voting and increases voter participation across the board?

Why do you hate your own country?

WHAT kind of American are you....other than a whiny, snowflake LOOSER?

Polls do show that supporters of Democratic Party candidate Joe Biden prefer voting by mail over in-person voting. An Emerson College poll of those who plan to vote by mail showed that 76 percent prefer Joe Biden as compared to only 20 percent who prefer Donald Trump.

However, a Stanford University research team published a study in April 2020 showing postal voting tends to affect turnout (how many voters show up) for both major parties equally. And vote by mail does not increase the share of total votes for either party. Vote by mail does, however, tend to increase overall voter turnout.

Why do you want unscrupulous method's when it comes to voting ? What are you trying to do or hide ?

How is it that the same people who counted 60-90% of votes yesterday can't complete the rest within 24 hours? Pure political theater, stringing folks along like a bunch of rubes. Sad.

It takes time to coordinate all those 'previously undiscovered boxes of ballots' and distribute them around to different precincts; just because they all tend to be exclusiviely votes for Democrats is just pure coincidence.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
That's unfortunate, just when we were starting to solve all the basic problems.

Republicans will win in Nevada.

If what Lake says about the remaining ballots in AZ being mostly Republican, very likely Masters will win the in Arizona too.

If that happens we don't even need the Georgia runoff. And we are very likely to win the House.

Then, we all make like Democrats. WE WON.

Cede nothing.

WE. WON.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
Nothing surprising here.No finer place to locate the
worst among us than MSNBC.THE place for Lyin',propagandist
On some kind of designer steroids.
How come the House numbers haven't changed in almost
24 hrs. Stuck on Democrats { 184 } and Republicans { 207 }
The GOP needing just 11 more.
Because we are back to what was pulled in 2020.
But this time Words are the key.No more santimonous use of
Election bull.How clean and secure this Election is turning out.
The Public,en masse is not about to cotton that line of bullcrap.
Most the country is already sitting on eggshells.Can't afford to
throw around unbroken eggs.

There is nothing unscrupulous about the mail
I beg your recall.Wasn't there reports that in 2020 a
Post Office truck { virtually loaded to the gills with Mail-in
ballots } was seen in very suspicious locations not part
of any Mail route.
I'll try to dig up that Report.
- USPS Driver Says Trailer with ' Thousands '
of Ballots Disappeared -
{ Covered by Breitbart }
Jesse Morgan,who drives for a USPS subcontractor,detailed the
irregularities he witnessed while delievering ballots on his routine
route in Pennsylvania and New York,claiming that his trailer full
of ' thousands ' of ballots went missing.
Morgan,during a press conference explained that he has
" everything to lose and nothing to gain " from speaking out.
His normal route being to transport mail from Lancaster Penna.
to Bethpage,N.Y. ,to Harrisburg,Penna.,and ending back in Lancaster.

2000 mules says otherwise.

Who cares what a fictional movies says?

Common sense says otherwise. Critical thinking says otherwise. You're not very bright are you?

Tell me what is unscrupulous about this process that I did in 2020....

I went online and requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or an ID thief would know. Then my ballot was mailed to my address on record and could not be mailed anywhere else. Once it arrived I filled it out and mailed it back. It has tracking code known only to me and I tracked it from mailbox to post office to elections office to being process to being counted. If there was a problem with the ballot or the signature did not match you got an email and had until election day to fix it or it was not counted.

I went online and requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or an ID thief would know. Then my ballot was mailed to my address on record and could not be mailed anywhere else. Once it arrived I filled it out and mailed it back. It has tracking code known only to me and I tracked it from mailbox to post office to elections office to being process to being counted. If there was a problem with the ballot or the signature did not match you got an email and had until election day to fix it or it was not counted.
first off - you requested it.

that is the current process.

now - how many times do we see ballots simply sent out NOT requested?

mail in ballots isn't the issue - finding loopholes in it and other ways to get around security - is.

Fictional? You call actual footage of ballot dumping/harvesting fictional? LOL

first off - you requested it.

that is the current process.

now - how many times do we see ballots simply sent out NOT requested?

mail in ballots isn't the issue - finding loopholes in it and other ways to get around security - is.
And how many times do we see Democrat operatives go into nursing homes or poor neighborhoods and "sign" people up to vote democrat

Fictional? You call actual footage of ballot dumping/harvesting fictional? LOL

Forum List

Back