MTG Rocks

she has rocks in her head.
Got answers for her questions?

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

i think that just about covers them all.
Answer her questions. Or, let me guess, you did not watch it. Come back with the answers when you do.

lol ... nope, i didn't 'watch' her - i try not to. she's a performance artist - nothing more. she's not a serious person & she's fucking nuts.

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

Answer her questions. Or, let me guess, you did not watch it. Come back with the answers when you do.

lol ... nope, i didn't 'watch' her - i try not to. she's a performance artist - nothing more. she's not a serious person & she's fucking nuts.
Then you have nothing to say worth listening to, do you? Bye.

Let's hope a lot of people hear this. :mm:

The left hears it and they know she's right. But being the disingenuous bastards they are, they'll never admit it to themselves. The Nutless Wonders just don't have the balls to admit the truth, not to themselves, not to anyone else.

After all...

A whole Summer of burning, looting, and murder by the left = Good thing.

Mostly peaceful protest at the Capitol by Trump-supporters = Terrorism.

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

i speak the truth. i speak facts.

she spews CONspiratorial nonsense & her obsessive behavior towards a colleague is off the wall that would have anybody else in a civvy job fiired.

Let's hope a lot of people hear this. :mm:

Such is the racist, reprehensible right – nothing but lies and demagoguery.

STFUdonny.gif

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

she spews CONspiratorial nonsense & her obsessive behavior towards a colleague is off the wall that would have anybody else in a civvy job fiired.
Fired for an opinion? Is that what you support fascist?

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

for stalking, for an attempt at intimidation...

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

You do not stalk anyone on the floor in Congress if you are a member. Stupid reason, stupid poster.

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

You do not stalk anyone on the floor in Congress if you are a member. Stupid reason, stupid poster.

she followed AOC & then there's the whole mailslot performance.

poor greeny - no oscar for her.

Shes asking the Washington eliets, why is it that when Middle America goes through hell, with billions in damage done... federal buildings, police stations burned , damaged or destroyed.. innocent bystanders killed outright or beaten.. dragged from vehicles..
Why Why... do they not see THAT as a threat to our democracy.... as we can see the idiots in Portland are still roaming around..

But Only when they themselves feel some of the heat from a protest or riot do they think there's a problem... and only then will they leave no stone unturned. If its just us.. common Americans??? hell we probably had it coming to us anyway right?

Its good that she points out the double standard.

a rock is not a gas

nor liquid.

it is a mineral.

I can see why your screen name is Play Time. that just about sums it all up.

Forum List

Back