MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Obama’s ‘never done anything wrong in his life’

$LOLIberals.jpg

You really should talking about "low lives". Especially given that you guys also elected that criminal, Darrell Issa.

If Issa is such the criminal you make him out to be, why isn't he in jail?

It's not just the fire with Issa. He has a pretty long history of law breaking.

He stole a car from a buddy in the army. Stole and was indicted on stealing a Maserati. Was convicted for carrying an unregistered handgun and plead out of an insurance scam involving another car.

Obama admitted to briefly trying coke. Add in he's never been convicted of anything.

Bush on the other hand, threw away perhaps millions of tax payer dollars that went into training him as a fighter pilot because of is real live addiction..and was busted for a couple crimes..and convicted of drunk driving. Fine fellow.

I bet Issa shit in his pants when he was baby...I bet Obama did too
we know Romney was a bully back in grade school, and the petty with you people

True story: Issa could not get a job at either the NYSE or where I work now.

Obama could. So could Bush.

You work? I think your employer is getting ripped off, unless you are employed by USMB. cause thats where you seem to be all day everyday.:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6691593&pp=25&page=4

Last edited:
You really should talking about "low lives". Especially given that you guys also elected that criminal, Darrell Issa.

Issa is a criminal for holding a black man to account-- GET WITH THE PROGRAM ALREADY!

Black = No crime can be committed.. Do anything you like- No criticism allowed either or you're the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

Issa is a criminal for holding a black man to account-- GET WITH THE PROGRAM ALREADY!

Black = No crime can be committed.. Do anything you like- No criticism allowed either or you're the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

wasn't Robert Byrd the grand dragon of the KKK and was elected for LIFE to Congress by Democrats?

I never voted for Issa. He's not from my state. And it seems strange you think some fire makes him a criminal but spying on Americans without probable cause doesn't make one a criminal. I guess laws only apply to us and not the Obama Administration.

Oh, I wouldn't be talking shit about coke because your last two Presidents have and probably still use the stuff.
's not just the fire with Issa. He has a pretty long history of law breaking.

He stole a car from a buddy in the army. Stole and was indicted on stealing a Maserati. Was convicted for carrying an unregistered handgun and plead out of an insurance scam involving another car.

Obama admitted to briefly trying coke. Add in he's never been convicted of anything.

Bush on the other hand, threw away perhaps millions of tax payer dollars that went into training him as a fighter pilot because of is real live addiction..and was busted for a couple crimes..and convicted of drunk driving. Fine fellow.

Briefly?

Obama wrote in his book her spent most of H.S. high.

He was a member of a gang of stoners called the Choom-gang.

1. choom gang
A gang centered around smoking pakalolo. Popularized by Barack Obama's high school senior yearbook photo.
We go play hoop with the choom gang.

choom barack obama weed pakalolo politics

2. Choom Gang
Marijuana smoke group.
Me an my Choom Gang gots some good shit last night.

pot choom smoke weed marijuana

I'd love to see some links to all of your info on Issa.

You ask me for a link and include none.

Oh cool.

Google should work for you..but I will help you out.

Early life, education, and military service

Issa, the second of six children, was born in Cleveland, Ohio, to Martha (née Bielfelt) and William Issa, who sold trucks and grinded valves.[7][8] His father was Eastern Orthodox and his mother was a Mormon.[9] His paternal grandparents were Lebanese immigrants who both belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch known as the “Antiochian Orthodox” community[10] and his mother is of German and Bohemian (Czech) descent.[11][12][13] The family moved to the predominantly Jewish suburb of Cleveland Heights in the later years of his childhood. Many of his friends were Jewish, and Issa reportedly worked for a rabbi at one point. He became very familiar with Jewish culture.[9]

