Muslim Silence Amid ISIS atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egypt s Top Muslim Cleric Declares ISIS a Danger to Islam

Egypt's most influential Muslim cleric has recently denounced the terrorist group commonly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Grand Mufti Shawqi Allam, considered the North African nation's highest religious authority, said on the state news agency MENA that ISIS "poses a danger to Islam and Muslims."

"An extremist and bloody group such as this poses a danger to Islam and Muslims, tarnishing its image as well as shedding blood and spreading corruption," said Allam.

"[They] give an opportunity for those who seek to harm us, to destroy us and interfere in our affairs with the [pretext of a] call to fight terrorism."

Allam is very influential, as Reuters notes, so that the "grand mufti's view represents the opinion of Al Azhar, one of the world's oldest seats of Muslim learning, which influences the opinions of Muslims worldwide."
This is a great example how good was the Arab Spring, and why its good that Egypt see the danger lies in radical Islam and common terrorist organizations, thumbs up for Egypt!

and directly refutes you claim that the Muslim community is not speaking out against ISIS.
Still Egypt is like a fish in the sea of 2(?) Billion Muslims.
This SHOULD have cause the Muslims states to unite together and take action against ISIS dissing their name at the very least..UK sent some humanitarian aid though.
Read this Kuppe Drek Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Global Research

Egypt s Top Muslim Cleric Declares ISIS a Danger to Islam

Egypt's most influential Muslim cleric has recently denounced the terrorist group commonly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Grand Mufti Shawqi Allam, considered the North African nation's highest religious authority, said on the state news agency MENA that ISIS "poses a danger to Islam and Muslims."

"An extremist and bloody group such as this poses a danger to Islam and Muslims, tarnishing its image as well as shedding blood and spreading corruption," said Allam.

"[They] give an opportunity for those who seek to harm us, to destroy us and interfere in our affairs with the [pretext of a] call to fight terrorism."

Allam is very influential, as Reuters notes, so that the "grand mufti's view represents the opinion of Al Azhar, one of the world's oldest seats of Muslim learning, which influences the opinions of Muslims worldwide."
This is a great example how good was the Arab Spring, and why its good that Egypt see the danger lies in radical Islam and common terrorist organizations, thumbs up for Egypt!

and directly refutes you claim that the Muslim community is not speaking out against ISIS.
Still Egypt is like a fish in the sea of 2(?) Billion Muslims.
This SHOULD have cause the Muslims states to unite together and take action against ISIS dissing their name at the very least..UK sent some humanitarian aid though.

What actions has the Muslim community taken against the LARGE radical element within their ranks? With all the death and destruction the radicals do in the name of their religion, you would think the protest against such actions would be so LOUD.

That's a valid question snd one that's met with no rational response Chris.

Which is par for the course...

...of dillo's course.

Deflection...as a matter of course.

:cool:

"Lemme get this straight: dogs bollocks are good, but chicken bollocks are bad?" - "Forumla 51" :)
In the south of the UK you are right Dogs Bollocks or simply The Dogs is good. My knowledge of chicken bollocks is nil, so I would ask Daniyel who is chicken and has no bollocks,.

Egypt
LOL and I assume you think " bla bla bla " is a vaild argument?

It's a good responce to a nonvalid argument.

Yeah, ^^^^ what Ropey said! :biggrin: Hopefully by the time I come back you've thought of SOMETHING relevant. Lol! :bye1:

I'm sure the Egyptians will have wiped out ISIS for the Israelis by then.

No Dillo. That's not very good surety. I strongly disagree. It's always with someone trying to drag Israel into this Muslim on Muslim violence that's ~1500 years old.... long before the birth of the modern Democratic State of Israel.

Iraq/Syria aren't bordered to Egypt. There's a few countries to go through first, and they're not concerned with Israel unless they start losing the fight against the Shia.

Israel's a distant second to that, no matter how much you want it to be first in the lineup.

Last edited:
Egypt

Yeah, ^^^^ what Ropey said! :biggrin: Hopefully by the time I come back you've thought of SOMETHING relevant. Lol! :bye1:

That's not very good surety.

Iraq/Syria aren't bordered to Egypt. There's a few countries to go through first.

Well then Israel can their ass and quit whining that other Muslims aren't saying bad things about ISIS when it's been proven that there ARE Muslims who stand against ISIS.

