MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Obama’s ‘never done anything wrong in his life’

why does chris matthews and others like him think black people should never be criticized? What besides melanin makes them immune to criticism?

and does anyone really believe that Chrissy and Sargeant Schultz actually adore minorities? I think it's all just an act, Ed Schultz loves blacks? really? he is an Archie Bunker clone, dislikes blacks, but pretends to respect them on his show. I am pretty sure that Schultz has sad "G.D.N" whenever he was cut off by one in traffic.

You can always count on Mr. Tingleleg to support the unsupportable. I wonder if he read Obama's books where Obama himself admits to committing crimes. Being a low information voter I seriously doubt Matthews is that informed.

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews went on a tirade Wednesday night against Republicans and their continued opposition to Susan Rice, President Obama’s newest national security advisor.

Speaking with The Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman and The Daily Beast’s Peter Beinart, the “Hardball” host suggested that the GOP is, once again “beating the hell out of an African-American woman.”

Read more: MSNBC's Chris Matthews: Obama's 'never done anything wrong in his life' - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

What crimes?

and does anyone really believe that Chrissy and Sargeant Schultz actually adore minorities? I think it's all just an act, Ed Schultz loves blacks? really? he is an Archie Bunker clone, dislikes blacks, but pretends to respect them on his show. I am pretty sure that Schultz has sad "G.D.N" whenever he was cut off by one in traffic.

Well no.

But okay..hold on to that.

It's kinda all you got.

why does chris matthews and others like him think black people should never be criticized? What besides melanin makes them immune to criticism?

You watch the show?

Matthew's has plenty of criticism against Obama. And it's always about policy and governance style.

Criticism about his ethnicity, religion, color and place of birth?

That's generally left to the racists.

"cut off by one"?

You are pretty sure, huh?

I think it makes you feel better to hope that there are lots of people who think like you do. Perfectly natural.

The problem I see is nobody looks good in this. This community organizer is turning our government into a mockery.

It's ether by design or just what happens when you put a low-life in a position of power like President of the United States.

You folks don't like government to begin with so not sure if you understand how it should function.

And you showed your druthers by putting a dry drunk ex coke head with a record in the position of President.

You really should talking about "low lives". Especially given that you guys also elected that criminal, Darrell Issa.

You watch the show?

Matthew's has plenty of criticism against Obama. And it's always about policy and governance style.

Criticism about his ethnicity, religion, color and place of birth?

That's generally left to the racists.

Like Al Sharpton.

The problem I see is nobody looks good in this. This community organizer is turning our government into a mockery.

It's ether by design or just what happens when you put a low-life in a position of power like President of the United States.

You folks don't like government to begin with so not sure if you understand how it should function.

And you showed your druthers by putting a dry drunk ex coke head with a record in the position of President.

You really should talking about "low lives". Especially given that you guys also elected that criminal, Darrell Issa.

well now, we DON'T like government and don't understand how it works now huh?

and Bush was a dry drunk coke head..

so Obama was what again for experience and also a pot and coke head..

so you really have no room to TALK
you are becoming unhinged over the man...

I never voted for Issa. He's not from my state. And it seems strange you think some fire makes him a criminal but spying on Americans without probable cause doesn't make one a criminal. I guess laws only apply to us and not the Obama Administration.

Oh, I wouldn't be talking shit about coke because your last two Presidents have and probably still use the stuff.

Last edited:
I actually thought this thread was about something else when it mentioned Chris Mathews.

I'd heard that Obama had to have Emergency Surgery the other day because of an incident with Chris Mathews.

It seems that Obama made a sudden stop while walking the other day, and Chris Mathews head got lodged up OBAMA'S BUTT. Which led to Chris Mathews head having to be SURGICALLY REMOVED FROM OBAMA'S BUTT.

Again, sorry thought this was the current topic.

Chris Matthews is the person I would most like to kick the crap out of.

33ddnqr.gif

This always makes me smile...

Chris Matthews Bombs on 'Jeopardy!' After Repeatedly Mocking Palin for How She'd Do | NewsBusters

I never voted for Issa. He's not from my state. And it seems strange you think some fire makes him a criminal but spying on Americans without probable cause doesn't make one a criminal. I guess laws only apply to us and not the Obama Administration.

Oh, I wouldn't be talking shit about coke because your last two Presidents have and probably still use the stuff.

It's not just the fire with Issa. He has a pretty long history of law breaking.

