Muslim Feminist Unleashes Ultimate Insult on Nancy Pelosi: You’re White (Linda Sarsour)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey, Linda, you piece of shit and terrorist:
img.jpg

And Piglosi will say NOTHING.... The bitch is a PROTECTED SPECIRS.... UNTIL SOME MUSLIM RAPIST DOES HER IN, and then she will be beaten for TEMPTING that Muslim rapist..... Allah make it happen!

Pluralist ^ | Mar 5, 2019

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour went on a rant against Rep. Nancy Pelosi Monday night, saying she is unqualified to be a feminist or Speaker of the House.

Sarsour was reacting to a planned House resolution condemning anti-Semitism, an offense that both she and her movement have been accused of. She said “this is why” she wanted Rep. Barbara Lee, another California Democrat, to be Speaker of the House.

The prominent Muslim feminist went on to criticize Pelosi for being white and “doing the dirty work of powerful white men” – suggesting this disqualified her as a women’s right advocate.

“Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset – no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos,” Sarsour said.

Pelosi is the highest-ranking woman to be elected to public office in the United States.

Sarsour also accused Democrats under Pelosi’s leadership of failing to adequately stand up to alleged anti-Muslim bigotry by members of Congress.

“For years, when members of Congress have spewed blatant anti-Muslim racism, islamophobia, propaganda against Muslims and even held racist hearings with our tax payer dollars, Democratic leadership were never swift to condemn said members or put out resolutions condemning islamophobia and/or standing in solidarity with Muslims on the record in Congress,” she said.

According to Sarsour, Pelosi’s party is “playing in to the hands of the right. Dividing our base and reinforcing their narrative and giving them an easier path towards 2020.”

She pledged to resist, not just Trump but the Democrats as well.

“I reject this. I will speak out. I won’t be silent. I am not following this. They don’t speak for me as a Democrat. No more double standards,” she said.

“You want a resolution? Condemn all forms of bigotry. All forms of bigotry are unacceptable. We won’t let them pin us up against each other. We stand with Representative Ilhan Omar. Our top priority is the safety of our sister and her family.”

House Democratic leaders will hold a vote on the anti-anti-Semitism resolution on Wednesday, according to reports. The move comes after Rep. Ilhan Omar, a freshman Democrat from Minnesota, last week suggested that pro-Israel groups are pushing “allegiance to a foreign country.”

She made the comments at a Washington, DC bookstore event while discussing her tweet last month that US support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” Her point was that powerful operators were trying to stifle a necessary conversation by calling her an anti-Semite.

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” the Minnesota Democrat reportedly said.

Omar previously apologized for her tweet under heavy bipartisan pressure. In response, Republicans got language condemning anti-Semitism added to a resolution.

You know things are fucked up in Congress when Pelosi is the sane one

This is why the DNC dropped their support of the Women's March. The organization is ran by four anti-Semites, and anyone seen marching with them is going to be labled as such.

All that identity politics is coming home to roost. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving c***.

Linda Sarsour is one step away from equivalent to Osama bin Laden. Why does anybody listen to a single word this insane, racist/sexist jihadist has to say ?

Just the first 2 words of the title of this thread says it all. "Muslim Feminist" ? There's an oxymoron for you. The word MASOCHIST could have fit in here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, Linda, you piece of shit and terrorist:
img.jpg

And Piglosi will say NOTHING.... The bitch is a PROTECTED SPECIRS.... UNTIL SOME MUSLIM RAPIST DOES HER IN, and then she will be beaten for TEMPTING that Muslim rapist..... Allah make it happen!

Pluralist ^ | Mar 5, 2019

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour went on a rant against Rep. Nancy Pelosi Monday night, saying she is unqualified to be a feminist or Speaker of the House.

Sarsour was reacting to a planned House resolution condemning anti-Semitism, an offense that both she and her movement have been accused of. She said “this is why” she wanted Rep. Barbara Lee, another California Democrat, to be Speaker of the House.

