Muslim Immigrant to France Stabs Teacher in Front of Class!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
The media refused to state the name or identity of the Muslim murderer, but make no mistake it finally came out.

Here is the story. A White native French teacher (mother of 2 young kids) supposedly accused a Muslim child (6 yr old) of stealing something meaningless. Children will be children and they tend to sometimes take things that don't belong to them because they don't understand the difference between right and wrong at that age. There is a very good chance the kid took it. In response the Muslim immigrant burst into a classroom of 5 and 6 yrs old and stabs the teacher to death.

I know the response, one Muslim did this yadda yadda yadda!

Articles: French 'Mother' Kills Teacher in Front of Class

Mother stabs teacher Fabienne Calmes to death in front of students in French school | Mail Online

The French must be preparing to surrender already.

POINTZ!!

In other news the Guy who let his baby cook in a hot car for 7 hours said he wanted a child free life.

Damn those white christian americans!

POINTZ!!

In other news the Guy who let his baby cook in a hot car for 7 hours said he wanted a child free life.

The parents of the baby left in the car were certainly NOT Christians, more than likely they were atheists, like you.

As an atheist you should be mortally afraid of Muslims.

Don't for even a minute assume that you are safe from them just because you take delight in bashing Christians.

POINTZ!!

The parents of the baby left in the car were certainly NOT Christians, more than likely they were atheists, like you.

Don't for even a minute assume that you are safe from them just because you take delight in bashing Christians.

No they were white christian Americans. Wait...I'm not bashing anyone. I'm simply taking one news story to characterize an entire group of people like the OP. Whats wrong with that?

The media refused to state the name or identity of the Muslim murderer, but make no mistake it finally came out.

Here is the story. A White native French teacher (mother of 2 young kids) supposedly accused a Muslim child (6 yr old) of stealing something meaningless. Children will be children and they tend to sometimes take things that don't belong to them because they don't understand the difference between right and wrong at that age. There is a very good chance the kid took it. In response the Muslim immigrant burst into a classroom of 5 and 6 yrs old and stabs the teacher to death.

Mother stabs teacher Fabienne Calmes to death in front of students in French school | Mail Online

We will take on this kind of uniquely Muslim baggage in America if we allow more Muslims to emigrate here.

No new Muslims.

We will take on this kind of uniquely Muslim baggage in America if we allow more Muslims to emigrate here.

No new Muslims.

I'm going to make a wild guess and say you are a Democrat.

After all, it was Democrats who voted against the Voting Rights Act which modern day Republicans love so much.

So if you are anti-Muslim, or anti-immigrant, or anti-gay you MUST be a Democrat. Q.E.D.

You are a Democrat left wing Nazi.

POINTZ!!

No they were white christian Americans. Wait...I'm not bashing anyone. I'm simply taking one news story to characterize an entire group of people like the OP. Whats wrong with that?

I don't think anyone thinks that way these days.

What you can't deny is that you can't separate Muslims from the typically Muslim things they do.

And that is the kind of excess baggage we don't want in America.

We have enough of our own problems, as you point out.

No new Muslims in America.

I saw that last night on CNN. Lots of nuts around, of all faiths. Damn shame, like much of life on this rock...

No new Muslims.

I'm going to make a wild guess and say you are a Democrat.

After all, it was Democrats who voted against the Voting Rights Act which modern day Republicans love so much.

So if you are anti-Muslim, or anti-immigrant, or anti-gay you MUST be a Democrat. Q.E.D.

You are a Democrat left wing Nazi.

And you are a Muslim Jihadist idiot.

You are the kind of nimrod who would try to paint Dr. Jonas Salk a monster of some sort because he worked to eliminate the threat of Polio from the world.

Since when is self preservation extreme?

This place is sounding more and more like that left wing Democratic site Stormfront every day. Stay tuned for more Darkies and Fags Behaving Badly topics, kids!

No new Muslims.

You should take note of the growing Muslim population in canada and the fact they are opening their doors for 10K potential terrorists from Syria. YES, canadians are inviting 10K potential terrorists to North America...only adding to the problems they ALREADY have with Muslims. Given the the Northern border is 100 times more porous than the Southern border...I expect you plan to join me in educating Americans about the threat to the North.

Geez, where are all the anti-racist, Voting Rights Act-loving, freedom of religion defending, Republicans when you need them? We've got to stand up against these left wing, diversity-hating, multiculturalism-despising, Democrats!

Last edited:

White supremacist couple who killed two cops and an innocent Walmart shopper 'wanted to overthrow the government and liked to dress up as the Slender Man'

Read more: Two Las Vegas police officers and bystander killed by white supremacist couple | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maybe we should herd up all the loser white supremacist and lodge them with the Muslims.
These losers seem a danger to society at large and get a kick out of killing fathers and mothers.

article-2652306-1E96AFBB00000578-185_634x560.jpg

Let's get rid of them!!!

Last edited:
There are lunatics from all walks of life. My issue is that the liberal media deliberately covers up the religion, party or race of suspects because they find it politically incorrect to be honest about it. Most of the media wouldn't report this or wouldn't even mention anything about the person who did it- unless, of course, the person was conservative or a white committing a crime against a minority.

It would be nice for some honesty, such as reporting all the facts and letting the chips fall where they may.

Certain groups are being protected against any negative press. Why are they so intent on building trust of Muslims while they try to drum up hatred of Christians?

There are lunatics from all walks of life. My issue is that the liberal media deliberately covers up the religion, party or race of suspects because they find it politically incorrect to be honest about it. Most of the media wouldn't report this or wouldn't even mention anything about the person who did it- unless, of course, the person was conservative or a white committing a crime against a minority.

It would be nice for some honesty, such as reporting all the facts and letting the chips fall where they may.

Certain groups are being protected against any negative press. Why are they so intent on building trust of Muslims while they try to drum up hatred of Christians?

Your use of the word deliberatly suggests that you know this as a fact and its not just you crying about how hard it is being white in America. Except when someone asks you why you said "deliberately" you'll only have assumptions, hypotheticals and innuendo.

Thread does not belong in Politics - please repost in appropriate area (this is becoming habitual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back