Murdoch changes tune on Trump

Rupert Murdoch Time for everyone to understand Trump support Washington Examiner

It was to be expected. I suppose we will all be trumpified and walk around like zombies with huge comb overs and orange skin.....
Or, we could bleach our hair, get some man-suits and walk around looking like 200 lbs of shit in a 100 lb sack.

images

Yep.

Greg

Rupert Murdoch Time for everyone to understand Trump support Washington Examiner

It was to be expected. I suppose we will all be trumpified and walk around like zombies with huge comb overs and orange skin.....
Or, we could bleach our hair, get some man-suits and walk around looking like 200 lbs of shit in a 100 lb sack.

Roadkill, you are going to be in a world of hurt when Hillary gets elected.
So is that dumpster in your avatar your home or vacation spot?

Obama wants Biden to be the Candidate. lmao

Greg

Greg
I agree. I don't think Obama trusts Hillary to cover his and Holders ass.

DarkFury.

It is NOT a dumpster...it is a London police box and also "The Tardus" in the Dr Who series. That a liberal would defile Dr Who by using it is a gross injustice and should be considered a Crime Against Humanity!!! Actually being a liberal should bring a double conviction!!!!

PS: don't like the latest doctor.

Greg

DarkFury.

It is NOT a dumpster...it is a London police box and also "The Tardus" in the Dr Who series. That a liberal would defile Dr Who by using it is a gross injustice and should be considered a Crime Against Humanity!!! Actually being a liberal should bring a double conviction!!!!

Greg
My apology sir. Judging by the content of his posts dumpster came to mind.

yup, hear you kool aid drinkers go again, wanting to support someone who is bought and paid for by special interest packs.

What is she going to offer you?

Just curious?

yup, hear you kool aid drinkers go again, wanting to support someone who is bought and paid for by special interest packs.

Just curious?
Who owns Trump?

DarkFury.

Greg
My apology sir. Judging by the content of his posts dumpster came to mind.

He's trying to give the impression that he is greater than the low life pond scum that he is. No apology necessary from your good self; one could not possibly get something of quality associated with the driveling detritus feeder!!

Greg

Greg

Seems to me, though, that the lefties are laughing at Trump as we laughed at Obama before he knocked off Hillary. How he survived the Clinton dirt is beyond me. But he did.

I would be quite happy to see Trump as the POTUS. Wish I could vote for him!!

Greg

Greg

That's a lot of asses to cover...they'd need a circus tent!!!

Greg

Greg

And he will still beat all of the Clown car occupants.

DarkFury.

Greg

I've been a Doctor Who fan since the 1970's. Oh, yeah, and it's spelled "TARDIS" (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space), which a real Doctor Who fan would know.

Incidentally, I don't think that you can really characterize DW as liberal or conservative, considering the "conservatives" in the United Kingdom would be considered liberals in the US. The closest thing they have to the GOP in the UK is the racist UKIP party.

Also, I'm not thrilled with Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor, but I'm willing to be patient. takes a while for these guys to grow on you.

Just curious?

she's going to "not be a Bush". Which given how badly Bush's brother and father fucked things up when they were in, will probably be good enough for me.

You see, here's the thing. Before Bush-43 fucked everything up, I was one of you Wingnuts who really thought that Clinton lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then 2008 came along, and I found myself with a 20% pay cut, an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K.

So now, I don't care about Benghazi or E-mails or what Wall Street is paying her to make vapid speeches.

I will be perfectly happy if she just prevents another Bush from fucking everything up.

Just curious?
Who owns Trump?

No one can own Trump. The value he puts on himself is well beyond anything that anyone can pay....cause he is "very rich." Oh, and he is a walking, talking egomaniac. Aside from that he is a normal, everyday Billionaire.

Just curious?

she's going to "not be a Bush". Which given how badly Bush's brother and father fucked things up when they were in, will probably be good enough for me.

You see, here's the thing. Before Bush-43 fucked everything up, I was one of you Wingnuts who really thought that Clinton lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then 2008 came along, and I found myself with a 20% pay cut, an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K.

So now, I don't care about Benghazi or E-mails or what Wall Street is paying her to make vapid speeches.

I will be perfectly happy if she just prevents another Bush from fucking everything up.

Fortunately, my salary did not get that big hit, but losing 30% of my real estate investments sit me back a few years. I hope W is enjoying his retirement while propping his cowboy boots up on his front porch railing each night. So many of us are still smarting from the mess he left when he walked out of the WH.

Now Jed will suffer for W's incompetence.

Just curious?
Who owns Trump?

No one can own Trump. The value he puts on himself is well beyond anything that anyone can pay....cause he is "very rich." Oh, and he is a walking, talking egomaniac. Aside from that he is a normal, everyday Billionaire.
How many billionaires that is in the spot light that care about the working man?

Going after a job that only pays 250 grand a year?

So that tells you he is not after the money

But poor broke ass Hillary is

Forum List

Back