Muslim Mobs Prevent Coptic Church From Constructing Church Building

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What happened to "there is no compulsion in religion" that Muslims are supposed to follow and yet they have a problem with this?

By Raymond Ibrahim

Posted 2014-09-04 17:50 GMT
Four years ago the Coptic Church of St Abram in Shubra al-Khaima received a permit to build an additional "services building." And for the same four years, seven "thugs"--in the words of the Arabic language report--have been preventing the church from building the services building, including by mobilizing the areas Muslims to demonstrate against, and threaten, the church.

According to Fr. Bayman, "after suffering many long years," on June 2, 2011, the church managed to acquire the necessary permit to build the adjacent building; but then the next obstacle presented itself in the persons of the aforementioned seven "thugs" who constantly harass, and incite Muslim mobs, against the church, whenever it tries to exercise its right to build the services building.

Continue reading at:

Alot of violence going on with Muslims lately. Did you see this story on USMB tonight? woman beheaded in north LONDON garden Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The news link is not on the front page - I don't know if I have the right page or not. The story a grandmother was beheaded by a man who is reported to be a recent convert to Islam. The murderer was in his mid twenties. Incredible. They get radicalized so fast these days.

Alot of violence going on with Muslims lately. Did you see this story on USMB tonight? woman beheaded in north LONDON garden Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The news link is not on the front page - I don't know if I have the right page or not. The story a grandmother was beheaded by a man who is reported to be a recent convert to Islam. The murderer was in his mid twenties. Incredible. They get radicalized so fast these days.

Yes. I read that story. It appears that many of the converts to Islam get so radical with their new beliefs that they start harming people. Wasn't the one who killed the soldier on the street in London also a convert?

Yes. I read that story. It appears that many of the converts to Islam get so radical with their new beliefs that they start harming people. Wasn't the one who killed the soldier on the street in London also a convert?

The Somali immigrant? No - he was a radical Muslim before he immigrated to London and then was kind of put off that people were not cheering him on as he beheaded the soldier in the street. He must have forgotten he was not in Somali and people in London do not see this every day! What I recall about the story is a woman who pleaded with him not to behead the off duty soldier who was unarmed but he didn't listen to her. He was being videotaped in the middle of the street as he was wielding the knife and was not phased by the videotaping either. Of course in their countries videotaping a beheading is standard. I'd be surprised if they didn't. Speaking of which the two journalists that were beheaded recently - I missed the news report initially - so I am reading the story on USMB and the two men know they are going to die, Sally. This is a mystery to me. Why would they not warn the world do not convert to Islam - this is not of God! This is pure evil! These men will be in hell for what they are about to do to us! They must call on Jesus and repent now! They could have used that time to warn the world. Do you think those men would have used that video? No. As it went? They used it to blame America. No. Do not blame America. Put the blame where it belongs! Islam! @Sally

You are right, Sally, according to wikipedia they were immigrants from Nigeria - both men - converted to Islam and then made political statement and beheaded the unarmed soldier in the streets of London. This was the original BBC Story on the beheading of the London Soldier Rigby.
BBC News - Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead
22 May 2013 Last updated at 19:12 ET

Woolwich machete attack leaves man dead
_67757093_woolwich_aerial.jpg
An air ambulance was called to the scene of the reported attack
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
A man has been killed in a machete attack and two suspects shot and wounded by police in Woolwich, south-east London.
The Met Police said a murder inquiry was being led by its Counter Terrorism Command. Prime Minister David Cameron said the UK would "never buckle" in the face of terror attacks.
Footage has emerged showing a man wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements.
Police confirmed two men had been arrested in connection with the murder.
There are unconfirmed reports that the dead man was a soldier.
Both French President Francois Hollande and MP Nick Raynsford said the dead man had been a soldier at Woolwich barracks.
The footage shown on the ITV website shows a man, speaking to the camera, saying: "We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
He added: "I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you."
In developments since the attack, in John Wilson Street, the A205, at 14:20 BST:
  • Both shot men were taken to hospital, one by air ambulance
  • One of the men is in a serious condition, the other is also being treated for injuries
  • A crowd of 100 - including members of the English Defence League - gathered in Woolwich town centre and were met with a heavy police presence including officers wearing riot gear
  • The Daily Telegraph has spoken to a woman it says was pictured confronting one.

Now listen to this, Sally. The focus of the world is on tiny Israel defending themselves from rockets being fired upon their civilian population while these crimes are happening all over the world! As for your article - The Christians do not even fight back so forget any excuses for those atrocities because they have none but perhaps the sight of a cross is just too much - like Dracula when he hasn't had blood in a few days - who knows...... this story about this beheading was unusual in that the woman got to speak to the man and this is what She told them news reporters about the Islamists:

Mum talked down Woolwich terrorists who told her We want to start a war in London tonight - Telegraph

the clip:
Moments earlier, the killers had hacked at the soldier “like a piece of meat”, and when Mrs Loyau-Kennett arrived on the scene they were roaming John Wilson Street waiting for police to arrive so they could stage a final confrontation with them.

She said: “I started to talk to him and I started to notice more weapons and the guy behind him with more weapons as well. By then, people had started to gather around. So I thought OK, I should keep him talking to me before he noticed everything around him.
“He was not high, he was not on drugs, he was not an alcoholic or drunk, he was just distressed, upset. He was in full control of his decisions and ready to everything he wanted to do. - end of quote -

there goes the insanity defense straight out the window - what is driving these people? Hatred. Pure hatred. It's irrational but it isn't insanity. It's moral insanity. Their conscience is gone.

its the "CULTURE"------the heroes of United States boys are baseball players. -------muslim kids grow up with head hacking
HEROES----and that culture attracts persons who like the idea.
Boys like to do what their cultural heroes do. The key to change in the world of islam is CHANGE THE HEROES

Forum List

Back