Muslims strongly condemn terror attacks

Them and pretty much everyone else has condemed the attacks that's the easy part the question now becomes what will everyone including Muslims do about it.

If "most muslims" condemn terrorism -------why do so many muslims do it and why
are the people who do it celebrated as HEROES specifically FOR DOING IT?
Recall the dancing in the muslim streets on 9/11.

I actually witnessed it-------it was already ongoing as the pile of rubble
still smoldered at ground zero

Just a preemptive thread for those claiming Muslims never condemn terrorism

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris.

Shuja Shafi, secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, an umbrella body that represents more than 500 organizations including mosques, schools and charities, described the killings as "horrific and abhorrent."

"My thoughts and prayers for the families of those killed and injured and for the people of France, our neighbours," he said in a statement.

"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves 'Islamic State'. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
Unless there are over 1 billion muslims openly condemning this attack, do even bother mentioning it.

Pretty high standard. Do you remember 200 million whites condemning the church shooting?

Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris.

Shuja Shafi, secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, an umbrella body that represents more than 500 organizations including mosques, schools and charities, described the killings as "horrific and abhorrent."

"My thoughts and prayers for the families of those killed and injured and for the people of France, our neighbours," he said in a statement.

"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves 'Islamic State'. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
Unless there are over 1 billion muslims openly condemning this attack, do even bother mentioning it.

Pretty high standard. Do you remember 200 million whites condemning the church shooting?
Yes. It was a national tragedy. Americans were glued to their TVs for weeks. We banned confederate flags and the president addressed it on national TV. Our feelings about the attack werent a mystery to anyone.

When the moderates join the fight to take the radicals out then they will be taken serious. Talk is cheap
The Moslem moderates are taken seriously, while your far right clap trap is considered Debate with Doofus.

They are taken serious by low info types...such as yourself. Sit down,sonny
You are in the pee wee league, econchick. You don't have a clue.
Wow what a stunning rebutta,you really put me in my place,LOL,now try again.give us a magical link showing ME cities with mobs chanting down with ISIS,come on you fack piece of shit,show the world
You are shifting to the ME cities where ISIS is watching. You go to Syria into ISIS held territorty to denounce them.

You are not? Because you are a coward? Thought so.

And you are admitting that chikenwing, econchick, and sassy are all the same person. Reported.

Yes. All a no-fly zone will accomplish is to provoke a confrontation between the US and Russia and Iran. It won't effect ISIS at all. Nothing really will be done.
So the debate has already happened, and she said that. Thanks. You are moronic.

She made that statement in the only debate the Democrats have had. You must not have listened.
Now you are listening in the voices in your head that are talking about tonight that has not happened.

When the moderates join the fight to take the radicals out then they will be taken serious. Talk is cheap
Yeah...because no muslims are fighting ISIS in the Middle East right now.

Oh great...you again...I was discussing low info and POOF!!! Here ya are
so...how do you know you aren't a muslim working hard ( and successfully) to make christians appear really really stupid?

What? I'm not a Muslim, good grief you've OD'd on stupid pills. Do yourself a favor, put me on ignore, I keep making you look like the dunce you are, tthat and you won't get butt hurt and bawl about it
sassy sounds as stupid as econchick and chiken wing.

You sound just like a Muslim provacateur.

Why? You have no power.

The Moslem moderates are taken seriously, while your far right clap trap is considered Debate with Doofus.

Wow what a stunning rebutta,you really put me in my place,LOL,now try again.give us a magical link showing ME cities with mobs chanting down with ISIS,come on you fack piece of shit,show the world
You are shifting to the ME cities where ISIS is watching. You go to Syria into ISIS held territorty to denounce them.

And you are admitting that chikenwing, econchick, and sassy are all the same person. Reported.
One must assume that if you are calling him a coward for not going to Syria to protest, then you must be going there yourself. So are you going to Syria, or are you just a hypocrite?

so...how do you know you aren't a muslim working hard ( and successfully) to make christians appear really really stupid?

What? I'm not a Muslim, good grief you've OD'd on stupid pills. Do yourself a favor, put me on ignore, I keep making you look like the dunce you are, tthat and you won't get butt hurt and bawl about it

You sound like a Muslim sympathizer.

So they're all extremists?

Evidently. Decades of history to support that. You think no one knows who these murdering wack jobs are? Living amongst them stockpiling weapons, having meetings. Never a "tell" or a informant. They sit in Mosque and listen to "calls to action". They are all in on it. They cheer it on.

The extremists kill more Muslims than anyone else

Now we need the Muslim community to take up the fight against radical Islam. It should not be the wests fight to fight
What is your position on importing syrian "refugees" to america? For or against?
Clearly your position opposed to helping refugees is predicated on ignorance and an unwarranted, unfounded fear and hatred of 'all Muslims.'
I think this idiot ---^--- is in the tank for ISIS... seriously... his comments are so far out of whack that he's either that, or absolutely, stone cold RETARDED.

Could you point specially to where he supports ISIS? If not then you should apologize.
Fuck you.
How do we know that you aren't really supporting ISIS by making RW Americans look stupid and bloodthirsty?

Evidently. Decades of history to support that. You think no one knows who these murdering wack jobs are? Living amongst them stockpiling weapons, having meetings. Never a "tell" or a informant. They sit in Mosque and listen to "calls to action". They are all in on it. They cheer it on.
Ok, so if they are ALL extremists....what do you suggest be done to them ALL?

I have ideas I would apply right away. I have posted all over USMB. I am not triple posting. I am through doing "work" for those who post around demanding information or links. A supposedly intelligent person such as yourself should know what to do.

We need a war against extremism, not religion.

Now we need the Muslim community to take up the fight against radical Islam. It should not be the wests fight to fight

Yes, well, all surveys show 'moderate' Muslims to be barely a majority, with a significant minority in favor of terrorism, 'Shia law', ad nauseam, or making excuses for it like many of the posts here do, far from the ridiculous spin of '99% of them are moderates' being peddled by idiots. When 'moderates' show some sort of active resistance to their fellow cultists, and I mean beyond their local tribal loyalties being the determining factor of which 'side' they're on, then we can empathize; until then their violent political cult should be regarded by non-Muslims with the same enthusiasm Jews have for neo-Nazis and parents have for child molesters..

We need a war against extremism, not religion.

Be careful there. The war hawk Hillary will be on the debate this evening raising her fist and demanding we carpet bomb the Middle East. Tomorrow, you'll be forced to come on here defending her claim.

No....she won't. You fail.

Really? The debate hasn't happened yet dumbass.

Really? Maybe that's why I used the future tense. You imbecile.

One must assume that if you are calling him a coward for not going to Syria to protest, then you must be going there yourself. So are you going to Syria, or are you just a hypocrite?
Why? Not only do you have no power, you make no sense.

You sound like a Muslim sympathizer.
That is exactly what a Muslim provacteur would say.

Forum List

Back