Mueller Goes After More of The President's Friends

Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack @ Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack

My Email to the president:

Dear Mr. President,

I am one of your most ardent supporters and I cannot tolerate this witch hunt any longer. You MUST do the following ASAP:

Release the full, unredacted memoranda from the Assistant AG to Mueller. We, the public, have the right to know the scope of his mandate.

Demand AG Sessions step up to the plate - or stand down.

Remove the Assistant AG and replace him with someone dedicated to the rule of law and the constitutional separation of powers.

Ask Congress to terminate funding for Mueller's operation or have it removed by the AG.

Enough is enough!

How dare he go after the president's friends. :rolleyes-41:

The scope of Mueller's mandate is publically available.

Link?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjnmau18fHaAhXrzIMKHdUGB28QFggsMAA&url=https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download&usg=AOvVaw1SqdnWh8NhHrY-ZKbp_ITi

So why has no one from Trump's campaign been charged with anything related to Russia?

So far I have seen people charged with all sorts of shit, but none of it seems to have anything to do with russia and election tampering.

That seems like an awfully broad scope for an investigation to me. Kinda like "Just find something, anything, in the history of anyone related to Trump so it can be used as a political hammer".

Does that not bother you?

When another commie gets elected after the pedulum swings moonbat, and the entrenched republicrats start hauling the new moonbat messiah's sycophants into court are you going to howling about "Banana Republics" and "nothing burgers"?

Thanks for voicing my opinion of this.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
    Having read this, I am amazed that not a single word has been said about the Hillary Campaign and this. Why President Trump AND NOT HER?

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • Law
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
    Having read this, I am amazed that not a single word has been said about the Hillary Campaign and this. Why President Trump AND NOT HER?
I am sure she was looked at and there was no evidence so she was discarded.

Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack @ Mueller team questions Trump friend Tom Barrack

My Email to the president:

Dear Mr. President,

I am one of your most ardent supporters and I cannot tolerate this witch hunt any longer. You MUST do the following ASAP:

Release the full, unredacted memoranda from the Assistant AG to Mueller. We, the public, have the right to know the scope of his mandate.

Demand AG Sessions step up to the plate - or stand down.

Remove the Assistant AG and replace him with someone dedicated to the rule of law and the constitutional separation of powers.

Ask Congress to terminate funding for Mueller's operation or have it removed by the AG.

Enough is enough!

How dare he go after the president's friends. :rolleyes-41:

The scope of Mueller's mandate is publically available.

The scope of Mueller's mandate is publically available. (And you should at least learn to spell!)

If it is, please post it for us.
well it is not rue congress has been trying to get it without luck

now a judge has ordered it to the court

Forum List

Back