🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MUSLIM CAB DRIVER SAYS IT’S ‘AGAINST HIS RELIGION’ TO TAKE BLIND MAN WITH GUIDE DOG'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do not worry folks. It is literally impossible for anyone that is not Christian and brown to be racist. The left calls that reverse racism. Which means perfectly understandable and accepted.

Hey, at least this culture is being imported here though.

Great. Yeeeaaah!!

So...he should not have that job then.

You racist!!!

?????? I know that nutjobs like you believe that only minorities can be racist but I can't figure out what about refusing a blind fare a ride is 'racist'

This is a position I have never understood. All the best sight hounds are from the ME.
You are talking about a group that wipe their smelly asses with their hands still, believe the use of deodorant is offensive to their false god, believe a woman is to blame for being raped and should be stoned to death for it..

A large portion of the world wipes their asses with their hands- most of them are not Muslim.

You do seem to be obsessed with fecal matter and colons.

Do not worry folks. It is literally impossible for anyone that is not Christian and brown to be racist. The left calls that reverse racism. Which means perfectly understandable and accepted.

Great. Yeeeaaah!!

Whether he likes it or not the cab driver has to follow the law.

I don't know what 'racism' has to do with a business being required to follow the law.

Cab drivers have been fined multiple times for using their religion as an excuse to refuse fares- which I applaud.

If you drive a cab- follow the law- if your religion doesn't allow you to follow the law- then don't drive a cab.

Are you bothered by the fact that is that stink bomb did that in this country that the skinny smoking muslim snake in the white house would call to respect his beliefs?

Does that fact bother you at all?

Simple yes or no will do.

People need to get over it.

Muslims are Not going to bake homo wedding cakes or transport dogs in their taxi's.

Go find another baker or taxi and leave us alone.

We don't need or want your business. ...... :cool:

Great. Yeeeaaah!!

I don't know what 'racism' has to do with a business being required to follow the law.

Cab drivers have been fined multiple times for using their religion as an excuse to refuse fares- which I applaud.

If you drive a cab- follow the law- if your religion doesn't allow you to follow the law- then don't drive a cab.

Are you bothered by the fact that is that stink bomb did that in this country that the skinny smoking muslim snake in the white house would call to respect his beliefs?

I am slightly bothered that an obviously deranged individual like yourself is allowed free access to the internet.

But specifically to the point- taxi drivers in the United States are required by law to transport the blind and their seeing eye dogs- cabbies should either follow the law or not be cab drivers.

I support penalizing any driver who refuses to transport a blind person because of their seeing eye dog.

People need to get over it.

Muslims are Not going to bake homo wedding cakes or transport dogs in their taxi's.

Go find another baker or taxi and leave us alone.

We don't need or want your business. ...... :cool:

Then don't drive taxi's or run bakeries in America if you can't follow the law.

If you can't follow the law- we don't want your business to operate.

Great. Yeeeaaah!!

I am slightly bothered that an obviously deranged individual like yourself is allowed free access to the internet.

But specifically to the point- taxi drivers in the United States are required by law to transport the blind and their seeing eye dogs- cabbies should either follow the law or not be cab drivers.

I support penalizing any driver who refuses to transport a blind person because of their seeing eye dog.

Is that a yes or a no?

You are bothered by the skinny lying muslim snake in the white house honoring the religious freedoms of muslims but not christians?

Can anyone decipher if he is bothered by the double standards of his pathetic president?

I cannot tell.

Great. Yeeeaaah!!

Is that a yes or a no?

You are bothered by the skinny lying muslim snake in the white house honoring the religious freedoms of muslims but not christians?

Can anyone decipher if he is bothered by the double standards of his pathetic president?

I cannot tell.

Yes- I think you are clinically delusional and should not be allowed free access to sharp objects.

I support penalizing any driver who refuses to transport a blind person because of their seeing eye dog

Don't put thread titles in CAPS. Why do we need to constantly need to reiterate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back