He stole a car from a buddy in the army. Stole and was indicted on stealing a Maserati. Was convicted for carrying an unregistered handgun and plead out of an insurance scam involving another car.

Obama admitted to briefly trying coke. Add in he's never been convicted of anything.

Bush on the other hand, threw away perhaps millions of tax payer dollars that went into training him as a fighter pilot because of is real live addiction..and was busted for a couple crimes..and convicted of drunk driving. Fine fellow.

He stole a car from a buddy in the army. Stole and was indicted on stealing a Maserati. Was convicted for carrying an unregistered handgun and plead out of an insurance scam involving another car.

Obama admitted to briefly trying coke. Add in he's never been convicted of anything.

Bush on the other hand, threw away perhaps millions of tax payer dollars that went into training him as a fighter pilot because of is real live addiction..and was busted for a couple crimes..and convicted of drunk driving. Fine fellow.

I bet Issa shit in his pants when he was baby...I bet Obama did too
we know Romney was a bully back in grade school, and the petty with you people

Last edited:

I bet Issa shit in his pants when he was baby...I bet Obama did too
we know Romney was a bully back in grade school, and the petty with you people

True story: Issa could not get a job at either the NYSE or where I work now.

Obama could. So could Bush.

more RACE baiting from this nasty station

SNIP:
MSNBC Analyst Suggests FNC, O'Reilly Tougher on Obama Because He's 'Black President'

By Brad Wilmouth | June 06, 2013 | 17:30

16 43 Reddit0 1
A A

On Wednesday's The Last Word show, MSNBC political analyst Richard Wolffe -- formerly of Newsweek -- suggested that FNC host Bill O'Reilly was motivated by racism when he recently called it "shady" for President Obama to select Susan Rice as national security advisor to avoid Senate confirmation hearings.

A bit after host Lawrence O'Donnell played several clips of O'Reilly using the word "shady" to describe the move, Wolffe cracked:

I do recall when Fox News was looking at Dick Cheney and his openness and transparency, they didn't call him shady. But, you know, it's totally different with a black President, of course.

Later in the segment, Wolffe went on to claim that Senator John McCain is trying to "look good with Fox News" in going after Rice. Wolffe:

all of it here
Read more: MSNBC Analyst Suggests FNC, O'Reilly Tougher on Obama Because He's 'Black President' | NewsBusters

SNIP:
MSNBC Analyst Suggests FNC, O'Reilly Tougher on Obama Because He's 'Black President'

16 43 Reddit0 1
A A

On Wednesday's The Last Word show, MSNBC political analyst Richard Wolffe -- formerly of Newsweek -- suggested that FNC host Bill O'Reilly was motivated by racism when he recently called it "shady" for President Obama to select Susan Rice as national security advisor to avoid Senate confirmation hearings.

A bit after host Lawrence O'Donnell played several clips of O'Reilly using the word "shady" to describe the move, Wolffe cracked:

I do recall when Fox News was looking at Dick Cheney and his openness and transparency, they didn't call him shady. But, you know, it's totally different with a black President, of course.

Later in the segment, Wolffe went on to claim that Senator John McCain is trying to "look good with Fox News" in going after Rice. Wolffe:

all of it here
Read more: MSNBC Analyst Suggests FNC, O'Reilly Tougher on Obama Because He's 'Black President' | NewsBusters

Yep.

I never heard O'Reilly call Bush or Cheney, "Shady".

And they also got it wrong about the 'visits'.

SNIP:

16 43 Reddit0 1
A A

all of it here

Yep.

I never heard O'Reilly call Bush or Cheney, "Shady".

And they also got it wrong about the 'visits'.

oh so you regularly watched O'Reilly for eight years while bush was President huh?

you get that folks, now you can't say, shady and Obama.... if you do it's because he OF his skin color..

Last edited:

's not just the fire with Issa. He has a pretty long history of law breaking.

Briefly?

Obama wrote in his book her spent most of H.S. high.

He was a member of a gang of stoners called the Choom-gang.

1. choom gang
A gang centered around smoking pakalolo. Popularized by Barack Obama's high school senior yearbook photo.
We go play hoop with the choom gang.

choom barack obama weed pakalolo politics

2. Choom Gang
Marijuana smoke group.
Me an my Choom Gang gots some good shit last night.

pot choom smoke weed marijuana

I'd love to see some links to all of your info on Issa.

Forum List

Back