Muhammed drawing contest winner has been kicked off Facebook

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
I guess we should have expected it.

If these people had lived in 1941, they would be demanding that we hand over all our battleships to the Nation of Japan, to appease them and keep them from attacking us.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sharia Enforcement Muhammad Cartoon Contest Winner Bosch Fawstin Removed from Facebook Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

Sharia Enforcement: Muhammad Cartoon Contest Winner Bosch Fawstin Removed from Facebook

It is somehow ironic that the younger generation that was raised on leftist propaganda in academia and in the culture is so eager to utterly relinquish our freedoms without so much as a fight. The hippies and bippies and free love gave us totalitarianism and subjugation. Free love. It made whores of women, broke our homes and turned our men into women.

Case in point: Mark Zuckerberg. All his speechifying about freedom of speech and freedom of expression and without so much as an internal struggle, he embraces sharia.

Bosch Fawstin is by no means the first counter-jihadist to be removed from Facebook. And I am sure he will not be the last.

Zuckerberg is a cowardly punk ….. with enormous power.

P1040217-800x600.jpg

Now it looks like he's been reinstated, a day or so after being kicked off.

That's mighty white of Zuckerberg.

Or would have been, if he hadn't kicked him off in the first place.

I guess we should have expected it.

If these people had lived in 1941, they would be demanding that we hand over all our battleships to the Nation of Japan, to appease them and keep them from attacking us.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sharia Enforcement Muhammad Cartoon Contest Winner Bosch Fawstin Removed from Facebook Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

Sharia Enforcement: Muhammad Cartoon Contest Winner Bosch Fawstin Removed from Facebook

It is somehow ironic that the younger generation that was raised on leftist propaganda in academia and in the culture is so eager to utterly relinquish our freedoms without so much as a fight. The hippies and bippies and free love gave us totalitarianism and subjugation. Free love. It made whores of women, broke our homes and turned our men into women.

Case in point: Mark Zuckerberg. All his speechifying about freedom of speech and freedom of expression and without so much as an internal struggle, he embraces sharia.

Bosch Fawstin is by no means the first counter-jihadist to be removed from Facebook. And I am sure he will not be the last.

Zuckerberg is a cowardly punk ….. with enormous power.

P1040217-800x600.jpg
I guess this is Obama homie Mark Zuckerberg telling Charlie Hebdo to suck his balls.

This is why Obozo skipped the Charlie Hebdo March. Apparently he supports Islam over freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Yet "Christ Piss" Andres Serrano is probably celebrated on Facebook.

Great OP...

There's no surprise that Facebook pulled it. The Management of Facebook is every bit as evil as Islam.

Seriously, how do you kooks keep up the crying 24/7? Any normal human would eventually get all cried out. But you conservatives, you just somehow keep going.

Seriously, how do you kooks keep up the crying 24/7? Any normal human would eventually get all cried out. But you conservatives, you just somehow keep going.
These assholes aren't conservatives...they are racist teapers without a clue.

I propose a "Draw Nancy Pelosi Without Make-Up" contest. and then lets see who shows up on the front lawn protesting.

I propose a "Draw Nancy Pelosi Without Make-Up" contest. and then lets see who shows up on the front lawn protesting.
Pelosi is 75 years old. Have you ever seen some of the photo's of 51 year old Sarah Palin?

Forum List

Back