Muslim Silence Amid ISIS atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello,
Here we come to think again about the hypocrisy goes around the ISIS, I don't see anyone rushing to aid the poor victims of them, like 3 out of 5 Muslims here on the board [I won't state their name] remained silent or chose not to comment about ISIS, the horrors done in Syria, by ISIS or Assad, BH, and the rest of the Muslim terrorism going on the Middle East didn't cause the predictable noise as we expect, in fact they barely said anything against it - when most expected or should I say needed for them to say anything - against those baring the black flag and committing horrors in the name of their God, or do they agree?

Radical Islam continues to gain ground in its efforts toward world conversion and the movement is running virtually unimpeded across the globe. Amid the combination of continued atrocities by ISIS and the resulting silence coming from the rest of the Muslim world, there is a justified cause for concern.

Added by Mark Politi on August 22, 2014.
Saved under Iraq, Mark V Politi, Opinion, Terrorist threats, World
Read more at Muslim Silence Amid ISIS Atrocities

If anyone had any doubts when ISIS is planning to stop..well I can provide evidence showing ISIS reached Jordan (Ma'an) and another unconfirmed video of ISIS launching rockets from Gaza to Israel.
This is a very large topic for itself so I don't really want to get into it..try to focus over the ISIS atrocities.

1.Killing Infidels and all non-Muslims (Sunnis)
2.Conquering the world.

Did I miss anything?

It's quite ludicrous for a zionist jew to point out the alleged atrocities of other people after the brutal murder of hundreds of innocent women and children by the IDF savages recently in Gaza. ..... :cool:

Big words. Fact is, without the Arab Spring, that was initiated by the US and its allies, there would be no IS. Furthermore, Baghdadi could be a Mossad agent. And why people still try to blame Assad, is not understandable. So if we talk about hypocrisy...

Hypocrites, this is all Allah's will isn't it? well then..Sorry Israel is winning so bad .. :finger3:

Hypocrites, this is all Allah's will isn't it? well then..Sorry Israel is winning so bad .. :finger3:
You don't know that the Syrian gov't is secular and works against islamization. You need to get the required information before you open such a thread.
Zionist jews are taught to hate muslims and anyone else who questions their warped ideology. ... :cool:

You don't know that the Syrian gov't is secular and works against islamization. You need to get the required information before you open such a thread.
Actually they are not secular but Alwites Muslims indeed considered as heretics and infidels by the other Muslim branches.
What is that have to do with the 'silence' of Muslims? Anyway I can clearly see how you both attempting to derail the thread about Israel somehow..nice try there.

Pretty much as you passively state your support to the Sunni murderers - ISIS
Bullshit. Show me where I do so. You can't. I really focus on Syria's fight against terrorism since more than a year and now there is a Joo appearing who tells I support the terrorists. For support of terrorists, please ask your gov't or its allies.

Moderate Muslims may not know what to do or say after the mess Republicans made in the Middle East. Republicans were warned their fiasco would lead to disaster. But bullies don't listen. Too selfish and too ignorant. That's what makes them bullies.

Pretty much as you passively state your support to the Sunni murderers - ISIS
Bullshit. Show me where I do so. You can't. I really focus on Syria's fight against terrorism since more than a year and now there is a Joo appearing who tells I support the terrorists. For support of terrorists, please ask your gov't or its allies.
Uhm.. you haven't said a word against ISIS, you only "justified" the revolt against Assad because he -according to you- secular..Sunni also did that, blaming the Jews for the death spread by these cult of savagery.

Hello,
Here we come to think again about the hypocrisy goes around the ISIS, I don't see anyone rushing to aid the poor victims of them, like 3 out of 5 Muslims here on the board [I won't state their name] remained silent or chose not to comment about ISIS, the horrors done in Syria, by ISIS or Assad, BH, and the rest of the Muslim terrorism going on the Middle East didn't cause the predictable noise as we expect, in fact they barely said anything against it - when most expected or should I say needed for them to say anything - against those baring the black flag and committing horrors in the name of their God, or do they agree?

If anyone had any doubts when ISIS is planning to stop..well I can provide evidence showing ISIS reached Jordan (Ma'an) and another unconfirmed video of ISIS launching rockets from Gaza to Israel.
This is a very large topic for itself so I don't really want to get into it..try to focus over the ISIS atrocities.

