Muslim exec beheads wife in New York, makes battered-spouse defense

Jan 17, 2010
What is wrong with these Muslim wacko's going around beheading people. They claim they can do honor killings if they feel humiliated by a spouse, son or daughter. They kill if they think someone in their family is becoming to 'Westernized'. These people need to be deported because they cannot be trusted. I mean this guy cut off his wifes head because he couldn't handle her chewing his butt out. Give me a break.

AM 560 WIND News Article

The founder of an Islam-oriented television station who is accused of beheading his wife was abused by her for years, according to his lawyer, who said Friday he will pursue a defense combining that justification as well as psychiatric claims.

Defense attorneys' claims that Muzzammil Hassan was victimized by his wife drew a blunt response from District Attorney Frank Sedita after a hearing Friday.

"He chopped her head off," Sedita said. "He chopped her head off. That's all I have to say about Mr. Hassan's apparent defense that he was a battered spouse."

Hassan, 45, is charged with one count of second-degree murder in the Feb. 12 death of 37-year-old Aasiya Hassan at the offices of Bridges TV, the station the Pakistan-born couple established in 2004 to counter negative stereotypes of Muslims.

What is wrong with these Muslim wacko's going around beheading people. They claim they can do honor killings if they feel humiliated by a spouse, son or daughter. They kill if they think someone in their family is becoming to 'Westernized'. These people need to be deported because they cannot be trusted. I mean this guy cut off his wifes head because he couldn't handle her chewing his butt out. Give me a break.

AM 560 WIND News Article

The founder of an Islam-oriented television station who is accused of beheading his wife was abused by her for years, according to his lawyer, who said Friday he will pursue a defense combining that justification as well as psychiatric claims.

Defense attorneys' claims that Muzzammil Hassan was victimized by his wife drew a blunt response from District Attorney Frank Sedita after a hearing Friday.

"He chopped her head off," Sedita said. "He chopped her head off. That's all I have to say about Mr. Hassan's apparent defense that he was a battered spouse."

Hassan, 45, is charged with one count of second-degree murder in the Feb. 12 death of 37-year-old Aasiya Hassan at the offices of Bridges TV, the station the Pakistan-born couple established in 2004 to counter negative stereotypes of Muslims.

This is really horrible! If they were Christian, the husband would never have killed his wife. Christians don't do that!

AM 560 WIND News Article

This is really horrible! If they were Christian, the husband would never have killed his wife. Christians don't do that!

go wipe your ass, it makes more sense,, don't hit your chin with your knee.. you need to be careful that way.

Every year in America there are hundreds, of not thousands, of murders involving men killing their wives and girl friends.

Statistically a large number of the killers would be Christians.

Yet, their religion is never brought up or mentioned in the media. :doubt:

Every year in America there are hundreds, of not thousands, of murders involving men killing their wives and girl friends.

Statistically a large number of the killers would be Christians.

Yet, their religion is never brought up or mentioned in the media. :doubt:

That's because the Bible doesn't defend beating or maiming your wife.

And the Quran doesn't permit beating or maiming your husband, isn't that sweet...

A guy beat his wife to death with a bat, he was Christian.
And by the way he only got 18 years.

Because beheading is the Muslim in thing to do

Yah, it's the cool guy thing. Everyone's doin it.

Sunni I think religion is brought up because of defense. They will try and use his religion to back up his actions.

Like the God said I could thing.

It's a little hard to escape the irony of a Muslim man who started a television station to counter negative stereotypes about Muslims chopping off the head of his wife.

I repeat.

It's a little hard to escape the irony of a Muslim man who started a television station to counter negative stereotypes about Muslims chopping off the head of his wife.

AM 560 WIND News Article

So you think they all should be deported?
I guess everyone in Idaho should be deported because a small group of them are racist wackos. It is people like you, who harass muslims here, just because they are here. You probably also think every black person is in a gang, and ever asian guy is in a mafia.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Beheading is the leftist killing of choice.. I see that now.. wow they defend it every time it happens,, i'm betting stoning makes them cream their drawers too.. yep.

Beheading is the leftist killing of choice.. I see that now.. wow they defend it every time it happens,, i'm betting stoning makes them cream their drawers too.. yep.
We are not defending the people who behead people, we are defending the people who YOU lump into the same group as them. If I followed the rights way of thinking I guess you kill abortion doctors, and shoot up liberal churches.

I love how UAR has gone from sprouting off the birther theories to just flat out saying he wants all Arabs gone. It doesn't take long for racist idiots to reveal their true colors.

Forum List

Back