Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

Yes.. it is a shame.. but Iraq came up under the British system... as opposed to the American one.. They, like Iran, have always had lots of conflict.

Islam has always been self-destructive. The various dictators who have, at various times in the past (and in the present), chosen to further the islamist calipha, have typoically been targets of opportunity for the next-in-line. I think it’s important to understand that the concept of an Islamic State may be largely the whim of an active imagination. History tells us that half of the “rightly guided” Caliphs were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels. Exactly WHEN did this wonderful “State” ever really exist?

It never did.

The problem with a decentralized religion as Islam has become in modern times is that everyone can choose to misinterpret the original precepts of the religion however they want, even to the extreme right or left and claim (falsely) that it is the true path of Islam.

All religions have gone through this process and continue to even until this day. Christianity went through this in the Dark Ages and Islam is in its own Dark Age, apparently never willing or able to claw its way out.

What a shame the militants haven't read their Koran "in context".

Yes.. it is a shame.. but Iraq came up under the British system... as opposed to the American one.. They, like Iran, have always had lots of conflict.

Islam has always been self-destructive. The various dictators who have, at various times in the past (and in the present), chosen to further the islamist calipha, have typoically been targets of opportunity for the next-in-line. I think it’s important to understand that the concept of an Islamic State may be largely the whim of an active imagination. History tells us that half of the “rightly guided” Caliphs were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels. Exactly WHEN did this wonderful “State” ever really exist?

It never did.

The problem with a decentralized religion as Islam has become in modern times is that everyone can choose to misinterpret the original precepts of the religion however they want, even to the extreme right or left and claim (falsely) that it is the true path of Islam.

All religions have gone through this process and continue to even until this day. Christianity went through this in the Dark Ages and Islam is in its own Dark Age, apparently never willing or able to claw its way out.

Christians have had the same struggles for dominance.. or have you forgotten?

It never did.

And they got over it a few centuries ago.
In favor of things like electricity, plumbing and air conditioning.
I think they made a pretty good choice.

It never did.

I haven't forgotten. I noted it.

Christianity and Judaism, as we know, met with reform and enlightenment. In short, they grew up and became a positive force for civilization and progress worldwide. In fact, both were considerable influences in shaping social climate which fostered the freedoms, science, and prosperity of Western civilization. I cringe at the notion of Christianity never having undergone a reformation. Witch hunts, burning at the stake, inquisitions,... that would be awful. Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity, and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith manage to avoid warfare with each other. They have managed to coexist and flourish within the embrace of secular governance. That flexibility is even alluded to in the Gospels: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." —Matthew 22:21.

It never did.

The Ottoman Empire reduced many Arab countries to illiterate backwaters...

Arab Spring debacles aside.. the Gulf States are moving forward very rapidly with healthcare, education, roads, housing, desalination, innovative power sources, agriculture, fisheries and manufacturing.

KSA has added 500,000 manufacturing jobs in the last couple of years.

Christianity and Judaism, as we know, met with reform and enlightenment. In short, they grew up and became a positive force for civilization and progress worldwide. In fact, both were considerable influences in shaping social climate which fostered the freedoms, science, and prosperity of Western civilization. I cringe at the notion of Christianity never having undergone a reformation. Witch hunts, burning at the stake, inquisitions,... that would be awful. Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity, and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith manage to avoid warfare with each other. They have managed to coexist and flourish within the embrace of secular governance. That flexibility is even alluded to in the Gospels: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." —Matthew 22:21.
Fostered freedoms? Are you nuts?

How free are Palestinian's in the West Bank? How free are Gazan's?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting!

Arab Spring debacles aside.. the Gulf States are moving forward very rapidly with healthcare, education, roads, housing, desalination, innovative power sources, agriculture, fisheries and manufacturing.

Great news regarding the KSA. I suppose that bodes well for the thriving Jewish community there.

... the thriving Jewish community there. Wait, who wrote that?

I know you love the whole world, and that's great.
But let's get real.
Israel, from the ashes of the Holocaust, became civilized in like one day.
The Southern Arab Peninsula, happy they are that they are far away from Iran, etc. has always pretty much been trying to escape the madness aspect of Islam.
These Arab nations are benefiting from a two hundred year old European knowledge base at the moment.

Fostered freedoms? Are you nuts?

How free are Palestinian's in the West Bank? How free are Gazan's?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting!

Your melodrama is hilarious.

OH GEE------another groupie in the myth of the GLORIOUS HISTORY OF THE
OF THE GREAT ARAB NATION and the BEAUTY OF DAR AL ISLAM

I will never forget hearing the now dead idiot MEHDI sputtering hysterically

"PITA IS ARRAAAABBB"

the jerk was all upset that eat jews bread as if AL NABI DID NOT INVENT IT

Great news regarding the KSA. I suppose that bodes well for the thriving Jewish community there.

There are Jews working in Saudi Arabia.. They just don't have Israeli passports.

When were you last in Saudi Arabia?

My Jewish nephew was there for a couple of weeks less than 3 years ago.

There are Jews working in Saudi Arabia.. They just don't have Israeli passports.

I bet your Jewish nephew doesn't have an Israeli stamp in his passport. :mad:

I'm sure your Jewish nephew was delighted to be able to worship at the Jewish temples across the KSA, yes?

I'm sure your Jewish nephew was delighted to be able to worship at the Jewish temples across the KSA, yes?

actually lots of the jews in Saudi arabia have Israeli passports-----in their back pockets----
Saudi arabia NEEDS jews ----especially Israeli jews

Iraqi Christians Targeted in Christmas Bombings That Kill 37

BAGHDAD (AP) — Militants in Iraq targeted Christians in three separate Christmas Day bombings in Baghdad, killing at least 37 people, officials said Wednesday. In one attack, a car bomb went off near a church in the capital's southern Dora neighborhood, killing at least 26 people and wounding 38, a police officer said. Earlier, two bombs ripped through a nearby outdoor market simultaneously in the Christian section of Athorien, killing 11 people and wounding 21, the officer said. The Iraq-based leader of the Chaldean Catholic Church, Louis Sako, said the parked car bomb exploded after Christmas Mass and that none of the worshippers were hurt. Sako said he didn't believe the church was the target.

Iraqi Christians Targeted in Christmas Bombings That Kill 37 | CNS News
Your link:

"There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attacks, but Iraq's dwindling Christian community, which is estimated to number about 400,000 to 600,000 people, often has been targeted by al-Qaida and other insurgents who see the Christians as heretics."

How does the number of Iraqi Christians, al-Qaida insurgents, and exploding devices in Iraq today compare with December of 2002?

actually lots of the jews in Saudi arabia have Israeli passports-----in their back pockets----

No.. Israel has nothing to offer the Saudis but trouble.. So many Israelis are abrasive and rude.. That is not Saudi trait.

No.. Israel has nothing to offer the Saudis but trouble.. So many Israelis are abrasive and rude.. That is not Saudi trait.

Better to be abrasive and rude than be prone to chopping off heads and hands!

Forum List

Back