Muslims strongly condemn terror attacks

Just a preemptive thread for those claiming Muslims never condemn terrorism

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris.

Shuja Shafi, secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, an umbrella body that represents more than 500 organizations including mosques, schools and charities, described the killings as "horrific and abhorrent."

"My thoughts and prayers for the families of those killed and injured and for the people of France, our neighbours," he said in a statement.

"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves 'Islamic State'. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
Bullshit! Muslims are happy about this. These true Muslims are invading Europe. These fuckers make up the vast majority of the invaders!

Radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show me where Muslims are happy outside of rightwing conspiracy world

Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris.

Shuja Shafi, secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, an umbrella body that represents more than 500 organizations including mosques, schools and charities, described the killings as "horrific and abhorrent."

"My thoughts and prayers for the families of those killed and injured and for the people of France, our neighbours," he said in a statement.

"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves 'Islamic State'. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
Unless there are over 1 billion muslims openly condemning this attack, do even bother mentioning it.

1 billion?

Why don't you do a survey?
Plenty of surveys have been done, and they show that the majority of muslims support terrorism in one way or another.

When the moderates join the fight to take the radicals out then they will be taken serious. Talk is cheap
The Moslem moderates are taken seriously, while your far right clap trap is considered Debate with Doofus.

They are taken serious by low info types...such as yourself. Sit down,sonny

Speaking of low info types, psychologist find "low info types," the type of people who are typically narrowed-minded and prone to stereotyping people. That pretty much describes you to no one's surprise.

Meanwhile, while the liberals jerk themselves off, in the REAL WORLD....

ISIS Supporters Celebrate Paris Attacks
Vocativ‎ - 23 hours ago
Paris Terror Attack: ISIS Adherents Celebrate "Paris In Flames," 140 Feared .... to show the world that Muslims have heavy feet,” one tweet said.
Still More Tweets From Muslim Psychos Celebrating Cold-Blooded Murder In Paris
Daily Caller‎ - 22 hours ago
than 140 dead in series of Paris terror attacks
Daily Mail‎ - 1 day ago
More news for muslims celebrate paris terrorist attack
Tweets From Muslims Celebrate Paris Terror | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../still-more-tweets-from-muslim-psych...
The Daily Caller
22 hours ago - One of the hashtags employed by Twitter users to discuss Friday night's ongoing terror attacks in Paris is #FranceUnderAttack. Many of the ...
Muslims Celebrate Live On Camera The Terrorist Attack In ...
m.liveleak.com/view?i=87c_1447508953
8 hours ago - Muslims Celebrate Live On Camera The Terrorist Attack In France ... World leaders from US, UK and China condemn terrorist attack in Paris ...
Hundreds of Muslims in Sweden celebrate Paris terrorist ...
www.jewsnews.co.il/.../hundreds-of-muslims-in-sweden-celebrate-paris-t...
Hundreds of Muslims in Sweden celebrate Paris terrorist attack on a FB page declaring, “Islam will take over the world”. Jan 08, 2015 by admin in DIASPORA ...

When the moderates join the fight to take the radicals out then they will be taken serious. Talk is cheap
The Moslem moderates are taken seriously, while your far right clap trap is considered Debate with Doofus.

Speaking of low info types, psychologist find "low info types," the type of people who are typically narrowed-minded and prone to stereotyping people. That pretty much describes you to no one's surprise.

Psychology is junk science, I'm not surprised you buy into it, a GLOBULL warming advocate also I presume?

Unless there are over 1 billion muslims openly condemning this attack, do even bother mentioning it.

1 billion?

Why don't you do a survey?
Plenty of surveys have been done, and they show that the majority of muslims support terrorism in one way or another.
I call bullshit

CTy9VMEUYAE0g9S.jpg

Psychology is junk science, I'm not surprised you buy into it, a GLOBULL warming advocate also I presume?
So we have...

Junk Science
Global Warming
Psychology
Evolution
Cigarettes causing cancer
Pollution

Where would we be without conservatives protecting us?

