Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music is nothing for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Who or which styles you like in music most.

It's for me Hard Rock.

I did not choise Rock, Country and Techno.

But you can voite in other.

MI0001557928.jpg

I like rock-reggae classical folk-blues from Thailand done by bluegrass jug bands in jazz style.

"Dance" is not a music style btw.

Metal is mine. By metal, I mean METAL. core, death etc

I also enjoy regular alternative/rock, jazz, blues and classical
I do not like country and rap.

Indeed it is. Otherwise known as "electronic". There are many variations to the "dance" music genre : breakbeat, dubstep, garage, techno, trance etc

Rock is so diverse and varied now. I chose Rock and Roll instead of hard rock. I'm not a fan of metal, but I like punk a lot. I'm not sure how I would define my tastes. I like everything from the classics: The Stones, The Who, Led Zep, to The Cars, The Ramones, The Clash, Rancid, Green Day, and Linkin Park.

Rock is so diverse and varied now. I chose Rock and Roll instead of hard rock. I'm not a fan of metal, but I like punk a lot. I'm not sure how I would define my tastes. I like everything from the classics: The Stones, The Who, Led Zep, to The Cars, The Ramones, The Clash, Rancid, Green Day, and Linkin Park.
A couple fo examples of punk bands you like? I like a few of them too..

I like several....rock, dance , pop, reggae, classical, jazz and other ...other being music from years gone by 1920, 30, 40, 50 etc :biggrin:

I love good music.

Metallica is the only"music" I don't like.

Indeed it is. Otherwise known as "electronic". There are many variations to the "dance" music genre : breakbeat, dubstep, garage, techno, trance etc

Horsefeathers.

This is "dance" music....

--- is it not?

Dance is dance; music is music. The idea that dance can only be done to some narrowly defined segment of pseudomusic is just beyond absurd.

Pogo only says that because he doesn't like it. While I don't think dance music/hip hop have the most talented of artists, that type of music is mostly for fun and dancing. As long as it has a good beat for dancing, that's all that really matters, and that is why it is so popular. Girls like dancing!

Horsefeathers.

--- is it not?

Dance is dance; music is music. The idea that dance can only be done to some narrowly defined segment of pseudomusic is just beyond absurd.

Sure, if you were born in the 1920s. ;)

THIS is dance music . . .

Pogo only says that because he doesn't like it. While I don't think dance music/hip hop have the most talented of artists, that type of music is mostly for fun and dancing. As long as it has a good beat for dancing, that's all that really matters, and that is why it is so popular. Girls like dancing!

"Doesn't like it"? Nobody even posted any. No -- I say that because "dance" can be, and is, done to a million different kinds of music. So it's absurd to call something specific "dance music" because where the hell does that leave everything else danceable?

It's like saying "meal food" to mean only asparagus. It's absurd.

More dance music:

All dance music --- all quite different music, wouldn't you say?

Horsefeathers.

--- is it not?

Sure, if you were born in the 1920s. ;)

Actually that's from 2013.
What are the people in motion doing, if not dancing?

"Doesn't like it"? Nobody even posted any. No -- I say that because "dance" can be, and is, done to a million different kinds of music. So it's absurd to call something specific "dance music" because where the hell does that leave everything else danceable?

More dance music:

I like ballet. The other stuff is fine too. You are the one who said you didn't consider dance music to be music, right? :)

More dance music:

I like ballet. The other stuff is fine too. You are the one who said you didn't consider dance music to be music, right? :)

Oh dear no dear. I said the category "dance" doesn't belong in a list of music styles. You can dance to any kind of music you want.

Forum List

Back