Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

I only know one Jews who was a Holocaust survivor .. and she didn't move to Israel.

But, I have known a couple of teen-aged criminals who immigrated to the US from Israel...
I used to work with an Iranian architect, who had jewish friends, who just hated Israeli's.

A lot of people don't like Israelis but because they cannot handle their toughness and abruptness. However they are prickly on the outside but smooth and sweet on the inside.

I only know one Jews who was a Holocaust survivor .. and she didn't move to Israel.

But, I have known a couple of teen-aged criminals who immigrated to the US from Israel...
I used to work with an Iranian architect, who had jewish friends, who just hated Israeli's.

A lot of people don't like Israelis but because they cannot handle their toughness and abruptness. However they are prickly on the outside but smooth and sweet on the inside.

The Israeli teen that was so abrasive is now wanted in five states.

Wow! One Israeli teen wanted in FIVE State.
KILL THE JEWS!

KILL THE JEWS!

In the early 1990s 300 Israeli families moved to our town.. Nobody liked them .. not even other Jews.. They were positively loud and gross.. Zero manners. One tried to buy my house by involving me in a scam to defraud the bank.. I told him to get off my porch.

It's a fascinating fact that the Lefties became Righties after a few hundred Jews were killed by suicide bombers in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Israeli security became so technologically advanced that the bombings came to an abrupt end and along came the younger generation.

Give these Lefties a few bombings and you'll see the number of Lefties drop pretty quickly.

KILL THE JEWS!

In the early 1990s 300 Israeli families moved to our town.. Nobody liked them .. not even other Jews.. They were positively loud and gross.. Zero manners. One tried to buy my house by involving me in a scam to defraud the bank.. I told him to get off my porch.

KILL THE JEWS!
Even yourself if you're a Jew.
For the good of humanity.

Why, Billy, in Southern California, the Iranian Jews raise funds for the IDF. There were Iranian Jews in Iran who had Muslim friends, but they didn't mean that their Muslim parents actually liked the Jews. As one once stated on a forum, when he had a glass of water at his Muslim friend's house, the friend told him that he might as well take the glass with him because his mother would throw the glass away since a Jew drank from it.

It's a fascinating fact that the Lefties became Righties after a few hundred Jews were killed by suicide bombers in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Israeli security became so technologically advanced that the bombings came to an abrupt end and along came the younger generation.

Give these Lefties a few bombings and you'll see the number of Lefties drop pretty quickly.
Actually, their numbers are increasing.

Jews all over the world are distancing themselves from Israel.

They don't want to be associated with such an apartheid, racist regime.

Why, Billy, in Southern California, the Iranian Jews raise funds for the IDF. There were Iranian Jews in Iran who had Muslim friends, but they didn't mean that their Muslim parents actually liked the Jews. As one once stated on a forum, when he had a glass of water at his Muslim friend's house, the friend told him that he might as well take the glass with him because his mother would throw the glass away since a Jew drank from it.
If the glass had touched your lips, I can see she made the right decision.

Do you have proof of that?

Uh...No.
Thats' just Barbara Streisand.

Israel is receiving a historic record amount of charitable donations, even from assimilated Jews.
It also seems all those MNCs flocking to Israel for R&D are having quite an impact on investors willing to house and feed Israelis.

But that's OK, you just keep assuaging yourself.

Looks like the moron Billy had one too many glasses and fell off the bar stool. Such a shame. You would think that one of Billy's friends from the bar would have invited a single guy like Billy over to his home to celebrate the holiday.

Looks like the moron Billy had one too many glasses and fell off the bar stool. Such a shame. You would think that one of Billy's friends from the bar would have invited a single guy like Billy over to his home to celebrate the holiday.

Sometimes I would feel sorry for Billy-no-mates but I think I could be excused for laughing. On his lonesome ownsome and serves him right for his hate towards Jews and Israel. :lol:

You would think that one of Billy's friends from the bar would have invited a single guy like Billy over to his home to celebrate the holiday.

Good point.
I'm home with my family and Billy's all alone posting his dissertation for Jew Haters University.
Unfortunately, he only needs to use our postings as his footnotes and references.

Forum List

Back