MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

Republicans will win in Nevada.

If what Lake says about the remaining ballots in AZ being mostly Republican, very likely Masters will win the in Arizona too.

If that happens we don't even need the Georgia runoff. And we are very likely to win the House.

Then, we all make like Democrats. WE WON.

Cede nothing.

WE. WON.

There is a re-sorting of the electorate going on, and that leads to results that may not make sense to everyone.

What I want to see is how bad the polling was compared to the last few midterm cycles.

Maybe the pollsters over-compensated for their dem leaning over-predictions from last cycle?

Tell me what is unscrupulous about this process that I did in 2020....

I went online and requested my mail in ballot using personal information that only I or an ID thief would know. Then my ballot was mailed to my address on record and could not be mailed anywhere else. Once it arrived I filled it out and mailed it back. It has tracking code known only to me and I tracked it from mailbox to post office to elections office to being process to being counted. If there was a problem with the ballot or the signature did not match you got an email and had until election day to fix it or it was not counted.
So now you're just gonna copy and paste your previous response instead of reading what I replied to you

Yep you're not very bright

So now you're just gonna copy and paste your previous response instead of reading what I replied to you

Yep you're not very bright

Yes, I am. I asked you a question and would like an answer. Then I will respond to what you posted.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
“But, but, but, Drumpf lost! The experts on TV said so!”

And that was a response to Ice not you, now if you wanna admit you can't read I'll accept your concession

So, you still have not told me how the process I posted is unscrupulous.

I accept your surrender.

Yes, that is the process in all but 6 states. All of those have been sending them out to everyone for a decade and nobody cared till you were told to care.
again - you pretend the process we've had for a long time is the same as in use today, refusing to accept that this process was "vandalized" for the sake of "covid" and the potential for heavy abuse is in fact there.

NO ONE IS SAYING NO MAIL IN BALLOTS. we're saying they need to be regulated and everyone needs to follow the same process, not make them up on the fly for XYZ reason and you can grandma killer if you disapprove.

again - you pretend the process we've had for a long time is the same as in use today, refusing to accept that this process was "vandalized" for the sake of "covid" and the potential for heavy abuse is in fact there.

The process I listed is the process used during COVID. Tell me what is wrong with that process, be specific please.

NO ONE IS SAYING NO MAIL IN BALLOTS. we're saying they need to be regulated and everyone needs to follow the same process,

Are you saying we should federalize voting rules and not leave them up to the states?

The process I listed is the process used during COVID. Tell me what is wrong with that process, be specific please.
i am not playing this game with you. hell, you can't even keep ignoring me like you promise to do. HOWEVER - lets make this quick so you can get to your buffoonery and telling me how stupid i was for daring to be specific.

FIRST PARAGRAPH:
The page was created in April 2020 to address the expansion of absentee/mail-in voting procedures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It is preserved here for archival purposes.
-----

then:
changed voting rules due to the pandemic - JUST AS I SAID THEY DID.

and wow - they just keep coming:

so states did in fact change the rules. they made it easier to do because they SAID the pandemic created this need.

NOW - since you're going to be a dumbass any minute now, all i said was mail in balloting was fine BEFORE ALL THESE CHANGES WERE MADE ON THE FLY.

as for your next dumbass question - do i think we should federalize elections? NO - but nice diversion and attempt to switch topics when your ass is getting hammered. you and paul need to hang more.

these states have every right to change what they wish - BY GOING THROUGH THEIR OWN LAWS.

now - to play YOUR game and watch YOU refuse to play it -

which states followed their documented process to change the mail in balloting procedures? be specific.

tag, bitch.

Forum List

Back