Issa dropped out of high school, and on his 17th birthday he enlisted for three years in the Army.[9][14] He became an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician, trained to defuse bombs. He said his unit provided security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series.[15] A May 1998 investigation by Lance Williams of the San Francisco Examiner said Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. His unit did perform security sweeps for the World Series. The investigation said that Issa was transferred to a supply depot after Issa received poor ratings and after the World Series. According to Issa, the Examiner reporter misunderstood an anecdote he had related.[9] A fellow soldier, Jay Bergey, said that Issa stole his Dodge Charger in 1971, and that "I confronted Issa...I got in his face and threatened to kill him, and magically my car reappeared the next day, abandoned on the turnpike." No charges were ever filed. Issa has denied any theft.[9]

After receiving a hardship discharge in 1972, because his father had a heart attack, Issa earned a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.[9] Twice that year, he was arrested. In the first incident he was indicted by a grand jury for an alleged theft of a Maserati, but prosecutors dropped the charge.[16] In the second incident, he was stopped for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, and a police officer noticed a firearm in his glove compartment. Issa was charged with carrying a concealed weapon. He pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of an unregistered firearm, and was sentenced to six months' probation and a small fine.[9][16] Issa has said he believes the record has since been expunged.[9]

Issa attended Siena Heights University, a small Catholic college in Adrian, Michigan, followed by Kent State University at Stark, where he enrolled in the Reserve Officer Training Corps and was commissioned as a second lieutenant.[9] Issa served in the Army Reserve from 1976 to 1980 and was promoted to the rank of captain. While serving on active duty for training with the 1/77th Armor Battalion as an Assistant S-1 from September 9 to September 26, 1980, he received an evaluation report by then-Lt. Col. Wesley Clark, who wrote "This officer's performance far exceeded that of any other reserve officer who has worked in the battalion" and "Promote ahead of contemporaries. Unlimited potential."[9][17][18] Shortly before his discharge, Issa was again indicted for grand theft auto, but Issa insisted he was innocent and by August, 1980, the prosecution dropped the case.[9]
Darrell Issa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Had Issa been black..he may have very well gone to jail.

Here's another tidbit about your hero.

Bombing plot

In 2001, Issa's district office in San Clemente was targeted in an aborted bombing plot. Jewish Defense League leader Irving Rubin was arrested along with Earl Krugel in connection with the plot, which reportedly had focused on other targets before shifting to Issa's office.[50][51] Issa speculated that the cause of the incident may have been a column written by political commentator Debbie Schlussel in which she charged that Issa sympathized with Hezbollah despite its being listed by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, charges he denied.[51][52][53]

Great guy.

Real gem.

Had Issa been black..he may have very well gone to jail.

Here's another tidbit about your hero.

Bombing plot

In 2001, Issa's district office in San Clemente was targeted in an aborted bombing plot. Jewish Defense League leader Irving Rubin was arrested along with Earl Krugel in connection with the plot, which reportedly had focused on other targets before shifting to Issa's office.[50][51] Issa speculated that the cause of the incident may have been a column written by political commentator Debbie Schlussel in which she charged that Issa sympathized with Hezbollah despite its being listed by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, charges he denied.[51][52][53]

Great guy.

Real gem.

where did you get that from?
and now you all of a sudden you believe EVERYTHING your read?
good grief...pull some stuff written about Obama and then spout you believe it..You won't because you have a large hardon for Issa and the fact he is investigating the Obama regime..

Last edited:
I hear Issa was the second shooter in Dallas.

He and Kenneth Starr set up behind the grassy knoll.

Mathews has completely lost his mind...

He would of had to have one to lose.
but anyone who watches that station with the, accusing people of acting like white supremacist, the Irs is now the new N WORD and the ugly stupid hate they dish loses valuable time of their lives..

The sad part is they do get this through some people..the're lucky they don't have blood on their handa, YET

Last edited:
Funny how liberal hacks only believe Wiki when it suits them.

Btw, I went through officer selection.

Felonies are a disqualifier.

Somebody explain how he got into ROTC with a GED and several felony arrests on his record.

Forum List

Back