2.Conquering the world.

Did I miss anything?

1. Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Mass Murder

The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon. Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon. (Judges 20:48 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: "Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

Gee, wonder where Islam got the idea mass murder and genocide was ok?
Murder in the Bible

Since this thread is about the silence of less rabid Muslims, less rabid Jews staying silent would only be hypocritical.

Uhm.. you haven't said a word against ISIS, you only "justified" the revolt against Assad because he -according to you- secular..Sunni also did that, blaming the Jews for the death spread by these cult of savagery.
No, I don't justify the "revolt against Assad". And I never did. I support the Syrian people and government. That includes President Assad, of course. I wish, my country would have such a great president.

Hello,

2.Conquering the world.

Did I miss anything?

1. Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Mass Murder

The men of Israel withdrew through the territory of the Benjaminites, putting to the sword the inhabitants of the city, the livestock, and all they chanced upon. Moreover they destroyed by fire all the cities they came upon. (Judges 20:48 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: "Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

Gee, wonder where Islam got the idea mass murder and genocide was ok?
Murder in the Bible

Since this thread is about the silence of less rabid Muslims, less rabid Jews staying silent would only be hypocritical.
Nice try dummy, just to remind all aliens we are in 2014, and if you are an atheist, please explain why you believe such things really happened...about 5,000 years ago.
Stop being so anti, you know its true but instead of saying something or trying to disprove it you simply try to derail the thread with your lack of reading comprehension I noticed many anti-"Zionists" are infected with, turning the fire against ... the Jews and the Christians? ... you are hypocrite, misleading, demonizing, and ignorant - more than anything you're an ignorant.

Nice try dummy, just to remind all aliens we are in 2014, and if you are an atheist, please explain why you believe such things really happened...about 5,000 years ago.
Stop being so anti, you know its true but instead of saying something or trying to disprove it you simply try to derail the thread with your lack of reading comprehension I noticed many anti-"Zionists" are infected with, turning the fire against ... the Jews and the Christians? ... you are hypocrite, misleading, demonizing, and ignorant - more than anything you're an ignorant.

Don't have to believe a religious text is literally true, can quote from it and show how people who might believe it will use it to be really crappy to their fellows. Just as another religion does. And in this instance, it's the former reliigon who originated the being crappy to people stuff that the latter religion is based upon.

Next time you wanna bash Islam or any other faith for staying silent on the minoritry who get all the press, consider that's a sword that cuts both ways.

It's quite ludicrous for a zionist jew to point out the alleged atrocities of other people after the brutal murder of hundreds of innocent women and children by the IDF savages recently in Gaza. ..... :cool:

Killing in war isn't murder. Both our faiths acknowledge and permit it. And when your enemy mixes in with non-combatants, there isn't any choice.

Don't have to believe a religious text is literally true, can quote from it and show how people who might believe it will use it to be really crappy to their fellows. Just as another religion does. And in this instance, it's the former reliigon who originated the being crappy to people stuff that the latter religion is based upon.

Next time you wanna bash Islam or any other faith for staying silent on the minoritry who get all the press, consider that's a sword that cuts both ways.
Quitting from a religious text while questioning its authenticity is hypocrisy ..I repeat - Hypocrisy.
I don't have anything against Islam but a curiousity to learn from it, I do have a problem hypocrites and radicals, as you can see its not the religion but the people I'm referring to.
If a Jew will behead anybody on behalf of Judaism I can guarantee you that everyone here in Israel would condemn it, Israel would arrest him or her and bring them to justice, this is the difference you fail to see, reading comprehension.

Egypt s Top Muslim Cleric Declares ISIS a Danger to Islam

Egypt's most influential Muslim cleric has recently denounced the terrorist group commonly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Grand Mufti Shawqi Allam, considered the North African nation's highest religious authority, said on the state news agency MENA that ISIS "poses a danger to Islam and Muslims."

"An extremist and bloody group such as this poses a danger to Islam and Muslims, tarnishing its image as well as shedding blood and spreading corruption," said Allam.

"[They] give an opportunity for those who seek to harm us, to destroy us and interfere in our affairs with the [pretext of a] call to fight terrorism."

Allam is very influential, as Reuters notes, so that the "grand mufti's view represents the opinion of Al Azhar, one of the world's oldest seats of Muslim learning, which influences the opinions of Muslims worldwide."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back