MSNBC Turns on Obama, Admits Benghazi Cover-Up

My main question in this story is why both Obama and Clinton continued to blame the producer of that goofy movie long after (it appears) they knew that argument simply was not true.

What's the spin on that?

Produce the timeline that shows that this is the case. Required will be evidence of when they knew that the attack was not part of the chain of demonstrations in reaction to the video. Then, you will have to show them giving the erroneous info after that point.

You even qualified your comment with "it appears". Why would you do that AND STILL demand an explaination as though you have your mind made up?

But at Wednesday's hearing, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-South Carolina, quoted what he said was an internal e-mail dated the day after the attack in which Assistant Secretary of State Beth Jones told the Libyan ambassador that Islamic group Ansar al-Sharia was responsible for the attack.
Opinion: Obama has explaining to do on Benghazi - CNN.com
The day after the attacks the Libyan President announced who was responsible as well.

As late as the 25th -

Obama UN Speech Challenges World Leaders To Confront Intolerance At Home
Sep 25, 2012 · President Barack Obama speaks during the 67th ... among our United Nations." Denouncing the video that helped spark the ... saying that while ...

i like how dems support obama's lies that put the producer's life at risk

obama blames some obscure producer and draws the wrath of the world down upon this guy and the dems are like....what are the pubs complaining about? lies are ok so long as a dem does it

fucking hacks

My main question in this story is why both Obama and Clinton continued to blame the producer of that goofy movie long after (it appears) they knew that argument simply was not true.

What's the spin on that?

Produce the timeline that shows that this is the case. Required will be evidence of when they knew that the attack was not part of the chain of demonstrations in reaction to the video. Then, you will have to show them giving the erroneous info after that point.

You even qualified your comment with "it appears". Why would you do that AND STILL demand an explaination as though you have your mind made up?

Read up, prettyboy

Doug Ross @ Journal: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

It is hard for rationale people to understand this, but many of his worshipers sincerely believed that he embodied a Second Coming in politics, i.e., that he was a transcendent figure who would usher in a new era peace, prosperity, transparency, non-partisanship, etc. All this from a Chicago politician!

It will be interesting to see how long they can bitterly cling to their pipe dream while the walls of reality come crashing down. Some will prefer utter destruction to any acknowledgment that they have been duped.

No one is "clinging" to anything. The administration got it wrong. There was good reasons for it as well.

What no one is buying is what you folks are trying to portray it as..

At the end of the 9/11 commission, the recommendations were to create the Department of Homeland Security. That's different then what you folks are recommending. Which is to remove the President from office.

Can't even begin to compare the two,once again for the determined to be dense

Its about the bull shit after,and yes there are more that want the truth,then the morally bankrupt that can't handle the truth like yourself

What's the spin on that?

"Produce the timeline.."
Produce to who, you? :laugh: You'll be the judge, right?

"Required will be evidence..."
Required by who, you? :laugh: Seriously?

"Why would you do that AND STILL demand an explanation..."
Yikes, you are certainly reading a great deal into my question. I'd like to know why they blamed the filmmaker. I don't know why they did that. Maybe they thought that, despite evidence to the contrary. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking. I'm not "demanding" anything. That's why I added the qualifier "it appears". See, I don't know, and neither my ego nor some partisan ideology requires me to pretend that I do.

Calm down. If you don't have an answer to my direct question, just say so.

What's the spin on that?

Read up, prettyboy

Doug Ross @ Journal: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

You have a very low bar for what constitutes evidence, ugly boy. I asked for some proof. Got any poof?

MSNBC admits coverup? Was the network involved? :lol:

Look, there probably was some type of damage control going on. There always is. The Obama admin isn't the first and won't be the last.

So, they're guilty of trying keep the incident from being used as a political weapon -- which is exactly what the raving lunatics on the right are doing with it.

Their biggest mistake was in not realizing that the rabid nuts in the GOP (most of them now) would desperately try to use this against them no matter what.

Damage control is what is being done now, in an attempt to downplay the cover-up that is unraveling now.

This administration, starting with the President and continuing down the chain, deliberately lied to the American people for the purpose of political gain during an election, about an enemy attack on American diplomats. That was not damage control, it was malfeasance in office.

Why is it that none of the nutters on the oversight committee has accused Obama of lying about anything? Do you know more than they do? Have you more to gain by catching him lying than they do?

Thats what an investigation and hearings are for,find the truth before accusing someone,but it apparent from your comment that accusations should come first.

What's the spin on that?

"Produce the timeline.."
Produce to who, you? :laugh: You'll be the judge, right?

"Required will be evidence..."
Required by who, you? :laugh: Seriously?

"Why would you do that AND STILL demand an explanation..."
Yikes, you are certainly reading a great deal into my question. I'd like to know why they blamed the filmmaker. I don't know why they did that. Maybe they thought that, despite evidence to the contrary. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking. I'm not "demanding" anything. That's why I added the qualifier "it appears". See, I don't know, and neither my ego nor some partisan ideology requires me to pretend that I do.

Calm down. If you don't have an answer to my direct question, just say so.

Holy shit. They pinned the attack on the demonstrations ( in a qualified manner ) over the video because there were a ton of demonstrations over the video taking place. They had intelligence that indicated that the demonstrations were a possible root of the attack.

There was, it has been revealed, also intelligence that the attack was a planned terrorist act.

Duh. The talking points were scrubbed of the latter for political reasons. Who knew about that and approved it? WE DO NOT KNOW.

