Multiple sinkholes open in Florida neighborhood spurring evacuations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A series of sinkholes in a central Florida neighborhood that opened up in the past week have forced residents out of their homes and show no sign of stopping.
Multiple sinkholes open in Florida neighborhood, spurring evacuations

Maybe it's all the dark forces causing all these sink holes they've been having the past few years LOL, you know teaching kids the satanic cult, allowing devil and the dark side coloring book yep that's it ahhaa

A series of sinkholes in a central Florida neighborhood that opened up in the past week have forced residents out of their homes and show no sign of stopping.

Maybe it's all the dark forces causing all these sink holes they've been having the past few years LOL, you know teaching kids the satanic cult, allowing devil and the dark side coloring book yep that's it ahhaa
Yeah, it's the darkness.......... Or should I say the darkness of the underground limestone being eaten away by water causing caves that eventually collapse........ Florida is particularly susceptible.

Or maybe you are an insane retarded midget

Or maybe you are an insane retarded midget

or maybe it was you

I know several people in Florida and they do not seem to take this serious, but the entire peninsula is a drainage system and is increasingly porous especially from the middle south with an intricate network of caves, tunnels, caverns, and passages for water to drain out to the sea and there is no way of knowing exactly where they are, but they are pretty much everywhere, under everything, and it is only a question of time when one is too close to the surface, everything on top looks perfectly normal and 30 feet down you could have a 200 foot deep pit just waiting to erode upward and one day its ceiling just falls in and sucks everything down into it with no warning. I couldn't live like that and before I bought property there I'd have to have a sonar map and core drilling done deep down to prove to me I wasn't living over a death trap.

From the article-

Fire officials posted a video on Facebook of the water churning inside one of the sinkholes. Last week city officials said a private water main on the property used for irrigation broke and was leaking, but they haven't determined if that was the cause.

Living here, there are places where soil is moved in to build up the areas elevation. When it is done, it must be compacted properly, and contain no organic materials or sinking will occur. Many times is isn’t.

I know several people in Florida and they do not seem to take this serious, but the entire peninsula is a drainage system and is increasingly porous especially from the middle south with an intricate network of caves, tunnels, caverns, and passages for water to drain out to the sea and there is no way of knowing exactly where they are, but they are pretty much everywhere, under everything, and it is only a question of time when one is too close to the surface, everything on top looks perfectly normal and 30 feet down you could have a 200 foot deep pit just waiting to erode upward and one day its ceiling just falls in and sucks everything down into it with no warning. I couldn't live like that and before I bought property there I'd have to have a sonar map and core drilling done deep down to prove to me I wasn't living over a death trap.

I take it back, according to the Florida Dept of Environmental Protection, most of the sinkhole incidents are actually further up the state.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 1.38.38 PM.png

That might partly be explained by the fact that fewer people live in the middle bottom of the state where there is a lot of marshes and everglades.

Perhaps the Broward County Sheriff has been casting spells?

Forum List

Back