Muslims Attack Susan Boyle

it's an Islamic thing
It's a Brit thing if they don't do something about it. I don't give a shit what race or religion a group is,

That's because you're collaborating scum.
LOL. Is your ass still smarting over your intellectual beatdown? Time for you to man up and get used to the real world, boy. Your mama can't protect you forever no matter how long she's willing to support you living in the basement.

"Chaos" my ass. ROFLMAO

maxresdefault.jpg

it's an Islamic thing
It's a Brit thing if they don't do something about it. I don't give a shit what race or religion a group is,

LOL. Is your ass still smarting over your intellectual beatdown?

Yes yes with your hate crime sentencing enhancements for littering and your 2 deaths from Christian terrorists over the last hald century you joke of human being, between 1980 and 2005 Muslims were responsible for 93% of all terrorism related deaths.

Terrorism 2002/2005

Time for you to man up and get used to the real world, boy. Your mama can't protect you forever no matter how long she's willing to support you living in the basement.

"Chaos" my ass. ROFLMAO

You're an apologist for a death cult of pedophile worshippers, let that sink in for a second you sick subhuman trash.

it's an Islamic thing

Yes yes with your hate crime sentencing enhancements for littering and your 2 deaths from Christian terrorists over the last hald century you joke of human being, between 1980 and 2005 Muslims were responsible for 93% of all terrorism related deaths.

Terrorism 2002/2005

Time for you to man up and get used to the real world, boy. Your mama can't protect you forever no matter how long she's willing to support you living in the basement.

"Chaos" my ass. ROFLMAO

You're an apologist for a death cult of pedophile worshippers, let that sink in for a second you sick subhuman trash.
You're a basement dwelling coward who have never known what it's like to serve with men in defense of their country.

it's an Islamic thing

Terrorism 2002/2005

"Chaos" my ass. ROFLMAO

You're a basement dwelling coward who have never known what it's like to serve with men in defense of their country.

The only thing you defend is dar al Islam collaborating scum.

Terrorism 2002/2005

"Chaos" my ass. ROFLMAO

The only thing you defend is dar al Islam collaborating scum.
"He who laughs last, laughs best"

ROFLMAO

Without even reading the article, let me guess: the British are calling the perps "Asians" which is code-word for muslims behaving badly. Even though Pakistani inbreds are a CAUCASOID race and therefore no more related to the Asian race family than I am.

Nope.

They called them "mostly male youths".

Tank lied about them being Muslim.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's really sad that she's become a target of hate and bullying for being different :(
"One woman, who says the gang are known to the community, said they racially abused her and threw a bottle which almost struck her on the head."

Tank Why did you lie?

Oh wait. I remember now.

You lied because you're [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's really sad that she's become a target of hate and bullying for being different :(
"One woman, who says the gang are known to the community, said they racially abused her and threw a bottle which almost struck her on the head."
Which means that woman could be black, Indian or anything other than white since the racial claim wasn't made by Boyle.

Still, those little thugs could use some time on a chain gang.

Forum List

Back