Muslim arrested after neighbor flees sword attack ('I die and kill for Allahu!')

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now, IF he would have killed the White Man... well you know the rest of the story!

WND ^ | 9 Dec 2019 | Douglas Ernst
San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department arrested a Muslim man on Monday after he allegedly threatened to kill his neighbor with a sword. Mohamed Ahmed Elrawi, 57, of Victorville, California, allegedly screamed, "I die and kill for Allahu!" during an altercation. Authorities said Elrawi was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after chasing a man in his apartment complex. A Quran and other items were located inside the suspect’s residence, leading investigators to believe Elrawi may have been a radicalized Muslim," Sgt. Dave Burgess told the Daily Press on Tuesday.

Now, IF he would have killed the White Man... well you know the rest of the story!

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department arrested a Muslim man on Monday after he allegedly threatened to kill his neighbor with a sword. Mohamed Ahmed Elrawi, 57, of Victorville, California, allegedly screamed, "I die and kill for Allahu!" during an altercation. Authorities said Elrawi was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after chasing a man in his apartment complex. A Quran and other items were located inside the suspect’s residence, leading investigators to believe Elrawi may have been a radicalized Muslim," Sgt. Dave Burgess told the Daily Press on Tuesday.
That Koran should be confiscated and burned. The whole ap rtment should be searched for biological weapons and jihadists contacts. As for Elrawi, throw the key away.

A WND reporter with zero sources, whose only source over many articles is Alex Jones. Sounds legit.

Wow! What a story. Way bigger than this:

Christian Arrested After Six-Hour Shooting and Killing Spree ("I Am A Warrior For the Babies!")

A WND reporter with zero sources, whose only source over many articles is Alex Jones. Sounds legit.
But if it's true, at least the lunatic didn't have a gun instead. Thanks gun control.
If the victim had a gun, he wouldn't have had to run away (and risk being stabbed). He could have just shot the jihadi screwball, and be done with him. One less Muslim lunatic in the world. Save money on prison expenses. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back