Muslim doctor in Michigan mutilated up to 100 girls

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This will become even more commonplace with the influx of Muslim immigrants. Female genital mutilation is part of their culture. 200 million girls worldwide have been victims of this barbaric practice. At least it's illegal here and the doctor who mutilated these girls in Michigan will likely spend life in prison. And nary a word from the vagina costume wearing lunatics who claim they support women's rights. Those vagina costumes would look much different if they depicted the typical Muslim women's parts.

None of the leftists will protest for those victims here or abroad.

"Attar reportedly admitted he let Nagarwala use his clinic up to half a dozen times a year, a figure that lead the government to believe she may have mutilated at least 100 girls. Prosecutors say she may have been performing the barbaric operations for 12 years, but added the secrecy of the procedures make it hard to know for sure how many girls were brutalized.

Nagarwala herself remains in prison. The doctors’ trials are set for October 10. If she’s found guilty, she could end up spending life in prison.

Nagarwala and the Attars are all reportedly members of an Indian-Muslim community in Michigan. FGM is a sadly all-too-common practice in many cultures, including many Muslim sects. It's estimated that today, roughly 200 million girls are victims of FGM.

So far, no Women’s Marches, feminist protests or women’s rights demonstrations have been scheduled to protest female genital mutilation practices in the United States and across the world."

Report: Michigan Doctor Accused of FGM May Have Mutilated Over 100 Girls | MRCTV

What is up with middle east cults with their Yahwehs, their Jesus (he functions as the "white" knight in the insane, racist jewish narrative), and Allahs in fucking with genitals that the real God gave every creature. So sad the West was suckered into adopting sick middle east genital mutilation.

The punishment should fit the crime. Cut off his balls (without anesthesia).
It was a WOMAN who did the cutting, not a man.

I know, right?
LOL, my bad. Ok, well, whack off her clit then, I guess. :lol:
She probably already had it done to herself already, so this wouldn't be a punishment.
Ok, maybe a Clockwork Orange solution like they used on Malcolm McDowell. Did you see the movie?

I know, right?

There are plenty of male Muslim doctors who do this and they should suffer for their actions.

Funny that libs avoid this topic. While women are marching around in vagina costumes and whining that they want free abortion, they don't care that Muslim women have zero choice when it comes to their own bodies or even their own lives.

Lakota rated the OP as funny. How on earth can anyone think it's funny that Muslim girls get mutilated in this manner? They have no rights and yet libs only attack the people who point out the ugly truth.

I know, right?

There are plenty of male Muslim doctors who do this and they should suffer for their actions.

Funny that libs avoid this topic. While women are marching around in vagina costumes and whining that they want free abortion, they don't care that Muslim women have zero choice when it comes to their own bodies or even their own lives.

Lakota rated the OP as funny. How on earth can anyone think it's funny that Muslim girls get mutilated in this manner? They have no rights and yet libs only attack the people who point out the ugly truth.
Lakhota is evil and will end up in hell, unless he repents.

I have warned him to repent, but so far he hasn't.

When I meet Jesus, he will ask me: "You knew Lakhota was going to hell, did you warn him?"

And I will say, "Yes, I did, Jesus. I warned him and he did not listen."

And then Jesus will say, "You are a good and useful servant, Blackrook. Enter into my kingdom!"

Why would some one want to participate in such a clearly baiting thread? Never mind the fact that no one supports or condones this. It's a barbaric cultural practice that needs to be stamped out like the Brits did with suti.

And YES, it is often the women who perpetuate this because they believe it is necessary to secure a good marriage :uhoh3::uhh:

I know, right?

Lakhota is evil and will end up in hell, unless he repents.

I have warned him to repent, but so far he hasn't.

When I meet Jesus, he will ask me: "You knew Lakhota was going to hell, did you warn him?"

And I will say, "Yes, I did, Jesus. I warned him and he did not listen."

And then Jesus will say, "You are a good and useful servant, Blackrook. Enter into my kingdom!"

Are you in the right thread, dude?

I know, right?

They ignore this because....The Crusades? Or something.....

The information-compromised may take the Indian bait if they wish. We refuse. Closer to the American rhizome is the Gullah and slave population genomes of South Carolina, who replaced the (mostly) disappeared Catawba population as the plantations were established. This places FGM practice on the coast of West Africa, and we can't say for sure that it's really Islamic influenced. In Guinea-Bissau, both the name for god and for crocodile are the same. The Brittanee Drexel case indeed links to Gullah country as Shannon McConaughey links to Amway at Ada, Michigan. For studies in capitalism and human pathology, we suggest this trajectory. For those who wish to track suti, we suggest Julia Kristeva and Katherine Clement, The Feminine and the Sacred.

Forum List

Back