🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinian Christians

Why would an Iranian like Sherri want to stay here in the USA with all those Zionists we have here? Can you imagine how miserable her life must be here?

Oh no doubt man, they assume everyone has civil rights in those countries and gay people are free to marry or whatever like here.

Good point I wonder if our sherri knows that under strict shariah law----that CAMEL
in the picture she so enjoyed would be OFF LIMITS TO HER-----a dhimmi in a
shariah shit hole. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------dhimmis got to ride
on donkeys-----but NO LEATHER OR TEXTILE SADDLES----the saddle had to
be made of wood-----it gets even more idiotic-----jews had to ride side saddle----
like a girl-----there is more-----but you get the idea-----TRAFFIC rules varied depending
on ----'status' She seems to WANT this kind of crap for christians in the middle east----
muslims certainly want it MORE AND MORE-----Turkey is sliding into the cosmic
shariah cesspit ------ say bye bye to ATATURK ----some islamicists are expressing real
hatred toward that dead guy. There is a kind of backlash against the ATATURK approach
A nice trip to her boyfriend's hometown of Iran would wake her up to all the crap she was screaming 'bout.

Why would an Iranian like Sherri want to stay here in the USA with all those Zionists we have here? Can you imagine how miserable her life must be here?

Good point I wonder if our sherri knows that under strict shariah law----that CAMEL
in the picture she so enjoyed would be OFF LIMITS TO HER-----a dhimmi in a
shariah shit hole. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------dhimmis got to ride
on donkeys-----but NO LEATHER OR TEXTILE SADDLES----the saddle had to
be made of wood-----it gets even more idiotic-----jews had to ride side saddle----
like a girl-----there is more-----but you get the idea-----TRAFFIC rules varied depending
on ----'status' She seems to WANT this kind of crap for christians in the middle east----
muslims certainly want it MORE AND MORE-----Turkey is sliding into the cosmic
shariah cesspit ------ say bye bye to ATATURK ----some islamicists are expressing real
hatred toward that dead guy. There is a kind of backlash against the ATATURK approach
A nice trip to her boyfriend's hometown of Iran would wake her up to all the crap she was screaming 'bout.
She's not Iranian she just hangs out around Iranian anti Semites like herself. Hopefully she will become someone's fourth wife and they will take her filthy Nazi ass out of this country.

Is it true only an Iranian would marry her?

She's not Iranian she just hangs out around Iranian anti Semites like herself. Hopefully she will become someone's fourth wife and they will take her filthy Nazi ass out of this country.

Forum List

Back