Muslim Cleric Calls for ‘All-Out War’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Gee, this cleric sounds like a real "swell guy." Everyone who is not a Sunni like he is had better look over their shoulder.

Muslim Cleric Calls for ‘All-Out War’

By Riyadh MohammedApril 2, 2015 6:15 AM
  • Most parts of the world celebrate April Fools' Day with humor and laughter. The Middle East does it differently.

Amid the ongoing Sunni-Shiite wars, on the eve of April Fools’ Day, an audio recording was circulated online of the man who presides over the holiest site for Muslim around the world. The caption on photo accompanying the recording read, “Imam of the grand mosque in Mecca calls for all-out war against Shiites.”

“Our war with Iran, say that out loud, is a war between Sunnis and Shiites,” Sunni preacher Abdul Rahman al-Sudais says in the nearly seven-minute clip. “Our war with Iran...is truly sectarian. If it was not sectarian, we will make it sectarian... The Jews and cross” – meaning Christians – “I swear by Allah that they will have their days...The prophet said that Rome will be conquered ...Our disagreement with Rafidha” – another word for Shiites – “will not be removed, nor our suicide to fight them... as long as they are on the face of the earth....”

Continue reading at:

Muslim Cleric Calls for All-Out War - Yahoo Finance

---another boring anecdote about my life. I came into contact with muslims long ago. It was not long before I
found out about the SUNNI hatred of Shiites-----they told me about "those crazy people". I also noticed that Iranian muslims seemed to hate all the other people----arabs---muslims from Pakistan, etc etc ----then I came to understand that lots of that is a sunni/Shiite issue.
The inevitable happened----I BEGAN TO CHAMPION
THE UNDERDOG---(or so I thought----the innocent Shiite victims----to me they were being victimized---kinda like jews)------I got over it----
both groups are nuts. If sunnis want to kill Shiites----
GOOD LUCK----it will keep them -----occupied

israel-soldier-gun-child.gif

---another boring anecdote about my life. I came into contact with muslims long ago. It was not long before I
found out about the SUNNI hatred of Shiites-----they told me about "those crazy people". I also noticed that Iranian muslims seemed to hate all the other people----arabs---muslims from Pakistan, etc etc ----then I came to understand that lots of that is a sunni/Shiite issue.
The inevitable happened----I BEGAN TO CHAMPION
THE UNDERDOG---(or so I thought----the innocent Shiite victims----to me they were being victimized---kinda like jews)------I got over it----
both groups are nuts. If sunnis want to kill Shiites----
GOOD LUCK----it will keep them -----occupied
:cow:

A muslim cleric calling for war can make it happen, American pastors cannot. Apples and oranges.

When was the last war Christians started?

Afganistan.
Oh, you mean AFTER we were attacked on 9/11 and we started bombing terrorist training camps? I don't call that "starting a war".

Oh, you mean AFTER we were attacked on 9/11 and we started bombing terrorist training camps? I don't call that "starting a war".

If you're trying to justify Afganistan via 9/11 then we shoulda invaded KSA where the majority of the hijackers were from.

A muslim cleric calling for war can make it happen, American pastors cannot. Apples and oranges.

Florida Pastor Who Promoted Riot-Sparking Anti-Islam Film Unrepentant

Gumbura jailbreak mastermind Rapist pastor planned Chikurubi riots Mnangagwa The Chronicle

The Crimean War immediate causes

Ya, no Christian ever started a war. That whole Crusades thing is an exaggeration.

Afganistan.

If you're trying to justify Afganistan via 9/11 then we shoulda invaded KSA where the majority of the hijackers were from.
The training camps were in Afghanistan and the government sponsored them. Try again.

Florida Pastor Who Promoted Riot-Sparking Anti-Islam Film Unrepentant

Gumbura jailbreak mastermind Rapist pastor planned Chikurubi riots Mnangagwa The Chronicle

The Crimean War immediate causes

Ya, no Christian ever started a war. That whole Crusades thing is an exaggeration.

Afganistan.

The difference is that Muslims attack and kill BECAUSE they are Muslim. They use their religion to justify murder.

The difference is that Muslims attack and kill BECAUSE they are Muslim. They use their religion to justify murder.

As do Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and everyone else.

Afganistan.

Nope

Afganistan.

Nope

Trouble with refuting this is it'd be like refuting "the world is flat."

Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Georgia, Serbia, Bosnia,

Forum List

Back