MSNBC Turns on Obama, Admits Benghazi Cover-Up

video sparks violent demonstrations in muslim world

And Obama should have seen every one of these.

stop mentioning the video riots! It puts the Benghazi witch hunt back into a fuller context

my bad

yes. How dare you put the Benghazi attack into the full context of what was going on at the time all over the Islamic world?

You do that and you muddy the waters with truths like 'the fog of war' and confusion on the ground.

I was hoping they would open that link and from the pictures, point out which ones were Benghazi. They seem to know so much.

Produce the timeline that shows that this is the case. Required will be evidence of when they knew that the attack was not part of the chain of demonstrations in reaction to the video. Then, you will have to show them giving the erroneous info after that point.

You even qualified your comment with "it appears". Why would you do that AND STILL demand an explaination as though you have your mind made up?

Read up, prettyboy

Doug Ross @ Journal: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

You have a very low bar for what constitutes evidence, ugly boy. I asked for some proof. Got any poof?

So what constitutes proof, son? A complete vindication of those you favor? If you are as smart as you think you are, and if you have as much balls as you think you do, I suggest you look into corroborating that timeline.

Denial. Yes, you are steeped in it. The proof was the 12 times the transcript was edited by the State Department and the White House. At any rate, you liberals are toast. This will be Obama's undoing. He may not get impeached, but he will no longer be trusted as the leader of the free world.

I feel sorry for you. Really, I do. People like you were so quick to rush into the euphoria that was the first black man in office, that you failed to take his credentials as a leader into consideration. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/

Last edited:

You have a very low bar for what constitutes evidence, ugly boy. I asked for some proof. Got any poof?

So what constitutes proof, son? A complete vindication of those you favor? If you are as smart as you think you are, and if you have as much balls as you think you do, I suggest you look into corroborating that timeline.

Denial. Yes, you are steeped in it. The proof was the 12 times the transcript was edited by the State Department and the White House.

Dude is blogger who wants to see Obama impeached.

The State Department AND THE WHITE HOUSE?

Have you any evidence that the White House edited the talking points 12 times? Or...are you just being stupid?

The Sate Department, as found in e-mails that were given to the oversight committee by the State Department, did participate in the production of the initial talking points about the Benghazi attack. Someone there made suggestions that were, in the end, adapted by the CiA and put into the talking points.

The number 12 is meaningless. The fact that mention of terrorism was removed is meaningful. But you cannot prove that Obama had anything to do with any of it.........SON.

Denial. Yes, you are steeped in it. The proof was the 12 times the transcript was edited by the State Department and the White House. At any rate, you liberals are toast. This will be Obama's undoing. He may not get impeached, but he will no longer be trusted as the leader of the free world.

I feel sorry for you. Really, I do. People like you were so quick to rush into the euphoria that was the first black man in office, that you failed to take his credentials as a leader into consideration. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

FactCheck.org : Benghazi Timeline

Fuck your edit. You ran McCain and Palin. Not a difficult decision at all.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::D:badgrin:

Bwhahahahahahaha Bwhahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

All of you smug ZOMBIE AZZHOLES after the election with your constant insults and digs -- NOW LOOK..

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the board leftists drool all over themselves to shit out excuses!! This is sheer entertainment!

Video: MSNBC Turns on Obama, Admits Benghazi Cover-Up

I know this is first time I have seen them criticize him

You've obviously not watched Rachel Maddow.

She's got a big issue with the AUMF.

It was also MSNBC that broke the Drone story.

Who cares?

Nobody watches that show.........maybe like 287 people/night. MSNBC does no hard news at all so whatever they have to say is not news. Only the k00k fringe left watches that network.

Denial. Yes, you are steeped in it. The proof was the 12 times the transcript was edited by the State Department and the White House.

Dude is blogger who wants to see Obama impeached.

The State Department AND THE WHITE HOUSE?

Have you any evidence that the White House edited the talking points 12 times? Or...are you just being stupid?

The Sate Department, as found in e-mails that were given to the oversight committee by the State Department, did participate in the production of the initial talking points about the Benghazi attack. Someone there made suggestions that were, in the end, adapted by the CiA and put into the talking points.

The number 12 is meaningless. The fact that mention of terrorism was removed is meaningful. But you cannot prove that Obama had anything to do with any of it.........SON.

And you are a dude who wants Obama not to be guilty of the things he's being accused of.

And I quote:

"The positions of the State Department must be taken into consideration."

All in all, since Obama is the head honcho within the Executive Branch of our government, all of those folks in some way or another have to report to him. They don't call him the President for nothing you know. And why do you think he threw poor Jay Carney to the sharks yesterday? Yeah, that pretty much sums up his guilt, as well as Hillary's.

You are losing this argument each and every day more new information comes to light. It's hard to accept I know. But you may as well suck it up. You voted for a fraud.

Grow up, boy.

Last edited:

FactCheck.org : Benghazi Timeline

Fuck your edit. You ran McCain and Palin. Not a difficult decision at all.

Sure.

You're just as blind as you were then. Now look at what your stupidity has wrought. The entirety of the "yes we can" crowd has now ensured the doom of their so-called messiah. The "Change" they voted for, the hope they desired; will all be gone in the blink of an eye.

Pathetic. Your lack of education, and pure hatred of the previous administration drove you to vote for the appeasement of such hatred, not because you thought he was the best man to lead out great nation.

Get as mad as you want, hot rod. You know the truth is inescapable now.

Last edited:
So far the deflection,spin and overall idiocy from the Benghazi apologists is as follows:
How can you blame Obama when Bush was behind 9/11?
Obama is lying? It depends on what "is" is.
Republicans are politicizing Obama's political calculation which is political.
Fox news sucks.

wrong

hooey

Politics is messy

FOX News declared SCOTUS ruled unConstitutional

Forum List

Back