There was political spin and bullshit going on in regards to the talking points. But nobody has produced any evidence that Obama or Clinton had a hand in it. Without showing when they abandoned the idea that the demonstrations may have played a role.....and that it was before they said otherwise...you cannot show that they lied.

Anyone paying attention knows that there was a political spin put on the talking points. It stinks.

Last edited:

Read up, prettyboy

You have a very low bar for what constitutes evidence, ugly boy. I asked for some proof. Got any poof?

So according to this, Obama, Rice & Carney were all blaming the video from Sept 13 through Sept 25.

So, I'll ask again: Why is that?

So according to this, Obama, Rice & Carney were all blaming the video from Sept 13 through Sept 25.

So, I'll ask again: Why is that?

It depends on what they knew at the time.

If they knew that it was absolutely not related to the demonstrations, then they lied for political reasons.

If they did not know that it was absolutely unrelated to the demonstrations, then they were not lying.

If they knew that the attack was a terrorist act OR due to the demonstrations and decided to go public with one and not the other for political reasons, then they are slimeballs who withheld info.

Again. Duh.

Also....that spreadsheet is not evidence of anything but the fact that a partisan ideologue ( your favorite ) knows how to use excel.

Last edited:

obama blames some obscure producer and draws the wrath of the world down upon this guy and the dems are like....what are the pubs complaining about? lies are ok so long as a dem does it

fucking hacks

What lies?

By the way, "the producer", broke the law.

Anti-Muslim filmmaker sentenced to one year for probation violation - CBS News

what lies? are you fracking serious? they lied about the producer.

seriously, don't defend obama on this. i like how you're desperately trying though, by smearing the producer. you're a dick.

Video: MSNBC Turns on Obama, Admits Benghazi Cover-Up

I know this is first time I have seen them criticize him

Their ratings must have dropped into negative territory to do that---:razz: But let's face--there isn't anyone alive today that paid any attention to Bengazi in October--that didn't know this was a cover up from the get go-including (MSNBC and all the other media outlets.) Even BBC--ABC--and CBS are on the warpath over this. They got Obama reelected by ignoring this and now that he is firmly into his second term--they bring out the WMD.

We have sworn congressional testimony from Susan Rice--Hillary Clinton--David Patreaous--and Leon Panneta--all who lied under oath. I imagine it will be Hillary Clinton who gets run over with the steam roller on this one. Whether she is going to lye down and take it is the question. Obviously someone higher up the chain put out the talking points--and they with their midget brains followed along with the strategy.

It's very unfortunate that 4 people are dead over this--and now many careers will be destroyed along with reputations--over something so STUPID. All they had to do was admit it was a terrorist attack from the onset--and send in the troops to help out those in danger--versus giving a stand down order. Instead for political expediency they wanted to give the "illusion" that the world and especially Libya was free from terrorism after the death of Bin Laden and an election was soon coming.

And this is where this incident is very much like Watergate. Everyone is lying today as they were during the Nixon administration. Nixon---it was sections of an audio tapes that were deleted--and now it's emails--with several references to the danger in Lybia--terrorism and other things that have been deleted--and for nothing more than political reasons.

How far this goes--no one knows?

Benghazi-Bottom-590-LI1.jpg

fucking hacks

What lies?

Yes, the producer did break the law. He still didn't have anything to do with causing those attacks though. Why is he even still in jail? We hear nothing about him now....

And you're asking "what lies"???? Really? The blaming on the video wasn't one?

Video: MSNBC Turns on Obama, Admits Benghazi Cover-Up

I know this is first time I have seen them criticize him

Their ratings must have dropped into negative territory to do that---:razz: But let's face--there isn't anyone alive today that paid any attention to Bengazi in October--that didn't know this was a cover up from the get go-including (MSNBC and all the other media outlets.) Even BBC--ABC--and CBS are on the warpath over this. They got Obama reelected by ignoring this and now that he is firmly into his second term--they bring out the WMD.

We have sworn congressional testimony from Susan Rice--Hillary Clinton--David Patreaous--and Leon Panneta--all who lied under oath. I imagine it will be Hillary Clinton who gets run over with the steam roller on this one. Whether she is going to lye down and take it is the question. Obviously someone higher up the chain put out the talking points--and they with their midget brains followed along with the strategy.

It's very unfortunate that 4 people are dead over this--and now many careers will be destroyed along with reputations--over something so STUPID. All they had to do was admit it was a terrorist attack from the onset--and send in the troops to help out those in danger--versus giving a stand down order. Instead for political expediency they wanted to give the "illusion" that the world and especially Libya was free from terrorism after the death of Bin Laden and an election was soon coming.

And this is where this incident is very much like Watergate. Everyone is lying today as they were during the Nixon administration. Nixon---it was sections of an audio tapes that were deleted--and now it's emails--with several references to the danger in Lybia--terrorism and other things that have been deleted--and for nothing more than political reasons.

How far this goes--no one knows?

Benghazi-Bottom-590-LI1.jpg

You have proof that those four people lied under oath? Really?

fucking hacks

What lies?

Yes, the producer did break the law. He still didn't have anything to do with causing those attacks though. Why is he even still in jail? We hear nothing about him now....

So how many of the protests all over the Muslim world can be blamed on the video? None? Was Obama wrong from not watching every single one of them?

Anti-Muslim Video Sparks More Violent Demonstrations Across Muslim World

fucking hacks

What lies?

He is in jail because his video offended Obama. Think about it.

Forum List

Back