Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

You thought wrong because you're retarded.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.
isn't it your side that wants to draw pictures of Muhammad?

So Redfish thinks American's should not have things that extremist Muslims in other countries don't like? :lol:

The unhingedness continues.

For a guy that didn't want anymore posts on gay marriage he is doing a great job!

this thread is about liberal hypocrisy, I guess you are too stupid to understand.

It is also about your raging case of butthurt.

:itsok:

nope, disappointment with my country and what it has become.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.

and you side that wants to show pictures of a cross in a jar of piss. Both should be allowed, go read the first amendment.

So Redfish thinks American's should not have things that extremist Muslims in other countries don't like? :lol:

For a guy that didn't want anymore posts on gay marriage he is doing a great job!

this thread is about liberal hypocrisy, I guess you are too stupid to understand.

yes I miss the good old days where gays like Larry Craig only did it in secrecy in airport bathrooms toe tapping other men in stalls

You'll get over it.

and you side that wants to show pictures of a cross in a jar of piss. Both should be allowed, go read the first amendment.
that is where the cross belongs in a jar of piss

There are no Muslim countries where gay marriage is legal. Muslims are with YOU on the issue.

True, but you libs go out of your way to not offend muslims in THIS country, except on the gay issues.

Can you spell hypocrisy?

If you want to test my ability to spell a word, probably not a good idea to put the word in your post.

so you're afraid of Muslims and terrorists so much that you would change what you do and your lifestyle to make them happy? You f****** pussy.

they want you to convert to Islam. it is the only thing that will make them happy so when are you going to convert?

never, how about you?

There are no Muslim countries where gay marriage is legal. Muslims are with YOU on the issue.

True, but you libs go out of your way to not offend muslims in THIS country, except on the gay issues.

Can you spell hypocrisy?

If you want to test my ability to spell a word, probably not a good idea to put the word in your post.

trying to make it easy for you, knowing that you are mentally challenged

Oh shut up.

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Christian extremists pose threat

Christian extremists pose threat Column

Thankfully
DHS is monitor them
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil

Name a terrorist attack on US soil carried out by a non-Muslim.

ALL of the abortion bombings and murders, for starters.

ALL of the Christian Identity attacks.

ALL of the Sovereign Citizen attacks.

ALL of the KKK attacks, including the lynchings.

you have the right to express that perverted offensive opinion. just as I have the right to be offended by a gay wedding pic with a man wearing a white wedding dress.

Can you spell hypocrisy?

trying to make it easy for you, knowing that you are mentally challenged

Show me where I have ever supported Islamic anti-gay policies or beliefs.

Gays should be drafted to fight ISIS. It's their battle to fight.
Christian extremists pose threat

Christian extremists pose threat Column

Thankfully
DHS is monitor them
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil

Oklahoma City.

You got ONE. Was that officially declared a terrorist attack or was it a revenge attack for the US murders in Waco?

Unabomber attacks
OKC bombing
Centennial Olympic bombing
Sihk temple shooting
Christopher Dorner attacks
Killing of Dr. George Tiller
James Kopp attacks

Just to name a few....

Oh, yet another right winger who agrees that Pamela Geller is an idiot with her cartoon fest?

she has the right to do or say stupid things that put her life at risk. Free speech is available to everyone in this country, even hate speech.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

A better question is this: Do you realize just how much you and right wingers have in common with radical Muslims?

As soon as a right winger cuts a gays head off you will have a point.

OK, just so we all understand. The left is now saying that its OK to offend muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddists, and every other religion, but its not OK to offend gays.

Does that make sense to anyone?

you weren't disappointed with this country when the straight divorce rate went up over 50 percent? now you're upset because gay people get to be married too? Why don't you worry about you're straight marriages that are falling apart and really ruining this country?

I hope the divorce ratio for gay people is better than straight couples that will be great. we already know gay people make great neighbors they keep their house is clean the property value goes up etc.

if I were you I would focus more on the poor white trash that ever getting married if they even get married and having children that they shouldn't be having and not raising them properly. black people too. straight marriage needs to clean up its act

Forum List

Back