Israeli diaspora

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Attacks on the rise. How will Israels crazy leadership protect the Jewish diaspora ?

Attacks on the rise. How will Israels crazy leadership protect the Jewish diaspora ?

If by the definition of "diaspora" meaning "the dispersion of the Jews beyond Israel", do you have a problem with Jews living in the UK? I don't think they're the people you have to worry about chopping off heads and blowing up shit.

If by the definition of "diaspora" meaning "the dispersion of the Jews beyond Israel", do you have a problem with Jews living in the UK? I don't think they're the people you have to worry about chopping off heads and blowing up shit.
Nope. I have Jewish friends. I dont want to see them attacked because of that wanker Netanyahu. Dont want any of that shit over here.

As I said in another thread to one of your posts, anti-Semitism is pervasive, particularly in Europe. You would think after almost 2,000 years of persecution of Jews where millions died, the people of Europe would learn. But sadly, no. The bigotry and hatred runs deep.

Europeans overwhelmingly support the Hamas terrorists and their stated goal to "drive the Jews into the sea."

So I will ask again, how many Jews in Israel need to die for the people of Europe to be satisfied?

As I said in another thread to one of your posts, anti-Semitism is pervasive, particularly in Europe. You would think after almost 2,000 years of persecution of Jews where millions died, the people of Europe would learn. But sadly, no. The bigotry and hatred runs deep.

Europeans overwhelmingly support the Hamas terrorists and their stated goal to "drive the Jews into the sea."

So I will ask again, how many Jews in Israel need to die for the people of Europe to be satisfied?

European countries have always sucked at becoming the kind of country we've always aspired to be. They have long histories of wars, slavery, genocide, pogroms, intolerance, and hatred toward anyone who's not like them. That's pretty much the reason our ancestors left those shithole countries and founded this nation.

Madness. You can kid yourself that you have some bogus moral authority but the truth is that you are just a bunch of ethnic cleansers.

Trump said that the anti-semetic racist bastards who walked down American streets screaming "Jews!...Will not!...Replace. Urse!" were all "good people."

Last edited:

Nope. I have Jewish friends. I dont want to see them attacked because of that wanker Netanyahu. Dont want any of that shit over here.
Tommy, look who gets the blame now. For agendas. A large group called Deplorables and Dregs and other names. When things get bad groups get blamed. And things will get bad. It is just the groups who get blamed when it happens. Picking out the percentage of each that influenced the cataclysm. It has been done before and it will be done again. It works for the aggressor.

News flash: UK Jews are being attacked because they're Jewish, not because of Israel's self-defense.

You know how I can tell? Because UK Jews were being attacked before Joe Biden financed Hamas.

"All of them."

-- European leftists

Madness. You can kid yourself that you have some bogus moral authority but the truth is that you are just a bunch of ethnic cleansers.

In case you haven't noticed yet, it's you old, white colonialist dinosaurs who are being "ethically-cleansed" out of existence, in your own country even...

544f4e07-3a2a-407f-9e6d-2fdae208b5f1-2060x1236.jpeg

No, he didn't, you gullible buffoon. Good Gaea, you're such an easily-manipulated moron.
What did he do then?
Condemned the extremists.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Prediction: You will not change your view on this and will continue spreading the lie.

Condemned the extremists.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Prediction: You will not change your view on this and will continue spreading the lie.
How could he not be talking about the neo-Nazis when it was a neo-Nazi rally domkopf?

Forum List

Back