Muhammed drawing contest winner has been kicked off Facebook

how about a "Draw Harry Reid After Being Attacked By A Weight Machine" contest?
reid2.png

I heard Facebook is beginning to hunt down and murder conservatives!!! Oh no!! :eek:

Why do they have a right to refuse service to someone? I thought that wasn't allowed.
Oh goodie I finally get to explain. Do you know how social media sites are managed?

They are a public service, are they not? Why can they refuse service to someone because of their beliefs? It's the principle of the matter. I don't care how they are run.

The person was refused because FB people don't want to serve someone they disagree with. That is either okay or not okay. Apparently, the left only thinks it's okay when it goes along with their beliefs.

I heard Facebook is beginning to hunt down and murder conservatives!!! Oh no!! :eek:

Why do they have a right to refuse service to someone? I thought that wasn't allowed.
Oh goodie I finally get to explain. Do you know how social media sites are managed?

They are a public service, are they not? Why can they refuse service to someone because of their beliefs? It's the principle of the matter. I don't care how they are run.

The person was refused because FB people don't want to serve someone they disagree with. That is either okay or not okay. Apparently, the left only thinks it's okay when it goes along with their beliefs.
When an account is reported by a certain number of people, the account is automatically suspended until Facebook looks into it. Same as aaall the other social media sites. When facebook got to this case they reinstated his account upon review.

So really this thread should be called "despite outcry, Facebook supports Mohammed contest winner's right to free speech." But then again you sheep have an agenda to push so you probably don't care. :cool:

next time someone pulls this stunt, call it draw Mohammid, but its actually a "Draw Mohammid Ali" contest, then the lunatics get shot for nothing. Oops, wrong Mohammid.

so many baffoons to choose from to draw. i wonder what al sharpton would do if someone held a "Draw Al Sharpton Reading A Teleprompter Cartoon" in Utah.

The whining has gone beyond epic proportions. It really is pathetic.

As a conservative I will DEFEND A PRIVATE BUSINESSES DECISION to conduct their business how they see fit. JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO BECAUSE I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE

As a conservative I will DEFEND A PRIVATE BUSINESSES DECISION to conduct their business how they see fit. JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DO BECAUSE I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE
Convict...you are gaining a lot of brownie points today. Have you been smoking weed or something...when did you learn about true conservatism and the lack of hypcorisy?

You're not a conservative.
Like a random stranger on the net can judge that lol. You don't know shit about me. It just pisses so many of you off that I call out your stealth hate & racism.
Now go make that dude a millionaire. That's what so many of you morons think passes for "creating change"

When an account is reported by a certain number of people, the account is automatically suspended until Facebook looks into it. Same as aaall the other social media sites. When facebook got to this case they reinstated his account upon review.

So really this thread should be called "despite outcry, Facebook supports Mohammed contest winner's right to free speech." But then again you sheep have an agenda to push so you probably don't care. :cool:
No comment Clementine?

Forum List

Back