Mueller Goes After More of The President's Friends

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack @ Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack

My Email to the president:

Dear Mr. President,

I am one of your most ardent supporters and I cannot tolerate this witch hunt any longer. You MUST do the following ASAP:

Release the full, unredacted memoranda from the Assistant AG to Mueller. We, the public, have the right to know the scope of his mandate.

Demand AG Sessions step up to the plate - or stand down.

Remove the Assistant AG and replace him with someone dedicated to the rule of law and the constitutional separation of powers.

Ask Congress to terminate funding for Mueller's operation or have it removed by the AG.

Enough is enough!

I wonder if all this is simply political posturing for the upcoming election. After that, either the shit will hit the fan or a grand bargain will be struck that absolves all parties of their transgressions. I'm hoping for the former.

I agree, the shit needs to hit the fan, sociopaths need to be held accountable or the shit will just keep piling up.

Fire Sessions and appoint an AG with some balls. Somebody who will shut down this coup and start prosecuting the REAL subversives like Comey, Strzok and Page, McCabe, Clinton, and possibly the ringleader Obama. The Deep State was within striking distance of strangling our republic for good and along comes Donald Trump and is undoing ALL the progress they've made over the past 25 years. If they don't stop him now, they won't have a prayer of regaining their stranglehold. In 8 years nobody will listen to anything they have to say, and their class warfare and race baiting bullshit won't work anymore. Nothing they try to do would surprise me, we're in unchartered territory now.

Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack @ Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack

Dear Mr. President,

I am one of your most ardent supporters and I cannot tolerate this witch hunt any longer. You MUST do the following ASAP:

Release the full, unredacted memoranda from the Assistant AG to Mueller. We, the public, have the right to know the scope of his mandate.

Remove the Assistant AG and replace him with someone dedicated to the rule of law and the constitutional separation of powers.

Ask Congress to terminate funding for Mueller's operation or have it removed by the AG.

Enough is enough!

How dare he go after the president's friends. :rolleyes-41:

The scope of Mueller's mandate is publically available.

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...231/download&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjnmau18fHaAhXrzIMKHdUGB28QFggsMAA&url=https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

So why has no one from Trump's campaign been charged with anything related to Russia?

So far I have seen people charged with all sorts of shit, but none of it seems to have anything to do with russia and election tampering.

That seems like an awfully broad scope for an investigation to me. Kinda like "Just find something, anything, in the history of anyone related to Trump so it can be used as a political hammer".

Does that not bother you?

When another commie gets elected after the pedulum swings moonbat, and the entrenched republicrats start hauling the new moonbat messiah's sycophants into court are you going to howling about "Banana Republics" and "nothing burgers"?

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjnmau18fHaAhXrzIMKHdUGB28QFggsMAA&url=https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

So why has no one from Trump's campaign been charged with anything related to Russia?

So far I have seen people charged with all sorts of shit, but none of it seems to have anything to do with russia and election tampering.

That seems like an awfully broad scope for an investigation to me. Kinda like "Just find something, anything, in the history of anyone related to Trump so it can be used as a political hammer".

When another commie gets elected after the pedulum swings moonbat, and the entrenched republicrats start hauling the new moonbat messiah's sycophants into court are you going to howling about "Banana Republics" and "nothing burgers"?

#1 - the investigation isn't over, and - no one may end up charged. The purpose is to look for crimes, and if they don't find any, then no charges.

#2 - that's the way these things work isn't it? That's how Whitewater worked. I wouldn't rule out the money laundering out of hand - that may well be tied to Russia. Also - getting them on lesser crimes is a common way to get cooperation on larger ones. Nothing wrong with those tactics.

#3 & #4 - it does not bother me, like I said - it's no different than Whitewater. Also, it's a major problem. Trump and collusion are only a small part of it and people don't seem to realize that. I'm very concerned about the degree to which Russia was able to mess with the elections, public confidence and trust in our institutions. Does that not bother you?

If Trump is shown to have no collusion - I'm fine with that. If he colluded - I'm fine with that. I just want the truth and a plan in place to prevent this sort of thing from reoccuring.

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?

I will add to this - I do not think this particular investigation - the one by Mueller - falls into that category, but I think over the years going back several administrations - there has been an increase in special "investigations" by Congress that seem largely driven by partisan politics. Add to that all the calls for impeachment - what used to be a RARE event, triggered by real crimes - not partisan petulance.

#1 - the investigation isn't over, and - no one may end up charged. The purpose is to look for crimes, and if they don't find any, then no charges.

So you wouldn't be concerned if say, some local detective started digging into your background without probable cause, and then started arresting friends of yours on petty charges like possession of pot with intent to distribute?

#2 - that's the way these things work isn't it? That's how Whitewater worked. I wouldn't rule out the money laundering out of hand - that may well be tied to Russia. Also - getting them on lesser crimes is a common way to get cooperation on larger ones. Nothing wrong with those tactics.

Not quite. Whitewater was an ongoing investigation. Reno added the Perjury investigation to Starr's to do list after the Paula Jones hearing in which Willie lied about his affair with Lewinsky. It was a specific investigation, with a specific scope, and there was probable cause to initiate it.

#3 & #4 - it does not bother me, like I said - it's no different than Whitewater. Also, it's a major problem. Trump and collusion are only a small part of it and people don't seem to realize that. I'm very concerned about the degree to which Russia was able to mess with the elections, public confidence and trust in our institutions. Does that not bother you?

It certainly would bother me if Russian endeavors made a difference in the election. Can you explain to me how they manipulated me to write in Ted Cruz on my ballot?

If Trump is shown to have no collusion - I'm fine with that. If he colluded - I'm fine with that. I just want the truth and a plan in place to prevent this sort of thing from reoccuring.