Been over at twitter. Some real pissed off folks over there and the apologists in full action..to no avail.

#MuslimsAreNotTerorist hashtag on Twitter

But before you read the link to the hashatg #muslimsarenotterorist...be forewarned. Some really graphic pics of kids playing ball with severed heads, heads on spikes, etc.

Fact-Checking Site Ranks Fox News as Least Trustworthy Cable News Source

He continued: "They have some in Syria, some in Iraq. I would bomb the s--- out of 'em. I would just bomb those suckers. That's right. I'd blow up the pipes. ... I'd blow up every single inch. There would be nothing left. And you know what, you'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, you ever see these guys, how good they are, the great oil companies? They’ll rebuild that sucker, brand new — it'll be beautiful."

Just another Repub Liar!

What I do know is that I have posted Ted Cruz's platform on taxes and immigration and have begged for someone to post Hillary's tax proposal on here and no one will do it. Do you even know what any of Hillary's views on anything really are? I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

Changing the subject again. Admit that Trump called for bombing the oil fields or shut up...

I don't keep up with Trump. As far as anything he or Hillary or anyone says, "at this point in time, what difference does it make?" It's such a long time before Obama leaves office thing can change for ill or for good. Who knows. Nothing any of them says may not amount to a hill of beans by then. You worry far too much.

FAIL!

No. You fail. You're on here everyday attacking the Republican candidates. Why not post something your candidates have put forth to benefit the American people? It really doesn't matter though because most of these things will never see the light of day.

Embarassing to be caught in a lie, isn't. It? Deflect and Disappear....

Muslims are going to get the fallout on this and they know it. Hence, the misspelling and the ridicule and flat out hate/anger by those too furious to hear them. The pic I posted of the apologist mopping up pretty much sums it all up. Yeah, they may be muslim and not "terorist" but they sure aren't doing a damn thing on their end. And everyone knows it.

What I do know is that I have posted Ted Cruz's platform on taxes and immigration and have begged for someone to post Hillary's tax proposal on here and no one will do it. Do you even know what any of Hillary's views on anything really are? I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

Changing the subject again. Admit that Trump called for bombing the oil fields or shut up...

I don't keep up with Trump. As far as anything he or Hillary or anyone says, "at this point in time, what difference does it make?" It's such a long time before Obama leaves office thing can change for ill or for good. Who knows. Nothing any of them says may not amount to a hill of beans by then. You worry far too much.

FAIL!

No. You fail. You're on here everyday attacking the Republican candidates. Why not post something your candidates have put forth to benefit the American people? It really doesn't matter though because most of these things will never see the light of day.

Embarassing to be caught in a lie, isn't. It? Deflect and Disappear....

I took my granddaughter to the park, thank you. When are you going to stop running your daily smear campaign against one or the other Republican candidates and post Hillary's tax plan or immigration plan or something with some substance?

So, after years of dead-silence on the subject, as Muslim terror-attack after attack after attack has occurred, with them saying little or nothing...

They're finally wise-ing up and making 'sympathetic' public statements?

They're beginning to learn something of Public Relations in The West...

What they don't understand is that their decades-old collective silence has already condemned them in the eyes of many...

To the point where many non-Muslims do not believe such Johnny-Come-Lately alterations in tactics...

Too little, too late, in the eyes of many...

Taqiyya -like tactics?

My wife is a psychologist. Psychologist use evidence based studies to arrive at their conclusions, which is the most trusted approach used to arrive at a conclusive analysis.
Your history with your posts being exposed as bullshit is only second to Vagisil's. Now that's something to hang your hat on.

My wife is a psychologist. Psychologist use evidence based studies to arrive at their conclusions, which is the most trusted approach used to arrive at a conclusive analysis.
Your history with your posts being exposed as bullshit is only second to Vagisil's. Now that's something to hang your hat on.

Figures and anytime you want to debate the issues instead of puffing your chest bring it on, squirt

Forum List

Back