Mueller doing an October 1992 stunt

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Does Mueller Have an October Surprise?

for 2018?? Looks that way. The loathing the sewage rats of the DC establishment (both parties but primarily the dirt bag dems) have for Trump (yes he has shortcomings but nothing like he is being accused of) and the dem staff Mueller has working for him point to that.

If this turns out to be just an October surprise the people will see it and it will solidify a huge GOP victory in the midterms....

for 2018?? Looks that way. The loathing the sewage rats of the DC establishment (both parties but primarily the dirt bag dems) have for Trump (yes he has shortcomings but nothing like he is being accused of) and the dem staff Mueller has working for him point to that.
What Walsh did in October 1992 has already been exceeded by Mueller and the New York District Attorney. Many times over.

Also, 1992 was a presidential election year. 2018 isn't.

I think the biggest difference between then and now is the approval rating of the media. TRUMP has done a good job at exposing government/media politicization along with independent journalist who have uncovered serious corruption within both the media and government to undermine TRUMP and his administration.

Your article called the Iran-Contra Affair a " so-called scandal".

Holy fuck, that is the funniest thing I have read in months!

Thanks for that! I can always use a good laugh!

Forum List

Back