Can make a far more convincing arguement Christianity isn't a reliigon since it's entire existence relies on a pre-extant religion, Judaism to establish its validity while it simultaneously is mutually exclusive to the faith it depends on.
I concur, all religions are a right load of old bollocks.

True, but there is only one that is responsible for spreading massive amounts of suffering, death and destruction on a worldwide scale.
I concur those child shagging catholic priests are global bastards

Egypt

Iraq/Syria aren't bordered to Egypt. There's a few countries to go through first.

Well then Israel can their ass and quit whining that other Muslims aren't saying bad things about ISIS when it's been proven that there ARE Muslims who stand against ISIS.

^Dillo? That statement doesn't even make sense.

It's not about Israel, dillo. Look at the OP. Truly you've a disorganized mind... on Israel, at any rate.

You're the one that's about Israel.

:lol:

Egypt

It's not about Israel, dillo. Look at the OP. Truly you've a disorganized mind... on Israel, at any rate.

Surely you can recognize the Israeli flag that the OP has in his avatar. Don't try to tell me this has nothing to do with Israel.

Egypt

Surely you can recognize the Israeli flag that the OP has in his avatar. Don't try to tell me this has nothing to do with Israel.

So, if a person supports Israel and is decrying ISIS? To you that means Israel should get involved in this Muslim on Muslim violence or shut up about discussing it since they support Israel... who is not involved in the Muslim on Muslim violence of ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Yeah, that makes sense dillo.

Nonsense.

Dillo. Isis? They know where they're going, even if you don't.

Egypt

So, if a person supports Israel and is decrying ISIS? To you that means Israel should get involved in this Muslim on Muslim violence or shut up about discussing it since they support Israel... who is not involved in the Muslim on Muslim violence of ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Yeah, that makes sense dillo.

Nonsense.

Anyone who thinks Israel is somehow isolated from the ISIS crisis is nuts.

Dillo. Isis? They know where they're going, even if you don't.

Well why don't you stand up and tell the whole class, Ropey ? Where are they going?

Ask them. They're the ones who are talking "Levant".

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

250px-Territorial_control_of_the_ISIS.svg.png

Google it. They tell you where they're going. They're not stopping at first Syria, now Syria and Iraq and onward ho...

On 13 October 2006, the group announced the establishment of the Islamic State of Iraq, which claimed authority over the Iraqi governorates of Baghdad, Anbar,Diyala, Kirkuk, Salah al-Din, Nineveh, and parts of Babil. Following the 2013 expansion of the group into Syria and the announcement of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, the number of wilayah—provinces—which it claimed increased to 16. In addition to the seven Iraqi wilayah, the Syrian divisions, largely lying along existing provincial boundaries, are Al Barakah, Al Kheir, Ar-Raqqah, Al Badiya, Halab, Idlib, Hama, Damascus and the Coast. In Syria, ISIS's seat of power is in Ar-Raqqah Governorate. Top ISIS leaders, including Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, are known to have visited its provincial capital, Ar-Raqqah.

During the Iraq conflict in 2014 the group expanded the areas under its control even further, and concerns have now been expressed about the capability of the IS to govern the territories it has conquered.

Here's a bit of research.

"Israel crosses the border with Syria very often, and interferes in Syria's border villages at an unimaginable rate, and these interferences include assistance and aid (to the rebel and terrorist groups) in various logistic, military and medical grounds," the Austrian officer, who asked to remain anonymous, said in an interview with the Palestinian weekly, al-Manar. "

NAM NEWS NETWORK - MOSSAD RECRUITING ALGERIAN YOUTHS TO FIGHT SYRIANS

"Israel crosses the border with Syria very often, and interferes in Syria's border villages at an unimaginable rate, and these interferences include assistance and aid (to the rebel and terrorist groups) in various logistic, military and medical grounds," the Austrian officer, who asked to remain anonymous, said in an interview with the Palestinian weekly, al-Manar. "

NAM NEWS NETWORK - MOSSAD RECRUITING ALGERIAN YOUTHS TO FIGHT SYRIANS

^Check the date.

That was when Assad was playing his games with Israel. He's too busy with Isis now.

Isis is on his mind and not Israel. So, Israel can just sit back and watch the Muslim on Muslim slaughter.

I know, you really want Israel involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back