Israeli diaspora

Condemned the extremists.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Prediction: You will not change your view on this and will continue spreading the lie.
How could he not be talking about the neo-Nazis when it was a neo-Nazi rally domkopf?
Look, I know you're angry. You're starting to realize you've been lied to. But that's your own fault for being so gullible in the first place.

Madness. You can kid yourself that you have some bogus moral authority but the truth is that you are just a bunch of ethnic cleansers.

Tommy, you Europeans are responsible for the holocaust and the Inquisition. Your team came to the Americans and exterminated 80% of the Indigenous People. You Brits did the same shit in Australia and New Zealand. So you seriously need to STFU. :D

just a bunch of ethnic cleansers
I recommend this entire, seemingly new "SHIELD" product line. The ThermoVu™ DTM 500 in particular looks exceedingly clever at only $1295.
FEATURES
- 20-30 persons/minute
- Instant pass/fail audible tone with temperature display
- Accurate measurement, ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Non-contact wrist measurement from a distance of 1-2 inches
- Adjustable to 5’ ¾” in height
- Suitable for schools, enterprises, apartments, factories and more
While their "Disinfectant/Sanitizer" may seem pricey @ $22.50 / quart compared to their Farm-Home-Ranch Cleanser (or even plain old, original scent chlorine bleach for that matter, though "germicidal," just not "disinfecting" or "sanitizing" per se),.. it does sport a full 30 day shelf life!

Attacks on the rise. How will Israels crazy leadership protect the Jewish diaspora ?

Bibi wants them all to move to Israel and bring thier money.. Don't you remember when Ariel Sharon told the French Jews they had to immigrate to Israel? He pissed the French Jews off and everybody else.

I've always recommended a two cleanser state solution. Say combine equal parts anti-septic and germicide. Or a disinfectant plus an anti-microbial. Whatever. Just so all acknowledge upfront that certain bacteria at least have a right to claim our collective guts as their homeland. They can displace and "cleanse" other germs from our guts willy nilly. Not only don't we care, we have no clue. In fact, most of us proudly work really hard to ignore practically everything that's really going on down there.

Forum List

Back