🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim celebrate terror attack in St. Petersburg

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslims Celebrate Terror Attack in St. Petersburg

Al Jazeera Arabic’s Facebook coverage of the terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia was flooded with positive comments and happy emoticons as so-called “moderate Muslims” once again celebrated what is likely to have been an Islamic terror attack.

Al Jazeera Facebook page flooded with positive comments & emoticons

----------------------------------------------

CARNAGE IN RUSSIA: ST. PETERSBURG METRO BOMB BLAST KILLS AT LEAST 10
Speculation immediately falls on Islamist terror

Carnage in Russia: St. Petersburg Metro Bomb Blast Kills at Least 10

Oh maybe this is a conspiracy , the religion of peace strikes again with kindness aren't they adorable with how they poke fun

Last edited:
  • Banned
They have a lot of nerve messing with Russia, must be setting them up to look real bad no doubt.

I am open mouthed in astonishment.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Russia has been bombing Muslims in Syria for some time now. Day after day slaughtering innocent people.

How do you expect people to react to this ?

This atrocity is another sign that the West (including Russia) should stay out of these regions.

My sympathy is with the families of the murdered in St Petersburg, and Syria.

Russia has been bombing Muslims in Syria for some time now. Day after day slaughtering innocent people.

This atrocity is another sign that the West (including Russia) should stay out of these regions.

Yeah, because terrorism didn't start till Russia bombed in Syria. Perhaps it is you who is the stupid one.

So your answer to Islamic terrorists in Syria and everywhere else they are is to do nothing, or worse yet appeasement. No thanks, the rest of us aren't willing to roll over and be slaughtered like sheep by Muslim barbarians.

Muslims Celebrate Terror Attack in St. Petersburg

Al Jazeera Arabic’s Facebook coverage of the terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia was flooded with positive comments and happy emoticons as so-called “moderate Muslims” once again celebrated what is likely to have been an Islamic terror attack.

Al Jazeera Facebook page flooded with positive comments & emoticons

----------------------------------------------

CARNAGE IN RUSSIA: ST. PETERSBURG METRO BOMB BLAST KILLS AT LEAST 10
Speculation immediately falls on Islamist terror

Carnage in Russia: St. Petersburg Metro Bomb Blast Kills at Least 10

Oh maybe this is a conspiracy , the religion of peace strikes again with kindness aren't they adorable with how they poke fun

ISIS THREATENED TO ‘BURN RUSSIA’ LAST MONTH
In wake of St Petersburg Attack, Islamists are prime suspects
upload_2017-4-3_10-42-0.png

ISIS Threatened To ‘Burn Russia’ Last Month

they are appeasers over there in 'blighty' and nothing like their ancestors from just 70 - 80 years ago Hawk .

You kill more innocent people than terrorists. You created all quaeda and Isis. But you are too stupid to realise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

TRUMP IS RIGHT: HERE’S PROOF HILLARY & OBAMA FOUNDED ISIS
Hillary even admitted U.S. created al-Qaeda, the precursor of ISIS
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are founding members of ISIS by bankrolling, arming and supporting jihadists in Syria and Libya to both destabilize the Middle East and expand the domestic police state.

Clinton even even admitted in 2009 that the U.S. government – staffed with many of her closest allies – was responsible for al-Qaeda, which morphed into ISIS.

“I mean, let’s remember here: The people we are fighting today we funded 20 years ago, and we did it because we were locked in this struggle with the Soviet Union,” she said.

Clinton continued:

They invaded Afghanistan, and we did not want to see them control central Asia, and we went to work, and it was President Reagan, in partnership with the Congress, led by Democrats, who said, “You know what? Sounds like a pretty good idea! Let’s deal with the ISI and the Pakistani military, and let’s go recruit these Mujahedin! That’s great! Let’s get some to come from Saudi Arabia and other places, importing their Wahhabi brand of Islam, so that we can go beat the Soviet Union!” And guess what? They retreated, they lost billions of dollars, and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. So there’s a very strong argument, which is: It wasn’t a bad investment to end the Soviet Union, but let’s be careful what we sow, because we will harvest.

Trump Is Right: Here’s Proof Hillary & Obama Founded ISIS

People like you make me sick.

Muslims kill more of their fellow Muslims than they do invading infidels.

Face the facts, they have adopted the religious of a warlord and will act accordingly.

People like you make me sick.

Muslims kill more of their fellow Muslims than they do invading infidels.

Face the facts, they have adopted the religious of a warlord and will act accordingly.
The US probably kills more Muslims than Isis. And drop the pretence that you give a fuck about dead Muslims.

Forum List

Back