Muslim celebrate terror attack in St. Petersburg

I am open mouthed in astonishment.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Russia has been bombing Muslims in Syria for some time now. Day after day slaughtering innocent people.

How do you expect people to react to this ?

This atrocity is another sign that the West (including Russia) should stay out of these regions.

My sympathy is with the families of the murdered in St Petersburg, and Syria.
Looks like a lefty protecting Islam.

Russia has been bombing Muslims in Syria for some time now. Day after day slaughtering innocent people.

This atrocity is another sign that the West (including Russia) should stay out of these regions.

People like you make me sick.

Muslims kill more of their fellow Muslims than they do invading infidels.

Face the facts, they have adopted the religious of a warlord and will act accordingly.
The US probably kills more Muslims than Isis. And drop the pretence that you give a fuck about dead Muslims.

You only give a damn if someone from the GOP sits in the Oval Orifice while Muslims are being attacked. If Obama does it then it's cool, just like when Obama banned immigration to the US from Muslim countries.

Get bent.

Left wingers are violent and want government to take over everything.

They are kindred spirits will Sharia loving Muslims

Left wingers are violent and want government to take over everything.

They are kindred spirits will Sharia loving Muslims
Lefties defend Islam. When you ask them why they defend Islam, they say they don't.

When an errant bomb hits civilians BY MISTAKE, we don't celebrate it. You're problem is you can't tell the difference between that and terrorists purposefully targeting civilians and then having the muslim world gloat about it afterwards.

When an errant bomb hits civilians BY MISTAKE, we don't celebrate it. You're problem is you can't tell the difference between that and terrorists purposefully targeting civilians and then the muslim world gloating afterwards.

All he knows is, it's "W"'s fault

Throw in a pacifier and stuffed animal and he will be occupied the rest of the day.

Muslims Celebrate Terror Attack in St. Petersburg

Al Jazeera Arabic’s Facebook coverage of the terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia was flooded with positive comments and happy emoticons as so-called “moderate Muslims” once again celebrated what is likely to have been an Islamic terror attack.

Al Jazeera Facebook page flooded with positive comments & emoticons

----------------------------------------------

CARNAGE IN RUSSIA: ST. PETERSBURG METRO BOMB BLAST KILLS AT LEAST 10
Speculation immediately falls on Islamist terror

Carnage in Russia: St. Petersburg Metro Bomb Blast Kills at Least 10

Oh maybe this is a conspiracy , the religion of peace strikes again with kindness aren't they adorable with how they poke fun

UPDATE: ISIS Claims Russia Bombing ‘a Metro to Hell for the Worshipers of the Cross’

At least eight fatalities have been reported and dozens injured today by two explosions on a subway system in St. Petersburg, Russia. A spokesman for Russia’s top anti-terror agency says law enforcement agents have found and defused another explosive device on St. Petersburg’s subway. ISIS supporters were praising the attack, according to the website Voactiv.

UPDATE: ISIS Claims Russia Bombing 'a Metro to Hell for the Worshipers of the Cross'

Wonder what Tommy is upset that this was retaliation for bombing ISIS?

and claimed that the attacks were revenge for Russia’s attacks on ISIS in Syria’s civil war.

UPDATE: ISIS Claims Russia Bombing 'a Metro to Hell for the Worshipers of the Cross'

Well I reckon Putin is justified in retaliation now and then the jihadists will be justified in their retaliation.

Thank God for progress.
Well, ISIS said the bombing was in retaliation for bombing ISIS. Tommy insists they/we bomb "innocents". ISIS says otherwise, so YES, Russia IS justified. To hell with ISIS' god.

Now I'm curious as to Putin response once i is confirmed it was "Radical Islamic Terrorist|"

When an errant bomb hits civilians BY MISTAKE, we don't celebrate it. You're problem is you can't tell the difference between that and terrorists purposefully targeting civilians and then having the muslim world gloat about it afterwards.
Only Total War Brings Victory

There are no non-combatants in a combat zone. If patriots think they have to explain themselves to gutless xenophile traitors, they become prisoners of anti-war. Accepting the air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention puts our fighting men at risk. But the ruling class doesn't care what happens to those it thinks of as politically useful cannon fodder. That's why we must force them to send their sons into battle and face the same consequences of the restrictions they endanger real Americans with. Rules of Engagement produce only bodybags.

Wonder what Tommy is upset that this was retaliation for bombing ISIS?

and claimed that the attacks were revenge for Russia’s attacks on ISIS in Syria’s civil war.

Well I reckon Putin is justified in retaliation now, and then the jihadists will be justified in their retaliation.

Thank God for progress.
Surrender Is Forever

If retaliation is done right, the enemy will be too weakened to ever retaliate. We should never negotiate out of fear; we should always force our enemies to negotiate out of fear. Around 200 BC, the Romans had a conflict with the new pirate empire of Albania. They destroyed every city, sold the survivors into slavery, and Albania has been a harmless two-bit country ever since.

Muslims Celebrate Terror Attack in St. Petersburg

Al Jazeera Arabic’s Facebook coverage of the terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia was flooded with positive comments and happy emoticons as so-called “moderate Muslims” once again celebrated what is likely to have been an Islamic terror attack.

Al Jazeera Facebook page flooded with positive comments & emoticons

----------------------------------------------

CARNAGE IN RUSSIA: ST. PETERSBURG METRO BOMB BLAST KILLS AT LEAST 10
Speculation immediately falls on Islamist terror

Carnage in Russia: St. Petersburg Metro Bomb Blast Kills at Least 10

Oh maybe this is a conspiracy , the religion of peace strikes again with kindness aren't they adorable with how they poke fun

you mean usa good friends in syria ?

Forum List

Back