🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim congressman is running for AG in Minnesota

Keith Ellison files to run for Minnesota AG

Guess he thinks he can get Sharia law instituted in Minnesota....lovely state went there a good bit when I lived in the midwest can't imagine having this antiwhite pos being AG there.
View attachment 196818
Its not my issue...its the people of Minnesota's issue now. They want a Anti White Racist representing them as the AG go right ahead....It would not surprise me one bit if they elect him.

Ellison's religious affiliation makes no difference but his ultra-ultra left political posturing is important. I would say the big news is that the six term liberal democrat and deputy director of the Democrat national committee is suddenly calling it quits. Maybe the handwriting is on the wall for democrats and the "blue wave" is just laughable propaganda.

Ellison's religious affiliation makes no difference but his ultra-ultra left political posturing is important. I would say the big news is that the six term liberal democrat and deputy director of the Democrat national committee is suddenly calling it quits. Maybe the handwriting is on the wall for democrats and the "blue wave" is just laughable propaganda.
Maybe..although I think it may be due to the dearth of leadership positions available within the national party. I'd like to think that might signal a move to the center and away from the toxic Progressives..but too soon to say.

Forum List

Back