🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim congressman is running for AG in Minnesota

Oh no....that freak is unhinged.....hope he gets his ass kicked...and disappears from public view forever...

Keith Ellison files to run for Minnesota AG

Guess he thinks he can get Sharia law instituted in Minnesota....lovely state went there a good bit when I lived in the midwest can't imagine having this antiwhite pos being AG there.
Got a link that shows he's anti-white? That he favors Sharia law?

This guy was sworn into Congress using Thomas Jefferson's own Koran..how cool is that?

Definitely an uber-lib--but they like that in Minnesota. Their business..their politics. His religion..his business.

Guess he thinks he can get Sharia law instituted in Minnesota....lovely state went there a good bit when I lived in the midwest can't imagine having this antiwhite pos being AG there.

This guy was sworn into Congress using Thomas Jefferson's own Koran..how cool is that?

Definitely an uber-lib--but they like that in Minnesota. Their business..their politics. His religion..his business.
Louis Farrakhan Reveals Keith Ellison’s Nation of Islam Activity
Nation of Islam calls former ally Keith Ellison a 'hypocrite'

Minnesota has always been middle America's "land of fruits and nuts." I live in Wisconsin, which is smack dab between them and Illinois, which isn't much better.

Why do Angry blacks think their anger and hatred of America is a winning issue? Its not...even among other minority's.....people are sick of it...Keith is one of the biggest haters in DC...he will not appeal to the sane people of Minnesota....

Why do Angry blacks think their anger and hatred of America is a winning issue? Its not...even among other minority's.....people are sick of it...Keith is one of the biggest haters in DC...he will not appeal to the sane people of Minnesota....

What makes you think there are any sane people in Minnesota? :laughing0301:

Wow, just wow. Much ignorance in the OP.
First, the demographics of his district.
=============================================
Current Representative Keith Ellison (DMinneapolis)
Area 124[1] sq mi (320 km2)
Distribution
  • 100[2]% urban
  • 0% rural
Population (2016) 708,082[3]
Median income $59,115
Ethnicity
Cook PVI D+26[4]
==========================================
Do you actually believe an anti-white Congressman could carry a district that has 67.39% white majority.
Sharia Law? 0.3% of the population is Muslim.
This has to be the most ignorant Thread of the Day.

Minnesota has always been middle America's "land of fruits and nuts." I live in Wisconsin, which is smack dab between them and Illinois, which isn't much better.

And that's why Minnesota has one of the best ratings for Quality of Life, place to raise a family, best healthcare; etc. And Cheesheads make up the largest group moving to Minnesota.
Please, stay in Wisconsin.
Thank you.

Yup. Too bad so many American's don't think that way about Christians.

The orange moron's tariffs has now severely managed to royally fuck up Wisconsin's cheese exports.........Any guesses if WI will vote for the idiot-in-chief again?....lol

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Forum List

Back