The messiah was well aware of russian propaganda being spread all over the internet. Nothing was done about it. Do you believe that if a tangible effect in favor of Trump was perceived the meat puppet would not have acted to thwart those efforts? The messiah also deliberately, and publicly attempted to manipulate opinion in Israel and in the UK elections.

Where is the outcry from Netanyahu or the limies? Are they tearing down their own political institutions trying to figure out if anyone listened to obozo?

So you wouldn't be concerned if say, some local detective started digging into your background without probable cause, and then started arresting friends of yours on petty charges like possession of pot with intent to distribute?

Not really comparable - there is probable cause and money laundering is hardly petty. Neither is potentially conspiring with a foreign country to affect an election. The feeling I get is that this group of people is being held above the law and that isn't right. You know if it were you or I our asses would be in jail for a long time.

Not quite. Whitewater was an ongoing investigation. Reno added the Perjury investigation to Starr's to do list after the Paula Jones hearing in which Willie lied about his affair with Lewinsky. It was a specific investigation, with a specific scope, and there was probable cause to initiate it.

This is an ongoing investigation, and Whitewater's scope was very broad. What did diddling women have to do with Whitewater? Again - the tactics they are using are common law enforcement tactics - go after the small fish first, and try to get them to turn on the larger fish.

It certainly would bother me if Russian endeavors made a difference in the election. Can you explain to me how they manipulated me to write in Ted Cruz on my ballot?

I can't explain something to you Pete, that didn't occur or that I haven't even claimed. There are two things at play here: was the election tampered with? No evidence to support those claims, so no. Did what the Russian's did have any effect on the election? No way of knowing, so no sense in going down that road of "what if's". As far as I am concerned the election was legitimate, that is not the issue in my mind.

The messiah was well aware of russian propaganda being spread all over the internet. Nothing was done about it. Do you believe that if a tangible effect in favor of Trump was perceived the meat puppet would not have acted to thwart those efforts? The messiah also deliberately, and publicly attempted to manipulate opinion in Israel and in the UK elections.

Where is the outcry from Netanyahu or the limies? Are they tearing down their own political institutions trying to figure out if anyone listened to obozo?

The Messiah Trump? I'm sure he was well aware of it, he was meeting with them after all. All countries try to influence public opinion. That's why Bibi came here to talk to Congress after all. But Russia went further - hacking DNC, etc etc. At some point, when do you decide you need to do something to put a stop to it?

Did our government hack into election emails in Israel, and strategically leak them through wikileaks? I don't think so.[/QUOTE]

Not really comparable - there is probable cause and money laundering is hardly petty. Neither is potentially conspiring with a foreign country to affect an election. The feeling I get is that this group of people is being held above the law and that isn't right. You know if it were you or I our asses would be in jail for a long time.

This is an ongoing investigation, and Whitewater's scope was very broad. What did diddling women have to do with Whitewater? Again - the tactics they are using are common law enforcement tactics - go after the small fish first, and try to get them to turn on the larger fish.

I can't explain something to you Pete, that didn't occur or that I haven't even claimed. There are two things at play here: was the election tampered with? No evidence to support those claims, so no. Did what the Russian's did have any effect on the election? No way of knowing, so no sense in going down that road of "what if's". As far as I am concerned the election was legitimate, that is not the issue in my mind.

The Messiah Trump? I'm sure he was well aware of it, he was meeting with them after all. All countries try to influence public opinion. That's why Bibi came here to talk to Congress after all. But Russia went further - hacking DNC, etc etc. At some point, when do you decide you need to do something to put a stop to it?

Did our government hack into election emails in Israel, and strategically leak them through wikileaks? I don't think so.

Again, Trump Jr met with Russians in Trump Tower with the Campaign Manager. That is PC right there in and of itself. Why do you meet with people? It isn’t done in hopes you will never work with them again....

Except there is probable cause.

This has also been an ongoing investigation, even before Trump was inaugurated.

No, but I can explain to you how millions were prevented from voting.

The messiah was well aware of russian propaganda being spread all over the internet.
And Republicans did nothing about it? Are they complicit?
Nothing was done about it. Do you believe that if a tangible effect in favor of Trump was perceived the meat puppet would not have acted to thwart those efforts?
Not sure? Did he know about the October Stormy Daniels payment that could have changed the election if everyone had known?
The messiah also deliberately, and publicly attempted to manipulate opinion in Israel and in the UK elections.

Not sure? Maybe they already knew before hand that CrossCheck would divert so many votes against minorities that it wasn't worth the trouble? Or maybe the sheer fact that the Voting Rights Act was gutted and allowed polling places to close down 868 polls in mostly minority areas destroying Clinton's chances of winning?

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

that is kind of unbelievable considering Muellers legal team just on Friday tried to convince a judge

that the scope given orally because it was so super secret

looks like the judge aint buying it

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

that is kind of unbelievable considering Muellers legal team just on Friday tried to convince a judge

that the scope given orally because it was so super secret

looks like the judge aint buying it
Until they shut the judge up when the prosecution explained that in order to find collusion with Russia it was imperative to follow the Manafort money. Following the Trump/Manafort money finds conspiracy to collude, which ultimately explains obstruction of justice. And in the end, they will expose money laundering, tax evasion, and bank fraud as a result.

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

The scope of Mueller's mandate is publically available. (And you should at least learn to spell!)

If it is, please post it for us.

Dear Mr. President,

Enough is enough!

Link?

Thank you for the link. It is the first time I've ever seen this. I'm not surprised to see the vagueness of the mandate and wonder why it hasn't been appealed through the judicial process.

Forum List

Back