The prominent Muslim feminist went on to criticize Pelosi for being white and “doing the dirty work of powerful white men” – suggesting this disqualified her as a women’s right advocate.

“Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset – no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos,” Sarsour said.

Pelosi is the highest-ranking woman to be elected to public office in the United States.

Sarsour also accused Democrats under Pelosi’s leadership of failing to adequately stand up to alleged anti-Muslim bigotry by members of Congress.

“For years, when members of Congress have spewed blatant anti-Muslim racism, islamophobia, propaganda against Muslims and even held racist hearings with our tax payer dollars, Democratic leadership were never swift to condemn said members or put out resolutions condemning islamophobia and/or standing in solidarity with Muslims on the record in Congress,” she said.

According to Sarsour, Pelosi’s party is “playing in to the hands of the right. Dividing our base and reinforcing their narrative and giving them an easier path towards 2020.”

She pledged to resist, not just Trump but the Democrats as well.

“I reject this. I will speak out. I won’t be silent. I am not following this. They don’t speak for me as a Democrat. No more double standards,” she said.

“You want a resolution? Condemn all forms of bigotry. All forms of bigotry are unacceptable. We won’t let them pin us up against each other. We stand with Representative Ilhan Omar. Our top priority is the safety of our sister and her family.”

House Democratic leaders will hold a vote on the anti-anti-Semitism resolution on Wednesday, according to reports. The move comes after Rep. Ilhan Omar, a freshman Democrat from Minnesota, last week suggested that pro-Israel groups are pushing “allegiance to a foreign country.”

She made the comments at a Washington, DC bookstore event while discussing her tweet last month that US support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” Her point was that powerful operators were trying to stifle a necessary conversation by calling her an anti-Semite.

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” the Minnesota Democrat reportedly said.

Omar previously apologized for her tweet under heavy bipartisan pressure. In response, Republicans got language condemning anti-Semitism added to a resolution.

Muslims have the reputation that they deserve.
If they want respect then they have to end their hate and violence.
Islam needs a reformation.

9_11_jumpers.jpg

Linda Sarsour is one step away from equivalent to Osama bin Laden. Why does anybody listen to a single word this insane, racist/sexist jihadist has to say ?

Just the first 2 words of the title of this thread says it all. "Muslim Feminist" ? There's an oxymoron for you. The word MASOCHIST could have fit in here. :rolleyes:

How can the democrats or feminists or women’s rights groups allow this woman within a thousand miles of their associations? She is scary and wicked, imo. The excerpts following do not begin to explain her, and only briefly speak of how many Islamic women think.

Linda Sarsour accused of sex abuse cover-up

Linda Sarsour, one of Islam’s greatest propagandists and, oddly enough — given the Muslim religion’s overall doggy way of treating women — one of Feminist World’s emerging heroines, has been accused of bullying a sexual abuse victim into silence. According to The Daily Caller: Asmi Fathelbab, who worked as a contractor for Sarsour’s organization, the Arab American Association of New York, in Brooklyn in 2009, reported that a man in the office rubbed his crotch against her numerous times… She named the man, Majed Seif, and said he began stalking her almost as soon as she started work with Sarsour’s outfit.“He would sneak up on me during times when no one was around,” Fathelbab said to The Daily Caller. “He would touch me. You could hear me scream at the top of my lungs. He would pin me against the wall and rub his crotch on me. … It was disgusting.”

And here’s Fathelbab’s account of what Sarsour did when the abuse was reported… “She fat-shamed me, called me a liar [she said], ‘Something like this didn’t happen to women who looked like me,’ ” Fathelbab said. “She told me I’d never work in NYC ever again for as long as she lived. She’s kept her word. She had me fired from other jobs when she found out where I worked.

