Muslim man sues little Caesars' for 100M over pork on pizza

sheeeeesh------GOOD IDEA--------I am going to order a sausage sandwich from the local
pizza joint and insist on an "UNDER RABBINICAL SUPERVISION" sticker---. Why is
Little Caesar in POSSESSION of "halal" stickers. Such a place should NEVER have gotten
into that "market". Perhaps they could do "HALAL AT YOUR OWN RISK" stickers.
I have an experience------hubby and I do INDIAN RESTAURANTS----where I am most of those
places do HALAL meat which means no pork------so that works for lamb loving hubby. As hindus
they often also have NO BEEF -----chicken and lamb and "mutton". OK for us. A chick
covered in rags dragged her brood into one of them and then looked at the wall and
started SCREAMING. ----some of the little kids cried......----the wall? lined with shelved
bottles of booze-------NOT HALAL!!!!! ---------the whole story-----a little sign saying "the meat
is halal"--------there was no sign saying HOLY ISLAMIC PLACE

Anything to run away from your microscopic colitis buffoonery embarrassment.

DEARBORN - A Muslim man who ordered a pizza from a Little Caesars in Dearborn has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the pizza chain, alleging that the pizza he was sold contained pork even though it was advertised otherwise.

The suit, which was filed by Mohamad Bazzi, alleges that the pizza he ordered March 20 from a Little Caesars in Dearborn was labeled as “halal,” which means it meets Islamic food consumption standards.

The suit states that the pizza he received and consumed contained pork, which is a meat not considered halal in Islamic law.

Muslim man files $100M lawsuit against Dearborn Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'

Why in a country like ours do politicians allow things like this to happen? We need a serious national tort reform in this country, and I hope Trump and the Republicans read this story and agree. It's not likely that this clown will get his 100 mil. After all, he suffered no physical damage and millions of Americans eat pepperoni pizza every day. But he will get a sizable amount

There is no poof him or his wife ate any of this pizza. How could you open the box and not see pepperoni before you eat it?

This nonsense needs to stop in this country. It costs industry too much money and those costs get passed down to us, the little people when we buy their products.
In 1992 a little old lady sued McDonalds because she spilled scalding hot coffee in her lap and won $3 Million. Granted that after appeals she ended up with just over half a million but the point is it was her fault but was able to legally blame McDonalds. People sue every day over stupid shit like this and some actually win. As for stopping it? The 1st Amendment "right to petition" (sue) is part of that amendment......... As for tort reform, good luck.

People have a right to petition their government--not Little Caesars. Some states have tort reform. Nobody ever tried to bring the case to court that it was unconstitutional.

Sounds like someone had too much Crazy Bread
Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

DEARBORN - A Muslim man who ordered a pizza from a Little Caesars in Dearborn has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the pizza chain, alleging that the pizza he was sold contained pork even though it was advertised otherwise.

The suit, which was filed by Mohamad Bazzi, alleges that the pizza he ordered March 20 from a Little Caesars in Dearborn was labeled as “halal,” which means it meets Islamic food consumption standards.

The suit states that the pizza he received and consumed contained pork, which is a meat not considered halal in Islamic law.

Muslim man files $100M lawsuit against Dearborn Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'

Why in a country like ours do politicians allow things like this to happen? We need a serious national tort reform in this country, and I hope Trump and the Republicans read this story and agree. It's not likely that this clown will get his 100 mil. After all, he suffered no physical damage and millions of Americans eat pepperoni pizza every day. But he will get a sizable amount

There is no poof him or his wife ate any of this pizza. How could you open the box and not see pepperoni before you eat it?

This nonsense needs to stop in this country. It costs industry too much money and those costs get passed down to us, the little people when we buy their products.
So you don't mind if companies sell a product through false advertising?
i wonder if he would sue McDonalds for 3 Million if his hot apple pie burned his tounge,,even though there was a waring not to bite into the pie asap !!!

can I sue you for typo type misspelling? For the record----I once burnt my tongue on the
apple pie---------I FINISHED IT IN PAIN------it was really good

In 1992 a little old lady sued McDonalds because she spilled scalding hot coffee in her lap and won $3 Million. Granted that after appeals she ended up with just over half a million but the point is it was her fault but was able to legally blame McDonalds. People sue every day over stupid shit like this and some actually win. As for stopping it? The 1st Amendment "right to petition" (sue) is part of that amendment......... As for tort reform, good luck.

The McDonalds coffee case actually wasn't stupid shit, it was a valid law suit and because of it McDonalds no longer serves their coffee at scalding hot temps.

However because one little old lady taught McDonalds a lesson corporations have managed to spin it and make it about frivolous lawsuits and tort reform. So, in the end, the little guy gets fucked again.

As for one guy suing Ceasers does not a religion make.

These lawsuits are killing this country, and the problem is many of our representatives were lawyers. Even if this clown didn't get a dime, it's going to cost the company millions of dollars to defend themselves.

Who the Fuke wants a pizza with no pepperoni,no canadian bacon or italian sausage?

Or if you are so concerned about what you eat, make a pizza at home. How many times have we gotten a wrong order from McDonald's, Burger King or even Pizza Hut? It happens all the time.

A Muslim is appealing to our adversarial court system rather than to a Shari'a court?

He oughta be stoned.

I'm getting sick of reading these Muslim stories. Close the border. We had stories about Muslim cabbies that refused to pick up people who had a pet with them; even a seeing eye dog. There was a story about a Muslim truck driver who was fired because he refused to take a trailer load of alcoholic beverages to it's destination. He sued his employer and won. Then we have these Muslim women who won't scan pork items across the scanner, or take the scarf off of their face for a drivers license.

if these people don't like the way we do things here, let them head back to the middle-east where it was so great for them. We never invited them here in the first place.

So you order a pepperoni pizza then sue because you received a pepperoni pizza?

Forum List

Back