Murdered? ...LOL

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
You know what I think is the most pitiful? Leftist posters on boards just like this one who as soon as the word conspiracy is mentioned LOL. Yes, they will then proceed to remind us of the fake moon landing and the 9/11 twin towers and the “birfer” thing and then use that to imply “all conspiracies are bogus from excitable right wing nut jobs.” [Except the Bush family ties with Saudis, of course.]

Well I would like to know what does any of those aforementioned conspiracy theories have to do with each other? Nothing! What does one hoax weeping Madonna statue have to do with all those that are still unexplained? Nothing!

So my point is --- shut up. If you are so unbelievably naïve to think that international power brokers and high level politics do not conduct subversive operations you are the idiot in the room. If you think that there are no surreptitious murders occurring all the time to silence witnesses or to take out enemies of the state or of the mission you are the idiot in the room. If you think the Putin machine has not done away with the opposition or certain scientists you are an idiot. If you think this has not happened in America, again, you are an idiot. The Clinton legacy is very much on trial. THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

So was Scalia murdered? How would anyone know? Probably not, but I still wonder why Poindexter would mention this pillow, big deal. But then clarify what he meant about the pillow the next day. I really do not understand the family saying no autopsy? Were they threatened? Just the fact there has been no autopsy only makes this matter far more disgusting and speculative. Personally, I have no interest in knowing if Scalia died of natural causes or not. I already know the enemy of the state and even of Christianity is sitting in the oval office surrounded by insidious little leprechauns ready to do his bidding for their piece of the pie. And the loyal opposition (GOP) is not very loyal or honorable as well. We are doomed. Go home and pray.

Last edited:
A sitting Justice on the USSC refuses a security detail earlier that day. He is later found alone, dead, on his back with a pillow over his face. An on-scene Marshal calls a Judge, tells her the details of Scalia's death - she declares him to be dead of a heart attack, even though no coroner or doctor has made such a call. The decision is immediately made NOT to do an autopsy - Investigators vocally declare their surprise to this, under the circumstances - A sitting USSC justice found dead with a pillow over his face...

If' you're having a heart attack, who puts a pillow over their face?
Who sleeps on their back with a pillow over their face?

I'm not going to officially say Scalia was murdered, but those few facts that have been reported seem mighty peculiar.

Rest In Peace, Justice Scalia. God bless you and your grieving friends and family.

It's awful convenient that the one person who represents the biggest obstacle to Obama's communist agenda does at the beginning of Obama's last year in office

And, the libcoms want a replacement selected, NOW.

Damned convenient.

We'll certainly pray that you two make a return to sanity.
So you think the idea that someone may have killed Scalia is 'insane'?

So tell me, mamooth, why was Scalia found alone with a pillow over his face? Are you saying Scalia put it there? Are you saying 100%, no way in hell, that is not suspicious and that he COULD NOT have been murdered?

If you look and study throughout history, important / key people have been murdered and for far less than what is at stake now in regards to the USSC and the ripples the selection of a new Justice can possibly make, based on who that Judge is.

I'm not saying he was 1005 murdered. I am saying it is not 'insane' to think he may have been - highly unlikely, but not 'impossible'.

It's awful convenient that the one person who represents the biggest obstacle to Obama's communist agenda does at the beginning of Obama's last year in office
I find your choice of words - 'convenient' - interesting. It seems that word leads to a lot of wrong-doing, such as... Hillary and her aides were e-mailing classified documents (last batch of released Hillary e-mails contained 32 documents MARKED secret) and stripping the markings off documents
for 'convenience' and 'expediency', breaking quite a few rules / laws in the process of doing so.

I find your choice of words - 'convenient' - interesting. It seems that word leads to a lot of wrong-doing, such as... Hillary and her aides were e-mailing classified documents (last batch of released Hillary e-mails contained 32 documents MARKED secret) and stripping the markings off documents
for 'convenience' and 'expediency', breaking quite a few rules / laws in the process of doing so.

I'm only saying it's very convenient for Obama and his agenda.

Wouldn't you agree that it's convenient for Obama that Scalia died 12 months before Obama is out of office, forever?

Its also convenient for clinton, since she's one step ahead of going to prison. Wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back