Pew Research Center conducted a survey in 2013 about the role of women in Muslim society, and to put it mildly, it’s pretty bleak on the old freedom front.Half of the countries surveyed didn’t think Muslim daughters and sons should hold equal inheritance rights, a good percentage of the countries that see Sharia law as the way to go think women have no rights to demand divorce and at least half in the 11 countries surveyed on the morality of polygamy say it’s A-OK by Islam beliefs — for men.

“The survey asked Muslims whether honor killings are ever justified as punishment for pre- or extra-marital sex. In 14 of the 23 countries where the question was asked, at least half say honor killings of women are in fact justified.

Women’s rights under Islam? They don’t exist, at least not in the way Americans… and human rights define them.

How can the democrats or feminists or women’s rights groups allow this woman within a thousand miles of their associations? She is scary and wicked, imo. The excerpts following do not begin to explain her, and only briefly speak of how many Islamic women think.

Linda Sarsour accused of sex abuse cover-up

Linda Sarsour, one of Islam’s greatest propagandists and, oddly enough — given the Muslim religion’s overall doggy way of treating women — one of Feminist World’s emerging heroines, has been accused of bullying a sexual abuse victim into silence. According to The Daily Caller: Asmi Fathelbab, who worked as a contractor for Sarsour’s organization, the Arab American Association of New York, in Brooklyn in 2009, reported that a man in the office rubbed his crotch against her numerous times… She named the man, Majed Seif, and said he began stalking her almost as soon as she started work with Sarsour’s outfit.“He would sneak up on me during times when no one was around,” Fathelbab said to The Daily Caller. “He would touch me. You could hear me scream at the top of my lungs. He would pin me against the wall and rub his crotch on me. … It was disgusting.”

And here’s Fathelbab’s account of what Sarsour did when the abuse was reported… “She fat-shamed me, called me a liar [she said], ‘Something like this didn’t happen to women who looked like me,’ ” Fathelbab said. “She told me I’d never work in NYC ever again for as long as she lived. She’s kept her word. She had me fired from other jobs when she found out where I worked.

Pew Research Center conducted a survey in 2013 about the role of women in Muslim society, and to put it mildly, it’s pretty bleak on the old freedom front.Half of the countries surveyed didn’t think Muslim daughters and sons should hold equal inheritance rights, a good percentage of the countries that see Sharia law as the way to go think women have no rights to demand divorce and at least half in the 11 countries surveyed on the morality of polygamy say it’s A-OK by Islam beliefs — for men.

“The survey asked Muslims whether honor killings are ever justified as punishment for pre- or extra-marital sex. In 14 of the 23 countries where the question was asked, at least half say honor killings of women are in fact justified.

Women’s rights under Islam? They don’t exist, at least not in the way Americans… and human rights define them.

You should see what this foul thing has said about Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who is a real feminist rather than a fake one.

When Nan and her allies on the left began to openly demonize whites and Christians and males, most notably, and her ilk began to see anything that countered Islamist doctrine as "Islamophobic" she didn't truly believe that she and her friends would be left alone by those same people...did she?

A "promenade Muslim feminist??" What a load of horse shit. All members of the death cult believe in sharia law where woman are nothing more than slaves.

Surprised she hasn't been stoned to death claiming to be a feminist.

Color me shocked.

A "promenade Muslim feminist??" What a load of horse shit. All members of the death cult believe in sharia law where woman are nothing more than slaves.

Color me shocked.

How can any woman in her right mind be a Muslim?

Color me shocked.

How can any woman in her right mind be a Muslim?

I don't think they have a choice.. If they live in a death cult world its the only choice they have.

When Nan and her allies on the left began to openly demonize whites and Christians and males, most notably, and her ilk began to see anything that countered Islamist doctrine as "Islamophobic" she didn't truly believe that she and her friends would be left alone by those same people...did she?
Democrats play with fire - they get burned.

Color me shocked.
The Muslim loonies would probably consider her an apostate, and have her for living under death threats.

Forum List

Back