Muslims' 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria… but "Free [racist] Palestine!!" Blah blah - hypocrisy

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Muslims Wage 20-Year Genocide Against Christians in Nigeria…

Hey, who cares?

"Free [racist] Palestine!! Blah blah.

chrome_screenshot_1700747642732.png

Last edited:

Hey, who cares?

20 years and they still aren't done?

They need to go to Israel for some lessons.

Hey, who cares?

View attachment 862733

So you took two entirely different atrocities and tried to mumbo jumbo them into one in order to try to make a failed argument?...lol

Crispy Cream doughnuts are too sweet but who cares...free Palestinians racists blah,blah,blah.

Speaking of 'Palestinian' using civilians ATROCITIES

Last edited:

How U.S. Evangelicals Helped Homophobia Flourish in Africa​

Anti-gay sentiment had previously existed on the continent, but white American religious groups have given it a boost.​

It has deep links to white evangelical Christianity and is an export of a made-in-the-USA movement and ideology that is polarizing African countries and harming and endangering LGBTQ+ people.

In the early 2000s, American evangelical Scott Lively was part of a series of anti-gay events that culminated in Uganda’s 2009 “Kill the gays” bill, which called for the death penalty for what it described as “aggravated homosexuality.”

U.S. preacher Jerry Falwell described gay people as out to “recruit,” saying “many of them are out after my children and your children”

Proponents of ex-gay and anti-gay philosophies depend on the permanence of gay people for their message to be relevant. They require an enemy for their fight to be valid, and they go to great lengths to construct this enemy as a well-funded and all-powerful foreign movement while falsely presenting the local anti-gay movement as a grassroots underdog, despite its heavy reliance on U.S. evangelicals for publicity.

Go to your white christian brothers and ask them to stop exporting their hate and fear then this non sense will stop.

Hey, who cares?

View attachment 862733

Can you imagine if this were Israelis vs Palestinians?

Yup. Being “anti-Israel” is the new antisemitism, and it is clear by the demonization, double standards, and delegitimization of the sole little Jewish country.
skydivers-star-of-David.jpg

Skydivers in California Form a Human Star of David in Solidarity With Israel, Against Antisemitism.

View attachment 862767

Skydivers in California Form a Human Star of David in Solidarity With Israel, Against Antisemitism.
BEAUTIFUL!!

View attachment 862767

P.S. I see you’re new around here, and I hope you’re strong enough to stick around and battle the raging antisemites. (They couch it in “anti-Israel,” but they end up revealing themselves.)

P.S. I see you’re new around here, and I hope you’re strong enough to stick around and battle the raging antisemites. (They couch it in “anti-Israel,” but they end up revealing themselves.)
Thanks. Bigots are very transparent...

Forum List

Back